Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ISINA - Music talent search platform attended by superstars  (Read 1129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:35:01 PM

What is minimum amount of investment in ISINA? How much are you going to raise in total?
Minimum investment is 500 $.
We are going to raise - 10 424 400 $

What is the maximum amount of investment? and when will the fundraising? via IEO?
Maximum amount should be discussed individually ,  IEO will be : 28.10.19 - 30.10.19.
sales will last only three days?  Do you think this will be enough to collect the necessary amount?
I think, it's enough. Anyway, it can be extended.
I think if the sales strategy and advertising campaign are well developed, then this number of days will be enough to collect all the funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

What is minimum amount of investment in ISINA? How much are you going to raise in total?

What is the maximum amount of investment? and when will the fundraising? via IEO?
Maximum amount should be discussed individually ,  IEO will be : 28.10.19 - 30.10.19.
sales will last only three days?  Do you think this will be enough to collect the necessary amount?
It seems to me that such a project can assemble a hard cap on the first day, which is very likely
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:46:08 PM

It seems to me that such a project can assemble a hard cap on the first day, which is very likely
Well, before the start of sales there is still a lot of time, the team will have time to develop a good work strategy before sales.
psp_

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:48:55 PM

I think, it's enough. Anyway, it can be extended.
I think if the sales strategy and advertising campaign are well developed, then this number of days will be enough to collect all the funds.
any organization, if it has a well-developed sales strategy and advertising campaign, is doomed to success. I think
isina is no exception
rabotacoin

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:54:20 PM

Can you already tell us on which exchange you will launch IEO sales?
Dua

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

I think it is too early to talk about it, because before the start of sales is still very far.
psp_

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:15:42 PM

They have already said that they are negotiating with several exchanges (Kucoin, Huobi, Okex). And the information will be known by the end of the tokensley stage.
rabotacoin

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:15:00 PM

They have already said that they are negotiating with several exchanges (Kucoin, Huobi, Okex). And the information will be known by the end of the tokensley stage.
that is, will they cooperate with all these exchanges or will they choose the one with the most favorable conditions?
psp_

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:57:33 AM

that is, will they cooperate with all these exchanges or will they choose the one with the most favorable conditions?
This is still a question. But I think that they will choose the most favorable conditions.
Dua

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:23:30 PM

This is still a question. But I think that they will choose the most favorable conditions.
well and correctly, on a large number of platforms it will not be very profitable to trade.
rabotacoin

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:50:23 PM

well and correctly, on a large number of platforms it will not be very profitable to trade.
What if all these exchanges offered quite favorable terms of cooperation?  How then will they choose one of the exchanges?
psp_

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:29:14 AM

What if all these exchanges offered quite favorable terms of cooperation?  How then will they choose one of the exchanges?
Well, they can spend an IEO on the stock exchange where they will like the conditions most of all. But what else prevents them from to let  out their token on several more exchanges?
Dua

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:49:04 PM

Well, they can spend an IEO on the stock exchange where they will like the conditions most of all. But what else prevents them from to let  out their token on several more exchanges?
probably it will be too expensive for the project if they cooperate with many exchanges.
rabotacoin

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:24:40 PM

Are there approximate dates when it is planned to launch the official version of the platform?
isina_academy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:50:43 PM

it seems to me that such a project can assemble a hard cap on the first day, which is very likely
Thanks for believing in our success. We appreciate your feedback Smiley
We will announce it on our official sources. Please, follow our media.
Are there approximate dates when it is planned to launch the official version of the platform?
We let you know on our official sources. Please, follow us and get updates.
Dua

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:27:02 PM

in fact, this is the first time I have seen a project with a similar idea.  In this case, you have absolutely no competitors, and this is definitely good for the development of the platform.
psp_

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:13:56 PM

in fact, this is the first time I have seen a project with a similar idea.  In this case, you have absolutely no competitors, and this is definitely good for the development of the platform.
I have not seen anything like it either. In this direction they have a monopoly. I hope they will keep the bar high
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:31:23 PM

sales will last only three days?  Do you think this will be enough to collect the necessary amount?
Well, before the start of sales there is still a lot of time, the team will have time to develop a good work strategy before sales.

I will look to that a coin be at all times high by mid september. Marketing-wise, it will makes sense to invite someone with a reptilian brain to come on board. Maybe george bush junior or rosecrucian monk from before 300AD could draw magic spells out of their brown holes located between buttocks amid the new wave of recognition directed towards crypto sphere and all adjacent / related industries.
rabotacoin

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:06:13 PM

What about MVP?  Will you launch it and when will it happen?
isina_academy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:22:21 AM

What about MVP?  Will you launch it and when will it happen?
We are not MVP, our platform has already launched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: