Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts before Mooning  (Read 864 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

Hey guys.

As we can see since few days btc is mooning and alts are also going up for some 10-20%. Not every of them ofc. Now the question is what should we invest before rest of alt will moon when BTC will start to be stable/decresed like always ?

I am investing at XRP at the moment. As many of other coin XRP is at its bottom, and  technically has a big potential. Besides foundamentals of XRP are also very very strong and getting stronger every day.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:36:32 AM

Before the mooning happens, I think it would still be better to invest on coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, waves, stratis, and XRP. Though I think anything in the top 50 will do but if you want a faster way of earning money, I think these are the best.

The time for investing in altcoin still there and we can invest in now. We can choose any coins from the market, and if we could choose the top 10 coin list, I think those coin will have a good chance to increase soon. Altcoin will help us to gain more bitcoin if the price increase, but we cannot expect to make a profit in a short time because right now, the altcoin still at the lower price and it needs to wait for a while to increase back.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:22:02 AM

it's true we have to invest in altcoin but we still see the movement of the price value for altcoin very slowly even though the bitcoin price has gone up but we have to analyze it first, as I want many coins that will potentially rise namely ethereum and bnb which are very good at the development level .
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:25:37 AM

Hey guys.

As we can see since few days btc is mooning and alts are also going up for some 10-20%. Not every of them ofc. Now the question is what should we invest before rest of alt will moon when BTC will start to be stable/decresed like always ?

The first thing the market absolutely needs for alts to star moving is stability in BTC. Right now we are extremely volatile in this section , investors do not have a more or less united view on the things to come. Some call for retrace to 4k again, others call for the new bull run.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:46:24 AM

You have to choose on what Altcoins you want, but If I will be the one to pick I will go for the top altcoins because I'm sure the pump on them is coming. Better to buy altcoins now before it pumps, remember the previous trend that bitcoin started the pump and altcoins follow that after a month so it can also happen in the current bull run.
Not all the top ALT are easy to pump IMO on the contrary but should take more opportunities in your basket, yeah more ALT for investment and most importantly has the potential to rise.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:25:44 PM

Not all the top ALT are easy to pump IMO on the contrary but should take more opportunities in your basket, yeah more ALT for investment and most importantly has the potential to rise.
too many altcoins are also not good, maybe focus on the 5-10 best choices. not all altcoins can rise simultaneously they have their own pumping moments. still doing research on the plan of several assets in the future, it will make our investment better not just speculation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:49:28 AM

Hey guys.

When people speculates and got profit from bitcoin, i believe their next speculation target would be alts. Alts with good fundamentals and good popularity. I dont need to name any i believe because you can see them in coinmarketcap like vechain.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:41:15 AM

After bitcoin has experienced a pretty good pump, and it has an impact on the decline in some altcoin prices, then I think it would be very good if we invest in altcoins now.
however, maybe this also requires a very good analysis to determine the trading steps that we will take
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:59:11 AM

Hey guys.

When people speculates and got profit from bitcoin, i believe their next speculation target would be alts. Alts with good fundamentals and good popularity. I dont need to name any i believe because you can see them in coinmarketcap like vechain.
Yes, at first only good altcoins will attract attention. Some will make 1000000X. This will provoke FOMO, and more money will come to the market. As a result, investors will buy even shitcoins. Just all of these assets must live to this time for the next pumps Wink.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:58:42 AM

in my opinion ethereum, litecoin and other altcoins in the TOP 100 coin in CMC is good options to invest before mooning on alt happend
but i suggest you to by more ethereum in this market situations my friend
I think the top 100 in CMC are still not safe, it's better to take a few coins from the top 20 or 10. If you choose the top 100 then you have to have more funds to share it in a few coins. It's useless if you have a little money and share it in a few coins in the top 100, even though some coins in the top 10 also have much better potential and safe.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:03:22 AM

Hey guys.

I think that this time the situation will be different from January 2018. The alts will grow, but not all. The main market capitalization will be concentrated in the top coins. Coins that are traded on the main exchanges will grow. In any case, growth is better than falling ...
You are indirectly not giving hope to the hopeless, do you know how many people are with Pre ICO tokens that are not near top coins in the market cap, especially bounty hunters, if those coins still will not rise in the next altcoins bull run, and then what will ever be their usefulness to humanity or to the cryptocurrency world, the developers of those coin needs to really do something about their project.

Most coins within the top 100 coinmarketcap are still old ones, if the altcoins bull run will still be centered on these coin, then why are we still investing in new projects, if they will have no use, is it not better ICO just close completely for people to continue making use of the coins within this top CMC cycle for whatever reason they need it for, because I believe that whatever problem blockchain has solution to is still within the development of these top coins.
ginobitcoiner

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:16:41 AM

Litecoin seems interesting to follow.
Before Litecoin headed for the month, it would be better to buy more now.
before you regret that Litecoin prices will increase soon.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1297

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:22:07 AM

Hey guys.

Invest on the solid coins with good foundation.
At this time since it's still early and altcoins has not fully awaken, just focus on the major coins, meaning those with huge volume.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:41:22 PM

There's been a bit of a loss of confidence over the last week. I'm not sure it's a good idea to buy in right now. I'd wait and see how it settles down first, as prices may drop some more before the recovery resumes.

brogtd

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:45:28 PM

For days now we've  seen some interesting mooning and believe with me the Altcoin would moon too
From the past experiences and studies... the next deep is the beginning of the new journey
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:46:57 PM

Indeed one to keep a eye on, with the halving upcoming and the recent pushes upwards it got the favs to push Litecoin higher up the chart.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:58:00 PM

Indeed one to keep a eye on, with the halving upcoming and the recent pushes upwards it got the favs to push Litecoin higher up the chart.
if the trend occurs like that, then chances are that altcoin must start their own pump and can't hope with a bitcoin pump. the fact that has happened, the increase in bitcoin has not had a major impact on increasing altcoin. now we have to be prepared to invest altcoins that have big planning in the near future. like litecoin, there is a high probability that it will experience large growth.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:10:32 PM

The price of LTC has been increased today with almost 10% up while most of coin are decreasing right now. I don't think this is the best timing to buy LTC since the price could be lower again in many days later if bitcoin still down though
sadewa69

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:39:09 PM

We never know as this coin expecting some more rise since halving is coming this project is bringing good profits from those who bought it early this year, a lots of upwards movements and it's moving along without any influenced coming from bitcoin rally, it's for risk takers to make a call if investing with this coin still profitable or it's needs to reassess before placing your investment.
when there is halving the value should have an increase. it certainly makes sense if the demand for these coins continues to increase. despite the downward trend they can handle that.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1262

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:54:55 PM

I think you should consider your option, do you want short. medium, or long term investment?  I believe coins that are subject to pump and dump are good to have in a short term investment.  Try to target the Binance IEO for this term.  If you are good with medium term, I believe XRP, is good option because of the dev's hardworks but it will essentially fail on the long run because of its target.  The bank that is subject to regulations.  For long term, I would say, ETH, ADA, NEO, BNB ( just wait for it to be dump, I think it will happen soon)XLM, LTC and UTK.   These have a rock solid team and some of them have token burning features.  Those are just my opinion but still you must do your own research and decide stuff for yourself.  Your money, your decision  Wink.

And I think it will take another 2 years  (Bitcoin 4 year cycle)  before BTC start to enters the bear market.  So it is best to pile up this tokens before BTC funds goes to altcoin market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████