Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ==========  (Read 718 times)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:36:28 PM

Interesting analysis. But I don't really think this is needed in the crypto ecosystem. Ten years ago Bitcoin and blockchain technology were introduced to the world and the identity of the person or the team who developed it were not known. Nobody needed the identity of the creators to believe in this  amazing piece of technology. Why bother yourself trying to find the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto Huh This is not need...
Definitely yes! Bitcoin already survived a decade ago without its creator. But just like a child in an orphanage, we wanted to know who really made from it. We need to know who is Satoshi Nakamoto really is. Not because we want a news, but we need to give a proper acknowledgment regarding with his inventions. Without him, there is no cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nqi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:14:26 PM

Rubbish.  
Satoshi's motivations to speak to you go against a lot of his established demeanor.  
Satoshi's motivations for anonymity were very likely (but of course, unproven) for reasons beyond making a puzzle for a community to figure out.  I've been spending the last several weeks looking into Satoshi's identity and in my research I have found a lot of clues that, if previously discovered, have not been published in an analysis or overview of someone else's research.  
In the event that you did find an identity from cryptographic clues, which by nature introduces a lot of exposure to false positives/leads, there isn't any evidence that the person you spoke to is actually Satoshi.  Of course you can always hide behind the "Well, I wont reveal my research otherwise someone else will find him/her" - but if that's what your research is grounded in, then you really shouldn't have made a post at all.  
The notion that Satoshi would not only welcome your communications but use it as a medium for communication to the community is absurd.  If he wanted to interact with the community/fanbase, he could through an alt. If he wanted to communicate with the developers in regards to bitcoin's development, he would privately as he has in the past.
Even if he lost all data that would allow him to cryptographically sign a message (which is something Satoshi rarely, if ever did), he would still have a decent shot at proving he is the real Satoshi by using his brain - his unique writing structure and vast knowledge of Bitcoin's code base and underlying theories would allow him to make contributions with or without proving his identity.  If you wrote a piece of revolutionary software, don't you think your understanding and therefore your potential contributions would be in the top 1% percentile compared to others?  
Of course, that's the point: Satoshi didn't have to do anything other than be careful with the variables that could pin point him down. The rest would be done by people like yourself, flooding search engines with innocuous, useless posts such as this, slowly building up the cancerous tumor of informational noise.  
From my research, I have found only 3 unfounded clues that can, at the very least, be verified as related to Satoshi's pseudonym (not to imply that those are the only ones out there). Its taken so long because of the enormous amount of web pages, articles, and posts that are flooded with SEO terms related to finding Satoshi's identity. Out of the 100s of articles and sites I've visited, I have found less than 10 sites with original theories that were actually researched to their logical conclusion. Everything else is the same rehashed dead theories such as CW, PLR, HF, ect. ect.

Unlike yourself, if I am to find his identity, I will not relish in being invited into a metaphorical "Secret club" that includes Satoshi like a fan in front of a celebrity with an inability to read a room. I wouldn't even contact him/her/them letting them know, as an incoming email to the real Satoshi that explains how he was found/that he was found could compromise his identity to certain groups/agencies that may be monitoring him - and you are very naive if you believe these groups/agencies are incapable of finding him. If I had the full backing of the US intelligence branches, I could find Satoshi's identity in a matter of hours, depending on how quickly certain websites respond to warrant. And that's assuming that I would even command them to do it in the eyes of the law -- look at Stuxnet and ask yourself if a group capable of that would be incapable of finding Satoshi through unconventional/gray area means (I'm aware these are different in scope, but that's splitting hairs for the encompassing analogy). Based on my research, Satoshi was more than aware of this and this need for anonymity in the 2 years after his departure actually makes finding him a bit easier by looking at potential identities and their abrupt change in their publicly available daily active activities online. This totally contradicts your totally baseless claim. Join the club with the other fake Satoshi's on twitter that post cryptographic clues to the "True identity of Satoshi" as if such a tide changing discovery would be held like a carrot on a stick.

In my opinion, this is why he left. The concept of anonymity through a pseudonym is flawed. Unless you adopt a totally new writing style and can cover the tracks of the circumstances of your activity (such as time zones), then you will slowly be leaking your identity. Obviously with the skills Satoshi displayed, that slow leak could be a few drops of water a day sinking a 200 foot boat -- not in our lifetime. But every single time he posted he essentially gave us a very small amount of data to use to pinpoint him. And he wrote a lot.  Every time stamp of a post, every gap of time without a post, ect is useful, actionable data.

So I'm very sorry if I'm breaking any of the forum's rules or gentlemen agreements of civility when I say: Fuck off with your flamboyantly written click bait post designed to do nothing but delude any intelligent conversation. And to those who subscribe to the "Satoshi's identity doesn't matter"/"Quit looking for Satoshi" school of thought - please grow up from your childish ideas of the space. The cypher/crypto communities have always been under watch by authorities (just take a look at the DEFCON FBI/CIA/NSA incidents/mentions). In addition to this, it's realistic that authority figures/employees would camouflage themselves as both low level and high level members of the community to influence discussion to learn more about something or to distract away from something. Consider Russia's interference with the American's election (keep your blue and red ties at the door, please) - such a simple thing (relative to advanced counter-intelligence/intelligence operations) that caused so much destabilization that it will likely take beyond our current generation to repair what damage has been done. Now imagine something more impactful than undermining the leading world dollar/petrodollar. Now I'm not saying that Satoshi's mission was this, but crypto communities have always operated under some form of the homage "trust, but verify". I'm not even sure Satoshi wanted to avoid the messiah-esque following with him and his words, assuming he was positive he wouldn't be ousted in his lifetime, because it reinforces that the creator of bitcoin was not for profit (yet).

TLDR: Post your research abstract or GTFO.  
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:21:10 PM

If you are Satoshi, why did you sign a message with Craig Wright's private key? Gig is up, Craig. We know it's you.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:08:16 AM

If you are Satoshi, why did you sign a message with Craig Wright's private key? Gig is up, Craig. We know it's you.

Maybe OP is also trying to gain some popularity, too. Sorry for my rudeness. It is easy to tell you found Satoshi and talked to him, blah blah blah. But we need consistent and strong evidences here not just the numbers or addresses you presented and not just some stories to tell. Satoshi remained anonymous and I don't think he will allow himself to revealed hastily like what you are doing right now.
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:39:18 PM

People of BitcoinTalk, Rejoice;

Satoshi has been found.

The Path to Satoshi is simple.

It is within this private key, though now that I understand how to find it I doubt any of you will:

49616D5361746F7368694E616B616D6F746F2B36323832313434343135343530

https://www.bitaddress.org/bitaddress.org-v3.3.0-SHA256-dec17c07685e1870960903d8f58090475b25af946fe95a734f88408cef4aa194.html

I have talked with Satoshi over the phone, and he has told me he is open to me communicating with him (he said once or twice a month).

I invite the community to give me a set of our most important questions to him that I will present during our next call.

I also invite the community to select an ambassador who I will invite Satoshi to speak with in a way that is safe for Satoshi.

I do not know how he will feel about me posting this, and I get the impression he simultaneously desires recognition for what he has done, and is afraid of what that recognition could mean.

Satoshi is not Craig Wright. Satoshi does not still have the private keys to his wallets.

Long Live Satoshi,

Signed Hiturunk

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

One Love, One Bitcoin
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEzBAEBCAAdFiEEdq5DIRVgqsGjN6nD3c0lyOPzO/UFAl0RKu8ACgkQ3c0lyOPz
O/Uwfwf/ZJbGBzEXLnX6u47YXFpw23UuiNUhIQcULzPgPMYT+bl/sx60DvywZG2j
/tn6WBWJsFlDyhfL0rO5rYK6jHsDIwOvXPOB76GN091gt68H2BV46qP1j2AX2m58
CGT3lZo7JjGT3p03I8qNfRiZ4hkYhy5820yQj+/ngDk3LuILSkYs9ZvoyuXVdHvT
6f9m7RIw7x0o7MdjMoylrKnzivOh93AUm6j4ZraXhAVNCmGDSA8cLKRcfKkG+Qor
enGi0oVC24FGBBT6H5PDtMzqkLYNt4BZDrx/Z8DROUKjhkG8Z0HzsQ1+LUVoSZak
MGoIvsSColoOvu/1cJl5UMTaRy/r2g==
=Xgzz
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

your are so fucking dumb hhhhhhhhhh

here is great answer why

he is great guy but legend??? why??? because he received bitcoins from the team of satoshi , this is make him legend and dont get me wrong he is great guy but ...he didnt make bitcoin go viral its fact, ...

because if he was part of the team he never will be in the front to receive first bitcoins its can lead to others and other shit even after all ask expert security everything can be traced on the internet...everything ,only 0.002% know to be truly anonymously and its impossible to trace them and its not done with tor ...its different few smart experts explain this on github how its done.

satoshi team used this way to publish the papers its was not with tor...

hel finney is far away from to be legend compare to people like edward snowden, Chelsea E. Manning, Daphne Caruana Galizia(which was killed because she exposed real things and was received* the info from groups of people under one name**) there are bunch others legends

the punk marketers that work on making bitcoin viral are legends who know if they part of team satoshi or not...its unknown....

hel finney isnt punk marketer and didnt make bitcoin viral its fact not theory...he is not marketer...and without top marketers it was not happen so fast and even die.

edward snowden was saying that peer to peer file sharing can make financial freedom because bitcoin peer to peer is not new tech and far away from new tech, its mix of techs that was out there,,,bitcoin came from peer to peer file sharing with twist called block--chain

peer -- blockchain -- peer
not only edward snowden said that peer to peer will financial freedom also few others which i not goint to say names but smart people know to get to this because everything can be traced on the internet... and they said it way before bitcoin came...

some say bitcoin created by banks or governments or agents which this theories come from the most dumb people , this kind of people will also say supply dont affect price and other shit but let look from sharp logic way why??

1. bitcoin came from peer to peer file sharing decentralized tech...bitcoin is peer to peer with twist which called blockchain..

2.why peer to peer file sharing was created what the reason for decentralized tech...very simple, before peer to peer file sharing there was few central servers that hold the mp3,video,movies,software,info and other things and the govermnets pretty fast locate them and shut down them, then people became more smart and create peer to peer file sharing...which each computer is the server that upload and download....which mean the governments now with decentralized tech need to shut down more then 500 million private computers and its impossible...some peer hold mor info some lees its the nature of decentralized tech compare distributed tech where each peer equal in holding to other in some sort of level...
search on google: decentralized vs distributed

3. peer to peer tech come most of the time from activist

4. bank,paypal,visa and bunch other its central tech what was before peer to peer which is decentralized...visa,banks,paypal and others everything go througe centralized servers/entity and this is how they control and make money and know everything about us which lead us to fact not theory they dont behind bitcoin, because peer t peer put them out from the chain...which mean no middle man, so simple.

5. the same with governments its centralized entity and everything is interconnected with banks,paypal, and other....in the moment peer to peer tech enter you put them out of the chain...in other words its the first time we write history.

after all this all the centralized entities are paid by money paper.

satoshi is team on a global scale...edward snowden is part of an international huge team without salaries like agents or politicians and other its mean they know to make money and be undepented, he escaped from usa to china , there people waited him to hide him,,,there are alot like him they just underground to fully and some expose them and dont fear any agents and 0ther shit even they know they under huge risk.

Edward Snowden comes was the most early Bitcoin adopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2463&v=PVN13ad3UUk 2019 he admit this......41:00 min

hal finney is great guy but compare to the marketers that make bitcoin viral and people like edoward and bunch other he is nothing its fact...
this is are the legends

you cannot change facts and everything cam be traced over the internet.
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:40:30 PM

Hmm smells like scam.

he is crazy hhhhhhhhhhh
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:01:47 PM

Why this scammer haven't been banned yet?

Don't think he is scamming, OP is just trolling for fun.  I'm sure some people on this forum know who Satoshi actually is but they are keeping it a secret.

He has over $10 billion worth of bitcoin. Grin
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:01:08 AM

are you really really sure if that is Satoshi Nakamoto or just someone who called him self is Satoshi Nakamoto.
i don't believe that, if satoshi nakamoto is found right now so why the topic is keep down.
keep safe because we don't even know where and who this Satoshi Nakamoto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:55:41 PM

And another one. There are a lot of people claiming to know who really Satoshi is but I don't think the legitimate people who really know them will not tell who he is. There might be some other people that will claim they are Satoshi, that they know who Satoshi is, this will not end. I found this user, it might be Satoshi Nakamoto, might be. Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:00:58 PM

This community has been incredibly disappointing from beginning to end of this thread. Not a single good question! Just doubt and outright anger! Can I get ONE person to suspend their disbelief long enough to ask a good question? To nominate a member of the community they think is worthy? Guess not. I will come up with some good questions for the Q&A and update this thread with the results during our next call.

I plan to call Satoshi again 7/3/19 at approximately 7 AM GMT+8,
7/2/19 @ approximately 6 PM American Central Standard Time.

Peace!BTC

Does she like blue trains or orange buses?  Grin

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:03:38 PM

And another one. There are a lot of people claiming to know who really Satoshi is but I don't think the legitimate people who really know them will not tell who he is. There might be some other people that will claim they are Satoshi, that they know who Satoshi is, this will not end. I found this user, it might be Satoshi Nakamoto, might be. Roll Eyes

Is this more *Satire* ?!? ...

Yes that is/was actual "Satoshi Nakamoto", the creator of Bitcoin (BTC) and this forum (bitcointalk).

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:24:44 PM

Yes that is/was actual "Satoshi Nakamoto", the creator of Bitcoin (BTC) and this forum (bitcointalk).

Maybe you know him, you're one of the earliest members here in the forum, right? Been wanting to ask some of the early members here since they might know but some of them are not that active in this forum. Here are some of them that I think, maybe, that know the real Satoshi.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=6
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10 (he's online last Month)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=12

I am not saying they know, I'm just wondering since they are one of the earliest members of the forum. Just like a kid asking his grandparents what happened in the war that they are in.

This community has been incredibly disappointing from beginning to end of this thread. Not a single good question! Just doubt and outright anger! Can I get ONE person to suspend their disbelief long enough to ask a good question? To nominate a member of the community they think is worthy? Guess not. I will come up with some good questions for the Q&A and update this thread with the results during our next call.

I plan to call Satoshi again 7/3/19 at approximately 7 AM GMT+8,
7/2/19 @ approximately 6 PM American Central Standard Time.

Peace!BTC

Does she like blue trains or orange buses?  Grin

*SHE*?? hmmmm Cheesy Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BitcoinFX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 05:28:28 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 05:54:26 PM by BitcoinFX

Maybe you know him, you're one of the earliest members here in the forum, right? Been wanting to ask some of the early members here since they might know but some of them are not that active in this forum. Here are some of them that I think, maybe, that know the real Satoshi.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=6
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10 (he's online last Month)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=12

I am not saying they know, I'm just wondering since they are one of the earliest members of the forum. Just like a kid asking his grandparents what happened in the war that they are in.

...snip...

Does she like blue trains or orange buses?  Grin

*SHE*?? hmmmm Cheesy Roll Eyes

Do I 'know' Satoshi Nakamoto ? , No.

Did I share private messages with the Satoshi account ? , Yes.

Is Satoshi Male or Female ? , I don't know. Made you think though! Wink

I'm forum member u=30 , Yes.

I have Signed and Verified one of my 'old' mining wallets and you are free to ask me what you want, suggest to go here:
Verifying my (old) zero balance wallet address for blockchain research etc.,
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4630066
P.S. I'm not bitcoin 'rich', so if your asking me for some, I wouldn't bother.

Oh, the 'Xunie' account is active, although didn't post since 2011, now that is interesting! (I'd add merit for that, but not in this thread - lol)

... snip ...

the punk marketers that work on making bitcoin viral are legends who know if they part of team satoshi or not...its unknown....

... snip ...

'Punk marketer', extraordinaire ...

Re: Make your "we accept Bitcoin" logo
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45.msg559#msg559

seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2933

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:24:40 PM

So, you find satoshi and he agreed to use you as a communication bridge with the people on the forum... If he wants to communicate with us why should he use you for that? this is nonsense, so, better jump to the scam and stop wasting our time, only a kiddo would believe your lies. Satoshi has it's own communications channel if he has a message for us.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:35:16 PM

As soon as I saw your topic, I hugged the phone. I tried to reach Satoshi for hours, and I finally made it.

I asked about everything written in this topic.

The answer was clear: Never mind him, he is lying completely!!! Tell everyone to stop looking for me and focus on the future of Bitcoin!

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
FlightyPouch

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:32:38 PM

Do I 'know' Satoshi Nakamoto ? , No.

Well, that's that. I'm fine with that answer, I'm just wondering how does it feel him being here in the forum actively posting about it.

Did I share private messages with the Satoshi account ? , Yes.

Whoa, that is great. It is not much, I am not a fan of him but having a PM of him, Him, one of the mysteries of the internet is so amazing.

P.S. I'm not bitcoin 'rich', so if your asking me for some, I wouldn't bother.

Nah, I'm not that...well, if you want to...

Oh, the 'Xunie' account is active, although didn't post since 2011, now that is interesting! (I'd add merit for that, but not in this thread - lol)

Nah, I'm good, I'm not worth it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Austin_Lord

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:45:36 PM

Well this is very old... many of us fine many satoshi.. but no one find real Satoshi.. well keep your trying continue.. you will  find Satoshi  one day.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: