Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be an altseason this year?  (Read 1834 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:20:04 PM

Yes due to the fast grow of Bitcoin, a lot of alts are rising fast

Some I recommend:

Ripple
Monero
Stellar
DGB
Historia Network

ripple and stelar will be replaced by Libra next year. Their marketing machinery cant compete with Facebook. What is Historia Network I have no ideas.  Monero is used and will be used. It is also coin beside etehreum and Bitcoin with most development. Digibyte is a Bitcoin clone? I dont really see much use of it in a see of 1000 other bitcoin clones.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:15:39 PM

Without any doubt there will be an altcoin season, because the BTC price is really hot know and when whales decide to go for altcoins, those tokens are going to be unstoppable. Just a bit more patience guys and we will see the altcoin season again.
That is also what I am thinking, since we feel that BTC really is moving upward right now then altcoin will also follow it with that trend.  If that upward movement of BTC will really pump up then everything will be positively affected.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:19:37 PM

That is also what I am thinking, since we feel that BTC really is moving upward right now then altcoin will also follow it with that trend.  If that upward movement of BTC will really pump up then everything will be positively affected.
it's normal thinking and there's a high probability that it will happen. unfortunately, how much influence the bitcoin pump has on us cannot know and every asset has a difference. in fact, there are not many who follow the pump from Bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:24:32 PM

Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?
Yes that's going to happen, we have new coins in the market that are all performing well, but the one altcoin that we are all waiting for which is  Libra coin is going to make a huge difference in the altcoins, two years ago on Bitcoin's all-time high all altcoins are winner and it will not be different this year.

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:32:39 PM

As ,my opinion it should be very soon, my prediction that in next two or three month altcoins also will go to his jolly ride because bitcoin dominance is too high right now and over bought imho.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Telixgoldens

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:36:33 PM

#MPCX second IEO have started with 30% discount on MPCX platform. Check it out and don't regret later for missing out. It also available on probit and oobit exchanges.
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:41:51 PM

I am already tired of waiting for this season of altcoins myself. 90% of my cryptocurrency portfolio consists of them. This year, despite the growth of Bitcoin, other coins are not encouraging at all. But I am sure that the altcoin season will start anyway in the summer or autumn.

immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:42:10 PM

Personally, I think the second half of this year will be a season of altcoins . The season will begin when people start buying altcoins from Bitcoin.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:43:09 PM

I am already tired of waiting for this season of altcoins myself. 90% of my cryptocurrency portfolio consists of them. This year, despite the growth of Bitcoin, other coins are not encouraging at all. But I am sure that the altcoin season will start anyway in the summer or autumn.
but on the contrary, I am sure that altcoins will grow very well after a bitcoin decline, when Bitcoin stops growing and goes into the recovery period, altcoins will go up.
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:50:49 PM

Personally, I think the second half of this year will be a season of altcoins . The season will begin when people start buying altcoins from Bitcoin.
Anything can happen.  I also believe that the growth of altcoins will begin somewhere closer to the autumn.  Maybe the Altcoins have really become more autonomous that they are moving away from Bitcoin.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:42:41 PM

Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?

I have concentrated on a  few altcoins and do not think about the things like alt year. Ethereum and BNB will show the best growth in the second half of 2019, therefore, it is worth investing in these tokens right now.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:59:52 PM

Bitcoin is actually the master that is currently riding through the crypto market with over 60% of crypto market dominance. We are still in the middle of the year and I am still optimistic that altcoins can still steal the show before the year runs out.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Alabscrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:02:11 PM

Yes but is going to be very few
Because most people have gave up on Altcoins
And some people are still giving up
But have been checking on one project lately
MPCX exchange have never see anything like that project this year
Their structure, the way they attend to their customers
And people they are partnering with
Am so convince about them
Their IEO is currently on with 30% bonus
And have packed some of it
With time I hope I pack more
Because that project looks like where
I can recover my lost from 💯
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:08:56 PM

Bitcoin is actually the master that is currently riding through the crypto market with over 60% of crypto market dominance. We are still in the middle of the year and I am still optimistic that altcoins can still steal the show before the year runs out.

While I am optimistic about altcoins rising, I don't see a rise above bitcoin. Bitcoin has always dominated other cryptos, to say that alts will 'steal the show' is not realistic.
However, there are alts that has great potentials to make good gains for investors. One of them is XDMC. At the moment, MPCX is offering XDMC in double IEOs at a very reasonable price of $0.05 per XDMC. The IEOs are simultaneously happening on OOOBTC and ProBit.
zenmaster22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

This is another opportunity for investors to purchase more MPCX tokens as the second IEO stage is still on. I have invested in it and it is really profitable.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:04:24 PM

The ones on the top managed to do it a little, but the rest did not change much. Consider that all the money turned to Bitcoin, so we should accept it as normal. If Bitcoin recovers, others will also recover. Just wait a little longer.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:30:34 PM

Well, who knows we might already be in bull run or vice versa and also the price or growth of Bitcoin shows that many investors are going for it big time while only a handful is going up with it, but as it has always been, there will come a time Bitcoin will take a rest while altcoins will pump, but in this case I think only potential altcoins will be able to go up; when it will be is what no one knows.
Nevertheless, this crypto space is unpredictable we can only do our best while the market plays the rest.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:31:47 PM

Yes, surely alt season will come through. Let's wait for Bitcoin sideways movement, for now a few altcoins are experiencing an uptrend, while many are on the downside. Some altcoins on my portfolio dipped massively about -100% dip but I'm still holding because it's only normal for altcoins to bleed when there is bull run for BTC.  so let's be patient OK.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:34:49 PM

I want to ask this simple question. What's/who is behind this alt season people always talk about. Is there a time when people will stop purchasing Bitcoins for altcoins?
Or are there a set of people who will begin to just buy altcoins so that the price will increase?
Bosschibuzor

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:40:30 AM

The last time I checked Btc dominance was about 43%, On reading your post, I had to cross check the btc dominance and to my surprise, it has risen to over 62%. Its understandable to think altcoin may be left behind this year, but I still believe that altcoin with a real use case would still find their way to the moon. I  personally have a conviction that projects like MPCX who just secured a partnership with IBM and other blue chip companies would be coming to limelight soon. It would also interest you to know that MPCX  is having an IEO presently where bonuses are up to 40% and tokens going for only 6 cents at OOOBTC EXCHANGE and PROBIT EXCHANGE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: