Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it so hard to find 20k American or Canadian who want to get $500 for free  (Read 230 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:50:53 AM

I think because most Americans still don't know about cryptocurrency, i have an american friend and ask him if he knows bitcoin and he answered he has no idea at all and no interest. So my conclusion is that some of them don't really have an interest getting into crypto.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:43:19 AM

Well there are people who might agree to do the kyc for the $500. Maybe you haven't come across them yet or whatever. But my question is this… why is it that you're only targeting only citizens in the US and Canada… Are there not other countries you can target as well? There are many other countries and this cryptocurrency and anyone is free to make use of it. Not only people in these countries you have mentioned deserves the free money, there are people that it will be more important. Well… I'm just saying. I don't even know the reason why you chose those two. Then another thing is… if they are given this money are they able to exchange it and use it immediately?? I think that's something else they are considering.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:56:36 PM

People from those areas are better engaged and busier than those from Asia and poor African countries that see crypto as one of the way out, besides a lot of persons would not want to give out their details in the name of KYC just for that sake. Identify theft is a thing of concern in the US

I have found out that many people from the US and Canada have involved in cryptocurrency and are complying with rules set by crypto projects in terms of involving in bounty campaigns or investing in crypto projects. It means they also have to be ready to provide their KYC procedure if required. So not only from Asia or African countries, people from other countries are also required by project rules to provide KYC information.

cryptovigi (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:44:26 PM

Well there are people who might agree to do the kyc for the $500. Maybe you haven't come across them yet or whatever. But my question is this… why is it that you're only targeting only citizens in the US and Canada… Are there not other countries you can target as well? There are many other countries and this cryptocurrency and anyone is free to make use of it. Not only people in these countries you have mentioned deserves the free money, there are people that it will be more important. Well… I'm just saying. I don't even know the reason why you chose those two. Then another thing is… if they are given this money are they able to exchange it and use it immediately?? I think that's something else they are considering.

This airdorp the program was divided into several rounds, the first one ended already a few months ago, then two new rounds were launched simultaneously - round 2 (USA and Canada) and 3 (Eurpoe, Austaria and New Zeland), round 3 ended after a few weeks but round 2 is still running a after few months due to lack of participants.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: