Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Word of Caution For All  (Read 696 times)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:52:08 AM

Yes, very important tips and I want to add that you do not need to trust anyone, especially the world of cryptocurrencies, you just need to be guided by your knowledge and experience.  And for gangbugs it's better to have a curator.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:52:13 AM

Thanks for the reminder, greed will start coming out to the people as bitcoin goes on bull as it starts to reach $13k. The move is rapid to the extent that we no longer think of the potential opposite outcome of it.

I've actually sold few moments ago and willing to wait further more. I'm okay with the decision that I've made today although I'm ready also if ever the market will increase/decrease few days from now.

Indeed, we cannot assume the market will continue to rise, sometimes the decision to sell now is more appropriate if later bitcoin goes down and vice versa sells now it will be a regret if bitcoin rises. But selling now is fine as long as it's profitable, everyone does have their own strategy in trading. Maybe you are the type of daily trader who plays scalping in every reflection.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:34:27 AM

You are very right and even now it looks like btc is entering a correction that can last a few weeks but im still seeing people shilling for pumps. Although im bullish for btc long term but at the moment seems like btc is going to correct before next move.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:55:22 AM

indeed carefulness must be possessed by every individual because if we are careless then the loss is owned,
meticulous before acting rather than experiencing a very large loss.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:26:48 AM

Indeed dealing in cryptocurrency is very risky and as such, you need to be careful when investing or trading in crypto. Even as at now, BTC is at its correction state and we still hope to see it rise steadily.

chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:46:42 PM

Crypto market has a lot of opportunities, but with opportunities comes also disadvantages. In crypto these disadvantages are the various scammers and that transactions can't be undone or if you lose your private key / get hacked. Everyone is responsible for his actions and education will help to improve your comprehension.

So, if you are a Newbie read before you take action! It can help you to avoid losing money.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Shatterlean22

Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:48:04 PM

Follow your heart and nothing else ,many investors depends on others opinions without trying to find their own reasons ,the fact is this kinda people never grows ,learn to make decisions by yourself

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
pinoy.bolanon

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:45:47 AM

Just a word of caution, careful if you're easily manipulated by outside individuals. These are volatile times in crypto, fomo and every other human emotion will cause you to potentially lose a lot of your savings and investments, if you do not act carefully.

No market climbs forever, neither does anyone know or understand where crypto markets are headed. I urge everyone to do careful diligence, research, reading and monitoring on their own and never invest/trade more than you can afford.

There's a lot of useless predictions (especially on social media & outlets), shilling and fomo invoking individuals in crypto; everyone has their own selfish interests and in the end, no one will be responsible for your actions but yourself.

Crypto is only run by 1 principal, sentiment. To a lesser extent this is mitigated by real-adoption and integration, unlike 2017 or 2013.

Good point, its just that many fake news scattered nowadays in the media channels, which makes us feel that this is the best time to trade, buy, sell etc, which thinking that its just a FOMO and no legal basis of such news, many are becoming an analyst in cryptocurrency this time, so we much have a proper knowledge of what we are taking into.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

Just a word of caution, careful if you're easily manipulated by outside individuals. These are volatile times in crypto, fomo and every other human emotion will cause you to potentially lose a lot of your savings and investments, if you do not act carefully.

No market climbs forever, neither does anyone know or understand where crypto markets are headed. I urge everyone to do careful diligence, research, reading and monitoring on their own and never invest/trade more than you can afford.

There's a lot of useless predictions (especially on social media & outlets), shilling and fomo invoking individuals in crypto; everyone has their own selfish interests and in the end, no one will be responsible for your actions but yourself.

Crypto is only run by 1 principal, sentiment. To a lesser extent this is mitigated by real-adoption and integration, unlike 2017 or 2013.

Never eat more than you can chew. It is safer that way than being a victim and be careful of all manner of predictions. Many of them dont pay off at the end

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:58:31 AM

These types of posts are very helpful for beginners. You are right. Inspire people to invest more and more than affordability to risk. So much investment is not worthwhile. So, before investing, we have to be cautious.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:02:44 AM

I agree with your advice. Crypto is a volatile market, it can increase and decrease at any time. People are smart investors.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:20:57 AM

The fact is no one knows tomorrow, some FOMO helps and some will ruin you but how will you know what comes next? No way,you can only rely on your own instincts

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:08:09 PM

That's the truth and I totally agree with you. There are most individuals whose work is to hype one project after the other for their own interests and that's all. I pity those who listens or follows whatever they hear on social media etc as those predictions doesn't work. Right now the market is looking good, prediction has started again and when it fails to go according to plan I wonder who they will blame. Like you rightly said, due diligence, research etc should be at the back of ours hands at every point in time.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:28:03 PM

Such a nice caution for all of the people in this crypto community. We are the person who responsible to our behavior, good or bad. So take our time and do not rush and selfish when investing on.

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:39:50 PM

Thanks for the caution. I will really like to add more. You see, the crypto market has attracted a lot of people to itself, the good ones and the bad ones. Don't let the bad ones get hold of your money, they probably ain't gonna give it back. Stay sharp, pay attention to all those little details that might seem insignificant . And learn to ask questions.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:45:18 PM

i must be sincere, if bitcointalk can allow me to pin a thread. surely i will Pin this advice on my profile. your words were clear and it is a clear advice to all especially people who think it is all roses in this crypto community. the moment you loose your funds, they are gone and nobody cares about that. it is clearly on sentiments. everyone should thread with caution.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:48:39 PM

I understand every crypto risk, I also understand that now is not a good time to invest in altcoins, BTC creates market bullies, but the majority of altcoins have no value.  Market charts generally give us an idea that on a near scale BTC and ETH investments are always the best choices.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:49:11 PM

Thanks for the caution. I will really like to add more. You see, the crypto market has attracted a lot of people to itself, the good ones and the bad ones. Don't let the bad ones get hold of your money, they probably ain't gonna give it back. Stay sharp, pay attention to all those little details that might seem insignificant . And learn to ask questions.
This what it plays for all, never give trust to anyone most especially to a stranger. Money is a devil and many were gonna be tempted into it.
As the anonymity stand still, it could be one reason why they don't even bother to think to scam others and work for illegal activities. This why giving our trust to another is very quite not good all the time.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:59:51 PM

As for the real adaptation, I would argue. Personally, today I do not see a single project that would become part of everyday life. Yes, it's about a lot of talk but very little action.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:08:53 AM

Thanks for this reminder, you're right, this is the crypto world. Where nothing is permanen and stable at all. Crypto will be always fluctuating and volatile (only a few is more stable). There will be always negative issues surrounding, volatile price, dump price to bear market, rising price into bullrun and then dropped again, full of fomo and hype, fud, and many more. This is normal. And what you need to do is ignoring what makes you feel bad. Just follow and manage your own strategy in this crypto world in order to survive and progress

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: