Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my $1300 USD?  (Read 4956 times)
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:33:27 AM

Hi guys, where do you think should i put my remaining $1300USD? Any suggestion please? and why?

Depends on how is your plan.
Are you gonna have a daily income, or are you just gonna to invest and collect the result in upcoming years.
If you just wanna do a daily trade, i would suggest to buy 50% on BTC and the rest for scalping alts.
But if you want to long term invest, buying 5-10 type of top altcoins is recommended
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:49:12 AM

Any of the top coins on coinmarketcap would be a fine investment. They'll all grow in price right alongside Bitcoin whenever we finally turn around into a full blown bull market and possibly even out perform it. In fact, it's probably a better idea to invest into a few different ones and not just one. Just be safe and invest into something that is well established and isn't going anywhere anytime soon and you'll be just fine in no time at all.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:41:43 AM

Any of the top coins on coinmarketcap would be a fine investment. They'll all grow in price right alongside Bitcoin whenever we finally turn around into a full blown bull market and possibly even out perform it. In fact, it's probably a better idea to invest into a few different ones and not just one. Just be safe and invest into something that is well established and isn't going anywhere anytime soon and you'll be just fine in no time at all.
Of course investing in top coins will always bring you profit in the long run because these are the coins representing growth in this market. In my opinion, if using $1300 to invest, I will choose coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC because these are the coins that usually rise together when the market goes up. We do not need to invest in shitcoin to make high profits because the current market is still good for you to profit from the top altcoins.

Maybe many people will have different investment options but just only profit, you will have great confidence when investing in the crypto market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 707

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:48:57 PM

That's already a huge capital. As for me, it will be better if you'll choose to invest with the top 10 coins in CMC. Why don't you buy atleast 40% of btc and others for Ethereum and some trusted altcoins? Xrp, Ltc and Bch are also good choices. Just choose a reputable and potential coin and you will surely gain a good profit in time.
Whether or not that is a huge capital it depends entirely on what you're trying to do with it, if you are trying to buy icos or altcoins with very low market capitalization then you are right there is a lot of money that can buy you a lot of coins and if you invest in the correct coin it could be enough to improve your life significantly.

But it seems that you want him to invest in the coins with it highest market capitalization, and that is not going to buy you enough coins to make a difference at least in the short term, after all how much can bitcoin grow during the next year? Even if bitcoin multiply its price by ten that will not really be enough to significantly improve your life and the chances of that kind of movement happening in bitcoin during the next year are not looking good.
You are simply underestimating the potential of bitcoin for making him rich. Little diamond is worthy to hold than a room full of silver. In the world of crypto currencies, what matters is not the number of crypto coins that you are holding but which one you are holding onto is the real game. Moreover altcoins still depend on bitcoin for pumps.
I'm just begin realistic about what he can achieve, bitcoin is a very rewarding coin to hold but you cannot expect to invest 1300 and somehow become rich, those kind of results will never happen again, bitcoin is now a great long term investment for those looking to get profits many times better than what you could get in the stock market but without the risk of investing in icos.

If you really want to obtain profits then you have no option but to take the risk and invest in icos or ieos, I will not recommend that to anyone due to the high level of scamming going on but there is no other choice for those that care about their profits and nothing more.
crypmon259

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:16:39 PM

go 100% in bitcoin and forget about it. Don't watch the market for 2 years and come back in 2021 ... that's what I would suggest.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:39:44 PM

Hi guys, where do you think should i put my remaining $1300USD? Any suggestion please? and why?
You can try investing on bitcoin actually but you should think about it first since the value of it is still too high at the moment. If you really want to gain profits and make your money grow, it would be best if you'll search for the top altcoins in the market and choose the one that you see as a potential coin which can be at the top on the next altcoin season. You can also try investing only 50% of it so that you won't end up in regret if ever the coin you invested to will fail.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
AeroKing

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:44:38 PM

It's your choice but I think you could try FreshForex - https://freshforex.com/, I really like this company as I have used options like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, and it's nice and cool. So do check it out.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:16:23 PM

Currently you should try investing in top alts. I think this is the time that the alts are growing again. when bitcoin increased by only 2-3% in the previous 2 days, the alts had tripled bitcoin.
This is considered a correction of the whole market when it suddenly realizes that the value of alts is lower than normal.
This is a good opportunity to buy and hold.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:31:59 PM

Must better to invest it or buy some coins, Like bitcoin are most popular coins right now in crypto.
And that I heard it will have a huge increasing price movement in this year or a year of 2020 and called is bull run.
And maybe your $1300 it could be double if that happen.Or just try in any altcoins that have some potential but choose wisely there are lots of altcoins become a shitcoins.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:04:50 PM

Must better to invest it or buy some coins, Like bitcoin are most popular coins right now in crypto.
And that I heard it will have a huge increasing price movement in this year or a year of 2020 and called is bull run.
And maybe your $1300 it could be double if that happen.Or just try in any altcoins that have some potential but choose wisely there are lots of altcoins become a shitcoins.

yes you are right bitcoin is the best option ever because price of bitcoin is going to increase and people always buy it to get the opportunity of big profit due to which its demand is increasing very much which will be the cause of high price of bitcoin, and also bitcoin investment is very profitable, so no need to buy any other altcoin just buy bitcoin and keep it for long term.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:48:24 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 12:08:39 AM by TriplexXx

I think right now the best place to invest your money in the market is bitcoin. Bitcoin is now the most profitable coin to buy. Don't go for any altcoins just go straight to bitcoin and invest your money you'll see benefits. 
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:27:45 PM

It's your choice but I think you could try FreshForex - https://freshforex.com/, I really like this company as I have used options like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, and it's nice and cool. So do check it out.

I know this is a promotional post but the site you suggested isn't that good and have had reputation.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8353/www.freshforex.com

In general, I don't recommend anyone to trade forex without knowing is basics. Moreover it might be illegal in your country to trade. Make sure to check with that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:02:18 AM

Invest in Bitcoin alone, because Bank of America is now hiring on Blockchain, not just a patent filing. This will make the Bitcoin price go up to $10,000 in the near term.

Source

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:45:38 AM

In my opinion, you should invest in Bitcoin $ 800 and Ethereum $ 500. These are the 2 best cryptocurrencies on the market. Maybe your profits will not increase rapidly, but I am sure if you hold Bitcoin and Ethereum long term, in the future you will have a lot of money. I believe Bitcoin will recover by the end of the year and exceed $ 15,000.

Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:52:36 AM

With a large amount of money like that, why not try to invest in any business-related, and if you are knowledgeable in using the cryptocurrency why not try to invest in different coins, but I prefer to use just one currency some of the altcoins do not have reasonable price nowadays. One of the cryptos I can suggest is Bitcoin. It is one of the most stable coins for the whole month, and if you want to try too is the BCH those coins are today.

Invest in ETH and Neo Both the coins have potential to get doubled in this bull run we can expect previous all time high prices better to hold now

The price of the ethereum now is not stable from the previous weeks. The amount of it goes down, and it retakes time. But no one knows it depends on the market. There is a possibility that the ethereum rises before the next month comes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: