Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty  (Read 1336 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:05:27 PM

In some points you are correct, But i dont agree with some of it "specially when you say that Bounty is not needed for good project" what does it means? Are you out of your mine start ups needs a community  for example to gather more people to create hype and awarenes they are starting and airdrop campaign and take note Bounty campaigns are still the cheapest form of advertising till today, where you can find any form of advertising that accept a native untradable tokens as payment only Bounties.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:10:06 PM

Actually, by conducting a bounty program, it certainly greatly affected the project to be known by many people. With so many bounty hunters, of course, among these promotions will have an impact that there are investors who invest in many projects that have been promoted. So, if the project does a bounty, it will certainly be very good for the project to be known by all investors.

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:14:54 PM

Yes, definitely i agree that the future of bounty hunting is uncertain, unlike couple of years ago, bounty hunting is so nice that it is so profitable and only few participants. Now there are many participants yet the rewards pool would be devided into many participants.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 02:16:25 PM

If it is useful, it will not be easily lost. I guess you will understand what I say. That is the law of nature, the market.
But rest assured, there will be other jobs that need bounty hunters. At that time we will see the strong return of the hunters.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

As long as there are people that are interested in making cryptocurrency projects, bounty hunting will never end. Because bounty hunters are considered to be one of the catalysts when it comes to promoting a project which leads to making the coin popular. I think it will continue for many years unless cryptocurrency, ICOs, and IEOs gets banned.

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:00:12 PM

Nothing is absolutely guaranteed, no one had believed bounty hunting could be profitable until last year, another of such opportunities could come but this is not what one should totally rely on, those that made a lot of gain from bounty must have engaged the fund in reasonable businesses or crypto trading while continuing trying for better luck

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:25:31 PM

that might happend in few years not right now. not every project can use ieo to collect money. especially on binance. we have time to get profit from bounty.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:11:33 PM

that might happend in few years not right now. not every project can use ieo to collect money. especially on binance. we have time to get profit from bounty.

Well, I do not know. Over the past six months, I have not managed to make any profit on the bounty. This is probably the end.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:21:21 PM

As long as there are people that are interested in making cryptocurrency projects, bounty hunting will never end. Because bounty hunters are considered to be one of the catalysts when it comes to promoting a project which leads to making the coin popular. I think it will continue for many years unless cryptocurrency, ICOs, and IEOs gets banned.
Yes, it will live. But we should understand that promotion with the help of bounty hunters can also evolve. Articles, video content will be nice with projects, even if they organise the IEO.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:29:30 PM

Well, I do not know. Over the past six months, I have not managed to make any profit on the bounty. This is probably the end.
profit from bounty? I think not only you feel it. until now there are also many bounties who don't get paid properly. in fact, most projects give very few bounty hunters.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

The bitter truth is there are few bounty platforms out there that I have been watching for a while now and I haven't came across fake or scam projects there for example bountyhive ,I think to save time and energy joining bounties through platform is better

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:35:08 PM

Some facts are true. but not all of them. Actually, Bounty hunters doing a good job here and there. Bounty programs can make a big effect on the project. Yes, sometimes good project may not want a bounty program. But It will slow down the community building speed. Actually, today bounty hunting in trouble because of the lack of rewards and scam projects. But I do not think bounty hunting will end in near future

target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:40:53 PM

If they were supported by the big exchange like binance, it should be good and perhaps marketing ain't so much needed. There are IEO in some exchange like LAtoken and Coinbene but the team were still doing bounty just to make sure its promoted before the trading starts. Marketing ain't bad, its about making it known to the public and the more people learn about the project the more will be interested.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:44:58 PM

Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
Yes,just because of spammers and forum politics.

And also they got IEO which may bring huge attention than a bounty hunter do but still bounties are running so we must be grateful for it and enjoy the rewards until we can make it.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:28:09 PM

Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
Let's not compare the projects that conducted out  IEO on such a large stock exchange as Binance.It is quite obvious that by this projects did not make sense to organize a bounty program.The traditional bounty has not gone anywhere and will not go away.Many projects collect huge sums with the help of bounty participants.And it's too early to write them off.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:02:00 PM

IEOs do not need marketing, they do not need us, bounty hunters.
ICOs need us but investors do not need them, they are unpopular.
STOs will not give us real regulated securities for our job  Roll Eyes.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:04:10 PM

Let's not compare the projects that conducted out  IEO on such a large stock exchange as Binance.It is quite obvious that by this projects did not make sense to organize a bounty program.The traditional bounty has not gone anywhere and will not go away.Many projects collect huge sums with the help of bounty participants.And it's too early to write them off.
Bounty campaign is a big help and one of a kind tool to help project to be known and gain popularity because the fact that there are millions of bitcointalk user than the registered account of a particular exchange, many bitcointalk user are the investor itself that is why I think that bounty campaign still plays a vital rule in crypto industry.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:14:01 PM

People have a lot of reasons for not allowing bounty hunting their projects,  but there are more who values it. With great bounty managers who adhere to scrutiny i am sure projects still values bounty hunting. In any case,  hunters will find something else to do if ALL (which is impossible) good projects say no to bounties

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:19:34 PM

People have a lot of reasons for not allowing bounty hunting their projects,  but there are more who values it. With great bounty managers who adhere to scrutiny i am sure projects still values bounty hunting. In any case,  hunters will find something else to do if ALL (which is impossible) good projects say no to bounties
They just change to the new trend of promoting so even good project or bad project can choose the way that want to be promoted.Untill now lot of bounties and managers are available in the forum but its surely less from the year 2017 but in the next bull run we might see the back of bounties.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:37:09 PM

So much failed bounty and crypto projects out there. Bounty Hunter are usually the endlosers in this. Even some bounty Managers are guilty as they withhold bounty payments or even pay less than accrued to bounty Hunter. It's a difficult phase that needs research to know promising projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: