Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 1995 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:13:11 AM

Is it true that IDAX pro does scamers against IEO in IDAX? like Crypto Market Ads the money has been taken by IDAX for $ 5,000,000 USD.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

What is your response about this

I have read this article and I think this is not an accusation without proof. This is the beginning of the IEO which has a problem and might undermine investor confidence in the IEO. Hopefully it will not affect the IEO on other exchangers and hopefully other exchangers have good intentions in developing cryptocurrency
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:39:36 AM

This is why I usually warn friends not to buy just anything conducting IEO, some are a pure scam. Bittrex called off their first ever IEO because of integrity issue. Any project that can't meet soft cap on ICO will migrate to IEO and scammers are now on IEO mode.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:49:20 AM

I thought this wasn't real, but when I checked, I found it's coming from a legit source.
This is an accusation of a project that are in IEO in their site they have provided their story, hopefully we can get a response from IDAX here as it's gonna be a big problem for them in the future.

IDA Currently have $2,413,031,443 USD in trading volume, they are risking their reputation here.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idax/

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:29:11 AM

I think let's see if idax is talking about this. But we also need to be careful and withdraw money from idax to your wallet right away
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:54:05 AM

Get your money out of it! This is a complete fake, read 44. page about IDAX.pro suspect of fake volume: https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf
Lol that's actually true and anyone who have their funds on idax must withdraw it as soon as possible. A shady act that already discovered will be turned into the next criminal action.
I believe idax will become the next scam exchange site and withdraw your money and token from there as soon as possible.
Fake volume, manipulation and run by scammers. idax is shit

Right, I am worried about the user's funds there. Last year I was able to use this exchange and there was no problem, but a few days ago I knew some bad news about this exchange. I was alarmed, but fortunately I did not have funds there.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:29:04 AM

Get your money out of it! This is a complete fake, read 44. page about IDAX.pro suspect of fake volume: https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf
Lol that's actually true and anyone who have their funds on idax must withdraw it as soon as possible. A shady act that already discovered will be turned into the next criminal action.
I believe idax will become the next scam exchange site and withdraw your money and token from there as soon as possible.
Fake volume, manipulation and run by scammers. idax is shit

Right, I am worried about the user's funds there. Last year I was able to use this exchange and there was no problem, but a few days ago I knew some bad news about this exchange. I was alarmed, but fortunately I did not have funds there.
IDAX needs to have an official announcement on this because it will greatly affect loyal investors in this exchange. I think this job is completely wrong and IDAX must be responsible for compensating the CMA because without doing so, IDAX will soon have to receive a lot of legal issues. I do not want this to happen at IDAX exchange because I also have a small asset here and will continue to monitor what this exchange will do next.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:40:05 AM

This IDAX scam acquisitions looks real and it will take a strong statement followed by sufficient proofs from IDAX to kill this news attic i doubt that will be able to.
As it stands, it is claimed that they have scammed 7 different cryptocurrency projects for over 5 millions USD.
This goes to show that even IEOs are not as secure as they seem

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:03:22 AM

I also heard and got about the bad news from is IDAX, I was very surprised with IDAX why such like that a big exchange got news that was not good to hear. Is IDAX really a scam? I don't know what happened, whether the IDAX team has given a response about this or not. this is really a surprise and I hope the IDAX team can explain or give a response about this bad news.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:55:47 AM

I was heard yesterday that IDAX scam the Migranet project, they was holding their IEO on there and now Migranet dont have the acess to their IEO raised funds, also they was promised the market making in IDAX, but the token was dumped so hard.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:08:36 AM

I was heard yesterday that IDAX scam the Migranet project, they was holding their IEO on there and now Migranet dont have the acess to their IEO raised funds, also they was promised the market making in IDAX, but the token was dumped so hard.
not only migranet, they also reported scammed cma projects.i think its serious problem now and be negative news for us.we have to becarefull with IEO, this case could be the early and maybe could repeated if we dont becarefull.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:13:58 AM

I never rate IDAX exchange because it adds no value to the space, most of their claimed volume are fake, and orders are deceitful, so the claim that they scam IEO project $5 million could be true because it is possible the never raise that money in the first place

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:16:27 AM

I was also a little hesitant about this one exchange, IDAX often held IEOs for unclear projects, for example the ADAB project which was considered a scam last year and they had just successfully held an IEO there, and many other projects that in my opinion they might just take the advantages of every project that holds an IEO there

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:23:02 AM

I never rate IDAX exchange because it adds no value to the space, most of their claimed volume are fake, and orders are deceitful, so the claim that they scam IEO project $5 million could be true because it is possible the never raise that money in the first place
well, that can become a reality. so far, I believe that idax is one of the best exchangers, however, I have never done any transactions there. Too bad if IDX is a scam. I think, there are some IEOs that are done there that are also fooled if idax is a scammer.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:25:47 AM

well, that can become a reality. so far, I believe that idax is one of the best exchangers, however, I have never done any transactions there. Too bad if IDX is a scam. I think, there are some IEOs that are done there that are also fooled if idax is a scammer.

just wondering how can you say that they are one of the best exchanges out there that you haven't even done any transaction??? you can praise an exchange if at least you experienced dealing with them and not just reading the feedback given to them. but anyway, later on, we will see the true colour of that exchange...
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:46:05 AM

How many IEO are listed in IDAX platform? and how many project has a problem now?
Is it only the cryptomarket ads and there are more? IDAX is one of the good exchange i am using and this really confusing.
IDAX.pro stolen money from the last several IEO projects not only CryptoMarketAds. Also Migranet project IEO completed by IDAX Foundation and i'm totally shocked to see how way of price manipulation huge dumping which happened for IDAX selling MIG token. Even another project BLABBER decide to stopped their IEO and exchange listing from IDAX.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:07:02 AM

I am currently following this incident. There is now another project that has been scammed by IDAX about the money they have been mobilized, which is Blabber. I am currently waiting for evidence from the victim, CMA and Blabber to conclude about IDAX exchange. This is bad.
I also have an investment in XCT, a project at IDAX and I don't know what the future of my money will be.
It seems that we should soon get out of IDAX.

Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:20:42 AM

I am sorry to hear that sad news that over five projects have been scammed by the IDAX pro. Incidents of such scam are being carried out openly. But it seems there have not been any initiatives to control them so far. I have heard another exchange BiteBTC which is scamming traders openly. But no measures have been taken to shut or arrest the scammers so far. We need a strong regulator to book such scammers.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:50:58 AM

I would like to hear comments from the exchange itself.

However, if they are not followed, then it seems to me that the problem is even deeper.
It will be the sunset of the IEO on the small and medium markets. There will be only a few large exchanges that will be able to sell projects tokens.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:54:55 AM

Is it true that IDAX pro does scamers against IEO in IDAX? like Crypto Market Ads the money has been taken by IDAX for $ 5,000,000 USD.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

I'm one of the Idax users and ever since I never faced any such issues on it. Though, I submitted kyc on IDAX and so far so good.
Actually, I've been doing day trade on IDAX and it gave honestly a good profit every week, so if that is true I know Idax can fix for sure.
You know here in this field of business in crypto there are full of negative feedback. And besides, in every exchange we always do it in our own
risk.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:04:41 AM

I am not surprised by the news as it was not new to me about the scam IDAX has been accused of. I only needed proof of it and here it is so thanks to the OP for posting this. This would help fight scam and fake exchanges whose aim is to destroy the cryptocurrency market

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: