Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty  (Read 1336 times)
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:57:51 PM

Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away

The future is always uncertain specially in cryptocurrency. Its also true that there are projects that do not use bounty hunters and still they are successful. In other words, bounty hunters are not an indicator of the success of a certain project. But keep in mind that hunters also contributes to the success of numerous projects out there. So i guess its just a matter of choosing the right project to support to.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:02:15 PM

In my opinion, everyone knows it. That the project is well known to investors. But bounty hunters also have a big role in promoting to the public that the project is good. With a bounty hunter, the project is quickly recognized by people.
Bounty hunters were very successful in 2017 because at that time ICO projects always attracted a lot of money and it was understandable to pay big hunters but now everything is different and most ICO are scam. Now the new bounty campaigns are getting smaller and the IEO trend has made many people give up so this is no longer a trend for people to make money

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:05:57 PM

Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
I guess what you're saying is true that a bounty hunter isn't really needed anymore now there are only a few good projects that are hiring bounty hunters and as we see most bounty hunters are fake accounts and that is very unfair.
I am currently not very active as a bounty hunter and now I prefer trading.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:17:13 PM

Since Crypto bounty has become unsure for many my advice is we should try as much as possible to keep joining many good projects only and with time we will be able to make big profits from the good projects ,only those who give up will lose

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:30:46 PM

hunter bounty results are uncertain, but keep in mind the role of bounty hunters is very important so that a project can be successful. Don't just stick to the bounty, try trading or mining.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:39:25 PM

Well as the uncertainty today, one thing is clear that the market is very sunk,and only started to grow back,or rather of the cue ball Popper-up back,and violas while on the bottom still,and all the BOUNTY in the 18th year in fact extinct,as the IDF left the market,but it can come back,then what will happen in the future is difficult to guess
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

I think is not right. I think all project have need to bounty hunting. Bounty hunting make to project for successful. Bounty hunting are promoting this project.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
The3max

Activity: 317

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:16:07 PM

I think is not right. I think all project have need to bounty hunting. Bounty hunting make to project for successful. Bounty hunting are promoting this project.
Honestly. Bounty does not help the project be successful. Now projects can succeed in calling for investment when the IEO is doing very well, so bounty is now just a small gift for their community.

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:19:47 PM

I agree, IEOs have another way to introduce products to the public without going through bounty hunters. The best bounty hunter should treat this work as a hobby and only spend a small amount of time on it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:00:06 AM

Bounty campaigns have decreased since the bubble burst and the latest IEO crowdfunding model doesn't require much of these services anymore so there isn't likely to be a huge amount of opportunities available unless there's an increase in projects that require marketing with no upfront costs

Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:14:32 AM

yeah i fee that too, now IEO birth and become popular because ICO is image of scam.
IEO is launch from exchange and they don't need bounty hunter to promote that project again.
i just hope ICO can be back like before and bounty hunter get worthy work again.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:30:43 AM

It's a fact bounty hunting is gradually fading away especially with the initial exchange offering but some projects still employ the services of hunters ,also talking about fading away of bounty, some hunters are leaving too because of poor reward or too much scam projects.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:27:14 AM

Some projects that have already been listing  and their tokens already have value sometimes conduct bounty campaigns to warm up interest in the project. I think for bounty hunters there is work although and not so many as was before..well, earnings leave much to be desired )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:42:21 AM

In addition, in this case the number of investors is limited by the users of the exchange where the IEO takes place. If it is necessary to increase the number of investors, then the IEO should be on several exchanges or still advance, for example, in a bounty campaign.

janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:07:36 AM

True, good project usually don't need bounty because the investors know these kind of good projects will blow out and will sold out fast when the token sale start. If we are talking about IEO, IEO that hosted by binance usually will sold out easily and they don't need bounty. I think the future of bounty hunter is not good atm.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:24:32 AM

Do not think so. As they say, the year is bad, the year is good. The market was in a terrible state for a year. Hunting can resume with the movement of the market in the upward. The quality of projects hangs. Well, what do you want around fraudsters.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:26:39 AM

Bounty campaign is one of the master plans created by CEOs and developers to serve as a way of promoting so that it can be known and known to the public through various social media ... so that the campaign bounty is needed by creating altcoins to make their altcoin viral on social media and it is known by various countries ... so that in the distribution of coin allocations it is stated that the total allocation for campaign bounty is a few percent ... so the bounty campaign will never fade and will certainly always be present for all bounty hunters ...

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:00:48 AM

True, good project usually don't need bounty because the investors know these kind of good projects will blow out and will sold out fast when the token sale start. If we are talking about IEO, IEO that hosted by binance usually will sold out easily and they don't need bounty. I think the future of bounty hunter is not good atm.
only ICO requires bounty participants because they need a participant role to promote the ICO and also impress everyone that ICO promoted by many guarantees success.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:09:33 AM

only ICO requires bounty participants because they need a participant role to promote the ICO and also impress everyone that ICO promoted by many guarantees success.
nothing can guarantee the success of ICO. even the ICO, which holds many bounties, is also lonely with investors. only a few projects still use ICO marketing methods. most of the projects are now carrying out the IEO by working with a large exchanger.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:11:09 AM

That is expected. From the very beginning, I am aware that this kind of extra source of income is not going to last. There was no guarantee that even this forum will last as a helpful vehicle in the promotion of new crypto projects. Our role here as bounty hunters is fleeting. Let us just enjoy this bounty hunting while it lasts. But I hope this forum will still last as a great venue for crypto discussions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: