Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orionix -Comission Free Games And Items Exchange  (Read 3085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:24:25 PM

I think it would be nice to post here the new bounty thread link ... (don't know what happened to old thread, not reachable anymore  Roll Eyes)

So here it is --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180282.0

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 08:16:21 PM

I think it would be nice to post here the new bounty thread link ... (don't know what happened to old thread, not reachable anymore  Roll Eyes)

So here it is --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180282.0

Wink

Thank you for your support! Thread has been updated with link above

I want to thank the team of Orionix for this bright idea, getting involved in the gaming field is a bright-future for any business online these days.
I want to ask the team some questions:
Why didn't the team make any official video promoting the team and discussing their project in front of peoples, maybe blockchain summits?
Why didn't the team arrange an IEO in P2PB2B Exchange or any other famous exchange platform?
Why didn't the team work for a Pre-Listing agreement with one of the medium/Big size exchangers? You can get even more peoples trust doing that step.
What are the Summits/Events you guys joined or participated in?
What exchangers are you aiming for to list Orionix in?
Will the platform afford the same services as Steam / G2A Marketplaces?
What is the amount in Eth collected in the ICO until the moment of the response?
Would you make any partnerships with other Gaming-related cryptocurrency project? (Refereum project as an example)
What are the main aims that you will really work for to implement in the market place?
And finally,
Could the team afford a leak of the platform? maybe a picture or a small duration video to take a look?

Thank you for all these questions as maybe other readers are asking themselves the same things.
In order of query, here are our replies :

The answer to this question lies with the fact that our project reaches into a delicate domain. The gaming industry is not seeking to promote digital property freedom for their users. On the contrary, most companies treat such digital assets as their own, caging them to prevent P2P transactions. When presenting a project with insights on how-to circumvent those limitations and restore trading capacities for users, a certain care to our image must be undertaken until the project has started to bloom and all legal precautions have been taken care of.

There has been no negociations with P2PB2B, it's as simple as that. Concerning larger sized exchanges, our research has shown us there is a certain order to respect when releasing a new cryptocurrency project and we are following this order with due respect for our investors.

As mentioned above, directly reaching for the more established exchanges is not solely dependent on request. There is a process involved and certain fees linked.

You seem to hold summits & events in high esteem. Orionix's team does not believe these steps are as crucial as you might believe. Quite to the contrary, we see a lot of projects using such glitter to attract attention so as to compensate for some projects being void of long-term reach. Should we have this conversation again in a few years, many would be surprised as to what survived. Let us not forget that a Bitcoin or a token of any sort does not exist anywhere in the world. A stand in a summit does not change this reality of virtuality.

We are aiming to be listed on all major exchanges and become a major trademark, because we believe in our project.

The platform will not have much in common with G2A. We have used Steam to allow an easier understanding of the concept, but in essence, we will be nothing like Steam. To offer a real alternative to the current market, originality is essential.

Since our team has recently negotiated an IEO contract, we are no longer in a position to be discussing collected funds until the end of that IEO. As for the duration of the sale, it is to their discretion.

Working with other gaming-related crypto projects would be fantastic. However, the project you have mentioned does not connect with ours in any significant matter to which both parties would stand to gain. However, if we have missed a potential collaboration with the project you have mentioned, please let us know as we might reconsider.

Our main objective is to provide a marketplace with a plethora of digital assets for users to trade amongst themselves without being limited in any way. We rightfully consider these assets to be gained through the time & effort of players and to be part of their digital capital for them to use freely.

Orionix is raising funds through ICO & IEO to develop the platform as well as offer the customer service, marketing strategies and innovative ideas to propulse both our token and platform. As the platform's development advances, we will make sure to share more information.

Latest ORIONIX articles:

SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:21:53 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 01:37:21 PM by SPQRCoin

For example, he considers stakes to those participants who removed the signature.

update: yes, I saw, all done. The issue has been resolved

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:11:03 PM

your own case has been solved, because you went on telegram. I did the same thing (before you) and I still have not got anything. Not even an answer here! And that's not to mention the many other people who must be in the same situation!

But what is this campaign management Huh

Edit : i asked again on telegram and got my balance credited in few seconds. But why do we have to verify and 'claim' on telegram ??  Maybe some people have no time to do that.  Roll Eyes

@Orionix : Could you please tell me if you finally changed bounty manager or not? Because there is obviously a problem: in addition to not being really reactive (update of the spreadsheet 48 ++ after end of week), errors seem to occur : I was credited of '0' stakes for the last week while I was active 6 days out of 7 and posted (and not shitposted) about 20-25 post during this time (I do not count the few posts of one line).

It goes without saying that if i get nothing for last week and things keep on going wrong like this, i will have no choice and leave this bounty. Sad because the project is interesting but this bounty is management is pretty bad !  Angry

your own case has been solved, because you went on telegram. I did the same thing (before you) and I still have not got anything. Not even an answer here! And that's not to mention the many other people who must be in the same situation!

But what is this campaign management Huh

Edit : i asked again on telegram and got my balance credited in few seconds. But why do we have to verify and 'claim' on telegram ??  Maybe some people have no time to do that.  Roll Eyes
I think the bounty campaign is having trouble with the manager. We will observe further developments.

As we have mentioned previously, we are not in charge of bounty campaign. However, we have contacted the bounty manager and clearly the organization of such tasks can create situations like these. The team in charge of the bounty seems to be trying their best to comply with the requests and complications as they arise.
Bounty question TG: https://t.me/bountygroupp

Latest ORIONIX article:

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

When will you announce IEO Orionix? will it be do after the ICO end? I think the faster IEO the faster it will help sell all your tokens

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 09:32:15 PM

When will you announce IEO Orionix? will it be do after the ICO end? I think the faster IEO the faster it will help sell all your tokens

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. IEO agreement has been already signed and official information will be announced as soon as we can, please stay tuned!
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:32:06 PM

Steemit's latest article on how the Orionix project can help people with games help improve their financial well-being.

https://steemit.com/gaming/@orionix/how-has-gaming-helped-individuals-get-a-better-job-could-orionix-promote-this-process-and-help-gamers-grow-their-financial
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:53:43 PM

what happened to your website? I can't access it, is there maintenance? I also want to hear your next ideas, I hope nothing will happen to this project

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:16:16 PM

what happened to your website? I can't access it, is there maintenance? I also want to hear your next ideas, I hope nothing will happen to this project

so currently the page is available again. i think there was a redesign.
but the infos that are published, the handling of the telegram chats etc. are not really good. i hope the project itself will work better. Wink
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 07:21:26 PM

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. IEO agreement has been already signed and official information will be announced as soon as we can, please stay tuned!

People like this who are eagerly awaited with questions that really helped many people in this thread. Maybe the question that will be asked has been answered by the development team.

Thank you for your patience. We've been busy with the IEO phase of the project. It's been a delicate phase as we discovered the gruesome amount of shady Exchanges out there. Nonetheless, we're pleased to announce Orionix has partnered with Shortex Exchange. The initial session supply of 164 000 000 ORX will be available for purchase on October 7th. Concerning your question, there was a temporary website downtime that has since been resolved. Additionally, there's currently a Twitter Giveaway organized to promote our Shortex Partnership and also reward our followers. More to come soon.

Latest ORIONIX article:
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:16:04 AM

Latest ORIONIX article:
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 09:50:20 PM

🔷 Orionix, a commission-free games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency.  

🔷 The project aims to facilitate communication, exchange and security between players. Gamers from around the world can use the ORX platform and trade their new or used games, as well as items, skins and accounts for ORX tokens.

⚡️IEO starts TODAY!

More info: https://shortex.net/orionix

Social media

Whitepaper: https://orionix.io/Orionix_ENG_Whitepaper.pdf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/orionixtoken
Telegram: https://t.me/OrionixOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrionixToken
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OrionixOfficial/

Exclusive bonus for SHORTEX users.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:56:33 PM

I see from the Orionix website many teams from various countries such as Italy, Singapore, China, USA, etc., are all these teams in one office or different offices or in the territory of each country?

I hope you answer my question, I want to know the existence of the Orionix team.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 02:33:02 AM

I see from the Orionix website many teams from various countries such as Italy, Singapore, China, USA, etc., are all these teams in one office or different offices or in the territory of each country?

I hope you answer my question, I want to know the existence of the Orionix team.

Hello, thank you for taking interest in Orionix.
The Orionix project has been started by people from all walks of life and they had their own experience and background before ORX. Some are also contracted for specific tasks. The project is still in its early stages and the linkedin affiliations reflects this logic.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:20:54 AM

The Orionix project has been started by people from all walks of life and they had their own experience and background before ORX. Some are also contracted for specific tasks. The project is still in its early stages and the linkedin affiliations reflects this logic.

I am happy to hear that the team from the experienced layer, I want to know whether the teams in all 1 office? if they have certain tasks, the team also holds meetings with other teams from various countries.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 09:52:09 PM

I am happy to hear that the team from the experienced layer, I want to know whether the teams in all 1 office? if they have certain tasks, the team also holds meetings with other teams from various countries.

As mentioned above, some members of the team are contracted for specific tasks, that includes our lawyer who works with multiple clients. The team is currently working from different countries and primarily meets online as we are now living in an era where such things are common and work efficient.  Please keep in mind we are building a project with personal investment of both time and ressources and as Orionix grows we will possess the means to hire more full time employees in offices around the world. Not only to meet the demand we will have created, but also offer job opportunities to talented individuals while delivering the quality service our users deserve. Orionix's team is going all out to create a P2P based project and as such, we are reliant on peers to invest in us so that our ideas may thrive and generate earnings for those who believe in us as well as those who work alongside us.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 10:11:34 PM

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:43:29 PM

~snip

i just wondering how long will the Round 1 will be end?
because the IEO website doesn't show when will it ended and the launchpad just shown the Bonus % without how many coins already sold

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Samuil

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

IEO projects still alive?
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:46:46 PM

~snip

i just wondering how long will the Round 1 will be end?
because the IEO website doesn't show when will it ended and the launchpad just shown the Bonus % without how many coins already sold

There are IEO coins on the market and they show trading, but Orionix is not there. Maybe there are some problems with conducting IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: