Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia, Philippines, Indonesia and India support crypto the most  (Read 9275 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:21:01 PM

don't u find it weird? The less eveloped counties support blockchain implementation the most? what is the reason? possibility to earn or to steal?

Link to the article: https://ambcrypto.com/indonesia-russia-philippines-and-india-among-countries-whose-citizens-actively-support-budding-crypto-projects/
I don't know what it does mean about steal? Blockchain tech doesn't really matter if its being adopted neither on first world or 3rd developing countries.
The thing we are seeing now is that countries do have different jurisdiction or views towards crypto so decisions would really vary.

Perhaps want he mean is that they can take advantage of this technology hence it is a "steal" to those countries. But it is a case to case basis, maybe those developing countries are really looking for anything that will help their economy prosper, thus they support crypto to give their people more options to economic freedom.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:47:16 PM

don't u find it weird? The less eveloped counties support blockchain implementation the most? what is the reason? possibility to earn or to steal?

Link to the article: https://ambcrypto.com/indonesia-russia-philippines-and-india-among-countries-whose-citizens-actively-support-budding-crypto-projects/

They are just getting too much buzz. Though they are one of the largest countries by population and policies made by them would have immense effect in comparison to smaller countries, a lot of small countries in Europe and some in Asia like Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea are much more friendly to crypto.

Meaning crypto continues to widely mass adoption due to the public demands because they know what crypto important as new currency. Phillipines, Russia, indonessia, india and more other country become crypto lover because of the influence of the four country embrace the crypto.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:56:29 PM

I can tell that Philippines had supported cryptocurrency but the government remain neutral to this as long as there were no complain in regard to the matter. Now that there are ponzi investment scheme running in our country (I think this is common in every country of a Ponzi investment scheme)  which uses already the block chain in their pay out and pay in system. This will enable them to be discreet and will definitely will be difficult to track down.
Maxon111

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:24:56 PM

What do you think will be the main incentive for the development of free use of encryption algorithms in various fields - concern for the observance of human rights or the need to develop the economy, business?
In my opinion, governments are changing their attitude to encryption, guided primarily by economic considerations. Of course, in matters of encryption, the interests of business and the protection of human rights are, as it were, on one plane. I think that the whole world will be more loyal to cryptography and cryptocurrency!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 12:46:08 PM

I have my doubts on Russia, I don't know if you have followed their Annoucement since 2017, but it seems they're just riding the popularity of crypto, because they seems to contradicts themselves a lot. As far as those two South East Asian country, they have regulations, but I don't see much adoption, except for Philippines coins.ph which is widely used amongst Filipinos. But if you look closely, there are no merchants or restaurants wherein you can spend your bitcoin in that country.
It is a gradual process of adopting cryptocurrency. We cannot immediately adopt the whole thing in cryptocurrency. Having a wallet that accepts nationwide is a big start for the Philippines. I am happy with the progress in Philippines because we just want to adhere that Philippines is a open country that is ready in innovations in order to impart the trends happening around the globe.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:53:50 PM

I think this is because most of those countries are looking for other way to earn and spend their time wisely.
It is either those people really wants anonymity and financial freedom or they just wants to earn a lot more easier compare to a regular wage earner.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:13:02 PM

Probably because they are not developed countries that's why a lot of people are struggling that's why they're looking for something that can help them for their living. And other factor also that can be consider is the government. Just like the Philippines, the government are not strict when it comes to crypto.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:37:22 PM

As far as I know Russia before if I am not mistaken the first time bitcoin came in to their country, they banned it, correct me if I'm wrong then after a months or year I'm not sure Russian government revoked it, and up to now it is legally regulated to their place also in the Philippines they have already 10 exchange now that accepting Bitcoin also in Indonessia, though I don't know what exchange they have to their country.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 01:43:59 PM

I have my doubts on Russia, I don't know if you have followed their Annoucement since 2017, but it seems they're just riding the popularity of crypto, because they seems to contradicts themselves a lot. As far as those two South East Asian country, they have regulations, but I don't see much adoption, except for Philippines coins.ph which is widely used amongst Filipinos. But if you look closely, there are no merchants or restaurants wherein you can spend your bitcoin in that country.
It is a gradual process of adopting cryptocurrency. We cannot immediately adopt the whole thing in cryptocurrency. Having a wallet that accepts nationwide is a big start for the Philippines. I am happy with the progress in Philippines because we just want to adhere that Philippines is a open country that is ready in innovations in order to impart the trends happening around the globe.

we are lucky to have this kind of government. they are too busy yet fixing everything in the country from political issues, government services to local crimes.  crypto is the last thing in the minds of the politicians in the Philippines. but there are crypto companies and communities related to crypto which were growing in numbers. bounty hunting is easy money for anyone with time to spent so whether to earn or steal, we are all in this together.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:55:14 PM

Actually in India now a days the government is all set on opposing the cryptocurrencies , Bitcoins is banned and the transactions are actually going down since the government banned the buying and selling using the bank accounts.

Well the developing countries wants to experiment anything that will increase their overall threshold and make their economy stronger ; the developed ones doesn't want to disturb their economy.

But still there are some who are developed yet supporting Bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:03:15 PM

more people should be able to support crypto, but maybe the government has not given a positive attitude. so I think this is one of the few countries that have started to support crypto and especially in Asia, maybe more countries should support it

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 02:43:14 PM

I do believe that Philippines has already establish some platforms to where btc was being utilized as a payment system and the good thing is that platform could save the user from queueing when paying bills. Aside from that it also saves money for it offers 10% return of money when loading service network provider for calls and text. So, many can save through block chain.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:18:32 PM

I don't like your post about to steal I come from one of these countries and people are adopting Cryptocurrency here because of its technology, the added bonus is we get to work at the comfort of our home doing bounty campaign for these legit companies.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:21:43 PM

Why did you think about stealing? It's kinda rude if we assume that you mean it. It's very obvious that we are here for the profit since we don't have a good economy rate. In making money, we don't want to be dependent on the government's action so we're here in the decentralized platform to earn profits.

Another reason why people are adopting bitcoin, it's because the technology that is used was so advanced.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:33:05 PM

Yes, we support bitcoin cryptocurrency here in our country Philippines, because it help a lot of people to get more profit and income when they have a knowledge about cryptocurrency. They can make money by buying coins and sell it whwn the price is good, or joining some Airdrops and bounty campaigns. Or investing money to crypto for bigger chance to earn more money. All people wants to be a millionaire someday.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:36:47 PM

I think this is because most of those countries are looking for other way to earn and spend their time wisely.
It is either those people really wants anonymity and financial freedom or they just wants to earn a lot more easier compare to a regular wage earner.

Or, they are just open to new way of transaction, especially their governments. Besides, the other governments such as the Ph government have regulations regarding crypto. Yes, they are in the third world country but just because they're in the third world country don't mean that they have to adapt last. At least, they have even the slightest knowledge about it. And let's remember that great things start from small beginnings.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 04:02:28 PM

Or, they are just open to new way of transaction, especially their governments. Besides, the other governments such as the Ph government have regulations regarding crypto. Yes, they are in the third world country but just because they're in the third world country don't mean that they have to adapt last. At least, they have even the slightest knowledge about it. And let's remember that great things start from small beginnings.

Agree, even we're in the third world country, we can easily adapt when it comes to technology so that's the reason why we're in this community. Besides, we're the intellectual ones that knew the whole information about this wonderful technology.  Wink

Yes, we're earning profit here but the priority is the technology.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 05:02:40 PM

i agree with Russia. But the others i can't agree.
Indonesia and india not even accepting crypto as legal payment there. from what i know indonesia just netral about cryptocurrency status. 2 of this country make cryptocurrency populer just because they have many population in this world, like happend on china.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:57:29 PM

Firstly, I don't know what you mean by less developed, but I'll just consider it as a typo.
Secondly, the case in Indonesia is probably because the community is quite solid. They've been there since the first phase. Moreover, with the recent elevation on Bitcoin for the past few years, it just going to make them even more enthusiast. Not to mention the overall population of the people tho.
population. With more than 250 million people, one can't deny that at least some of them might have heard of Bitcoin. Given that the data was obtained by doing online research, obviously one of the highest numbers of internet user will be on the list. Plus, there's Bali (The Bitcoin Island).

faucet used to be profitable
Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2054

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:32:19 AM

i agree with Russia. But the others i can't agree.
Indonesia and india not even accepting crypto as legal payment there. from what i know indonesia just netral about cryptocurrency status. 2 of this country make cryptocurrency populer just because they have many population in this world, like happend on china.
Indonesia accepted cryptocurrency by goverment as digital asset investment. this is legal rules for citizen investment cryptocurrency. yes for legal payment, indonesia only accepted own fiat country not other like dollar or bitcoin. all of them under 30th age, young indonesia people very interested cryptocurrency.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████