Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went $150.000, into NEO (screen)  (Read 657 times)
vova387 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:15:28 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 04:21:11 AM by vova387

First a bit of history about myself.
4. Considered investing/trading more as a hobby then money making, as i enjoyed doing it.
5. Found out own trading strategies that are unknown to most people that delivered me up to 5.000-10.000$ a month.
6. Had people working for me in the crypto currency field.
7. Average weekly work time around 60-70 hours.

So why did i put 150.000 usd into NEO?
Buy in zone $10-15.

The first and number 1 reason is marketing. It's all about marketing. If the the product is excellent and has bad marketing it will always lose from a poor product that has excellent marketing.

1. Neo has perfect marketcap and position in the ranking, which will make it prone to fast growth. I guess most of you will find many reasons why. They're most likely all correct.
2. Excellent marketing in China, you could've read about it in the newspaper a lot during alt cycle as it is Chinas #1 coin.
3. High probability in 2020/2021 for Chinese Government adoption.
4. Excellent marketing during high times, reach zone U.S.A/Europe.
5. Alot of big youtube names that are bag holders.
6. Most well known name that fit the criteria marketcap and ranking.
7. China high percentage of bitcoin miners, which will make Neo prone for price rise ups.
8. Ones second Fomo hits in alot of new people and investment money will hit the market. Expect alot of projects based on NEO. (current fomo percentage compared to 2017 is around 10-15%) Means we are not in a fomo mode yet. Expect it to be around 20k, with new ath media coverage.
9. Alot of money available for marketing, Neo offices are appearing everywhere over the world.
10. Insider information that coinbase will add Neo, this year?

Screen: https://ibb.co/9rV5R3X
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vova387 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:00:06 AM

Anyone knows how to upload my screen?
Doghunt87

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:13:17 AM

well first u need to be jr.member or above to be able to upload photos (or u can buy a copper membership). btw wow thats a big investment man hope u can profit from it
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:14:00 AM

You're a newbie so you can't post displayed images so here's the screen.

Neo is surely a decent coin but pouring in 150k$ into it,man,that's impressive. One question,are you going to closely monitor the Neo market movement and buy/sell with your capital for profit and avoid loss or you just gonna hodl and forget about it until a big pump happens?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
vova387 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:40:27 AM

Neo is surely a decent coin but pouring in 150k$ into it,man,that's impressive. One question,are you going to closely monitor the Neo market movement and buy/sell with your capital for profit and avoid loss or you just gonna hodl and forget about it until a big pump happens?

I purely bought it for hodl reasons, as during the alt coin cycle most coins raise alot harder then btc. Neo is a very known name and is prone to price ups manipulation. From what i remember Neo was pretty much most known name out there. Because everything is about marketing, this coin for sure will achieve a x5-x10 easily during an alt coin season. I can't speak about my stategy with Neo as its all about the current market, i will probably sell 70% around 50usd and keep the other 30% for $100+ movement.
vova387 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:48:27 AM

There were some times, NEO was marketed as ETH's competitor. The NEP5 ecosystem once was very potential with Ontology, DeepBrain Chain, Thor, Zeepin... But clearly things changed.  You must be very positive on NEO to put $150k on it. If it were me, I'd buy BTC instead.

My mistake was that i didnt calculate ico projects rise ups, and still considered that the current market has about 1000 ico projects out there. Ofcourse because of many different ico projects the money spread will be wider.
But it doesn't really matter, ones altcoin season hits the market the most famous names will go to the same estimated btc worth... It will just take a longer time. For example: You buy for 2 btc in Neo, btc is rising up it is now
worth 1.2btc. Altcoin season hits in and the value will increase to previous highs if not more. That's why selling  alts and moving into btc when btc is rising is money loss. I've made many succesfull altcoin investments and the number 1 reason is always hype/marketing for me.

This altcoin season is very different, that's why the coins in like top 50 will do good and are a safe investment. When ico's were a new thing the best investment was in top 100-200 range. But this altcoin season will be more specific.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:50:56 AM

Good luck but I think NEO will die a very painful death since it tried to copy off Ethereum's success.  You should of just kept that money in Bitcoin and Ethereum instead of gambling it away on junk like NEO.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:56:48 AM

I purely bought it for hodl reasons, as during the alt coin cycle most coins raise alot harder then btc. Neo is a very known name and is prone to price ups manipulation. From what i remember Neo was pretty much most known name out there. Because everything is about marketing, this coin for sure will achieve a x5-x10 easily during an alt coin season. I can't speak about my stategy with Neo as its all about the current market, i will probably sell 70% around 50usd and keep the other 30% for $100+ movement.
And so, what are you thinking about the competitors of NEO. Binance chain is the very strong competitor for NEO even binance has beaten another platform like tron and EOS. $50 target is something that will be so difficult to be achieved when NEO already lost anything because they have missed their own momentum.
Can you tell me about how strong the fundamental of NEO?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:04:46 AM

If I consider it, I can't say it's a bad investment. But, man, why the hack are you going for just one coin to such a big amount? There are so many choices to create a portfolio. I don't get it.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:08:28 AM

I agree that NEO does look like a good project, and I have some myself. It does seem a huge risk though to put so much on a single coin, and gamble everything on whether it succeeds or not. Everyone has their own risk/reward tolerance, but if it were me I would at least have spread out across a few coins, including some BTC in there. Best of luck though, you're very brave!
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:12:10 AM

It does look like you did it right there,,, buying in at a max price of $15 but I think buying Bitcoin would still have been the better buy, especially since you say you got in at June 2017, then at 3k it should have looked like a great buy at the time too!

Altcoin season will be more specific you say, besides NEO what else is good? Oh and,,, I guess you also got a good neogas going on!:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vova387 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:47:28 AM

And so, what are you thinking about the competitors of NEO. Binance chain is the very strong competitor for NEO even binance has beaten another platform like tron and EOS. $50 target is something that will be so difficult to be achieved when NEO already lost anything because they have missed their own momentum.
Can you tell me about how strong the fundamental of NEO?

Binance is definitely good, they're good because they work closely with NEO undercover. I expect price manipulations from that exchange on Neo. To make it short, i view Binance as a short term project considiring price rise ups. Main reason prices are going up is because of coin burn. I expect this coin to be like a stable coin in the long term, ones they stop burning their coins and decreasing deflation. Tron is a well known lier and con artist project, that love to hype their own coin with fake news. Definitally won't do good in the long term, considering all the lies.  Eos is a fake project and will never have a future as a decentralized platform. They have raised like 4-5billion during their ICO which is very suspicious. I believe
they used their own funds to manipulate and boost up their marketcap. Eos is purely and pump and dump project and is definitely not pomising for long term hold. 50$ won't be difficult to achieve at all... Neo had $300million usd investment in like 1 week shoting the price from like 14 to 20. For it to reach a marketcap  from 1.3billion to 5 billion will be peanuts during altcoin season. Neo has revenue earning streams because of wide orginisational strucutre and this will ensure that there is always enough money to last for any prolonged bear market.  2020 should be a very important year for NEO and we're very close to that.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:06:42 AM

Nobody can guess the right time to invest or sell. It doesn't work that way.

We don't know your trade strategy, risk tolerance, account size, income, living situation, investment goals, or trading experience. So impossible for anyone to say what you should do with your money.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:07:15 AM

allow me to congratulate you on taking a huge risk that most people will not come near. Once altcoin season hits you can make big and although most people would prefer btc as safer investment I don't see why someone can't go to neo, eth or any other altcoin. I would keep from criticizing your investment regardless of my own person view on it and I wish you good luck.  Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:49:44 AM

If I consider it, I can't say it's a bad investment. But, man, why the hack are you going for just one coin to such a big amount? There are so many choices to create a portfolio. I don't get it.
Because he already research and believe with this coin will be higher in the future. This kind of investment would make him huge profit flr him or if he isn't lucky, this would be a bad investment (altought i doubt about this would happens)
vova387 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:09:24 AM

Because he already research and believe with this coin will be higher in the future. This kind of investment would make him huge profit flr him or if he isn't lucky, this would be a bad investment (altought i doubt about this would happens)

Exactly, time will tell. I believe this will be the last time there will be altcoin season that will be more specific. After the specific altcoin season i think only like top 20 will grow in the future.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

NEO has been at the forefront all the time. It maybe because China reportedly has backed NEO at a time when the country is heavily against cryptocurrency, and is planning to ban cryptocurrency. NEO has much potentiality as far as I know and it will not disappoint anyone investing in it. But I would prefer Bitcoin and ethereum over NEO.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:47:20 AM

First a bit of history about myself.
4. Considered investing/trading more as a hobby then money making, as i enjoyed doing it.
5. Found out own trading strategies that are unknown to most people that delivered me up to 5.000-10.000$ a month.
6. Had people working for me in the crypto currency field.
7. Average weekly work time around 60-70 hours.

So why did i put 150.000 usd into NEO?
Buy in zone $10-15.

The first and number 1 reason is marketing. It's all about marketing. If the the product is excellent and has bad marketing it will always lose from a poor product that has excellent marketing.

1. Neo has perfect marketcap and position in the ranking, which will make it prone to fast growth. I guess most of you will find many reasons why. They're most likely all correct.
2. Excellent marketing in China, you could've read about it in the newspaper a lot during alt cycle as it is Chinas #1 coin.
3. High probability in 2020/2021 for Chinese Government adoption.
4. Excellent marketing during high times, reach zone U.S.A/Europe.
5. Alot of big youtube names that are bag holders.
6. Most well known name that fit the criteria marketcap and ranking.
7. China high percentage of bitcoin miners, which will make Neo prone for price rise ups.
8. Ones second Fomo hits in alot of new people and investment money will hit the market. Expect alot of projects based on NEO. (current fomo percentage compared to 2017 is around 10-15%) Means we are not in a fomo mode yet. Expect it to be around 20k, with new ath media coverage.
9. Alot of money available for marketing, Neo offices are appearing everywhere over the world.
10. Insider information that coinbase will add Neo, this year?

Screen: https://ibb.co/9rV5R3X
I was thinking about saying that you might have buy neo at the wrong time but after goes through your post I fine out that you really make the right choice and since there are good marketing about neo in China and that is were it exist from then we should expect good price in the future about this coin.It also means I will keep holding my neo for now.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:55:00 AM

I can understand that you want to play big but this is a mistake to put all of your money in crypto and especially in one coin. never invest more money that you can afford to lose.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:25:04 AM

Of course, it’s good that you invested quite a lot in this coin. But I shield that investing in one coin can be disastrously dangerous. The fact is that it is better to play with a lot of coins to minimize the risk. Let's say in the winter you could invest in ETH at 80 and today you would get x2-x3 and be able to invest further in the market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: