Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 1995 times)
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:10:44 PM

to my own observation, Idax exchange is a suspicous site because they are unable to resolve my pending withdrawal issues. just like Yobit exchange. Yobit keeps activating wallets maintaince mode whenever i want to withdraw some tokens. Both exchanges to me are scams.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:21:56 AM

Is it true that IDAX pro does scamers against IEO in IDAX? like Crypto Market Ads the money has been taken by IDAX for $ 5,000,000 USD.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

What is your response about this

Im not too shocked about that, the name of the exchange can misleading peoples to other exchange like IDEX.
I feel sorry for the parties who has been scammed by IDAX cryptocurrency exchange.
We should very careful when using new exchange, and avoid using it with big amount of coins to reduce the risk.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 04:39:03 AM

There are plenty of scams in the history of fiat money. But at least we've come a long way in terms of auditing and sending scammers to jail. With cryptos it's insane how many scams go by as legit projects.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 11:48:31 AM

Is it true that IDAX pro does scamers against IEO in IDAX? like Crypto Market Ads the money has been taken by IDAX for $ 5,000,000 USD.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

Im not too shocked about that, the name of the exchange can misleading peoples to other exchange like IDEX.
I feel sorry for the parties who has been scammed by IDAX cryptocurrency exchange.
We should very careful when using new exchange, and avoid using it with big amount of coins to reduce the risk.
This information is inaccurate and I think this is very unlikely in Idax exchange because they are currently very well prepared for new development and this exchange is of great interest in the community recently . In my opinion, it is best to trust Idax because they never disappoint investors and this is one of the exchanges that I feel most satisfied during the past year.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

This information is inaccurate and I think this is very unlikely in Idax exchange because they are currently very well prepared for new development and this exchange is of great interest in the community recently . In my opinion, it is best to trust Idax because they never disappoint investors and this is one of the exchanges that I feel most satisfied during the past year.

What?! What are you talking about, they cant be trusted this thread is full of proof, many IEOs where scammed by them.

Only now after actoin led by cryptomarketads with many other scammed projects together, they realized that if they want to stay in bussines , they have to make things right. Lets see how this turns out.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 12:30:34 PM

There must have been a misunderstanding during idax transaction with with these ieo project owners. So far I've done some research and idax is still in operations. Their Telegram group is still very active as well.

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:27:06 PM

There must have been a misunderstanding during idax transaction with with these ieo project owners. So far I've done some research and idax is still in operations. Their Telegram group is still very active as well.
But IEO in Idax pro is scam. I have seen many IEOs in this exchange, but no IEO has been successful. Many investors have lost money when investing in it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:40:49 PM

~
Today's news is that CryptoMarketsAds is registering CMA tokens to the idax market, previously they said the IDAX exchange was a scam, but now they are registering CMA at IDAX, does this make sense.
yes and before migranet also listing on idax it's just a matter of a little tragic price because when they do ieo there the price is around more than 0.1 $ / token now look at the price of migranet when listing there is only around 0.0165 $ and maybe CMA will suffer the same fate and as I recall the price of 1 cma is 50 sat and maybe after idax listing the price will be 5 sat but let's see on the 26th of august later.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:15:00 PM

It is a pity that we have no choice when companies conduct listing on exchanges that cause concern.  But one cannot exclude the fact that the administration of the exchange and the project may work in collusion.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:18:05 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 09:30:49 PM by mr_random

These news doesn't have a weight over the current IDAX exchange traders. The scamming issues are increasing every day and the fraud proven exchanges are running free, unfortunately. I hope the scammed traders groups already look for legal applications with the crypto lawyers.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:51:56 PM

These news doesn't have a weight over the current IDAX exchange traders. The scamming issues are increasing every day and the fraud proven exchanges are running free, unfortunately. I hope the scammed traders groups already look for legal applications with the crypto lawyers.

But it seems like IDAX doesn't do scammers on Cryptomarketads, the fact is that CMA will soon be listed on IDAX this August, so this is what is called a scammer.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 01:30:44 PM

Of course if IDAX Pro does a scammer it can be reported, or processed by law. Because they are companies that already have legal standing. Their assets are very large, currently IDAX Pro assets reach 98,865 BTC or $991,042,519 USD. Does the exchange that has pocketed such an asset does not have legal standing? Of course, it is impossible if there is none. If they do not go through such a process, it means they accuse IDAX Pro and the name IDAX Pro. Sorry, not defending, but the foundation of thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: