Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🦄 [ANN][WATCHDOG][WMP] - PRESALE NOW LIVE! 🦄🚀  (Read 2221 times)
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:00:42 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 09:51:36 PM by Watchdog WMP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:15:54 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 03:01:08 PM by Watchdog WMP

It is my great pleasure that I get to share with all of you the hard work and dedication that we at Watchdog have put in to developing and designing a world-class

platform that will both benefit users and developers and encompassing The Whole Cryptocurrency Marketplace including but not limited to the

following ............ ( just to let you know the full Magnitude of Watchdog.)

1. Masternode
2. ICO Projects
3. IEO Projects
4. Top Altcoins
5. Top Relevant Exchanges
6. Monitoring
7. Custom Portofolio Tracking
8. Embedded New Feed
9. Dev Blog for custom project updates
10. Chat Box
11. New Age Advertising Space including HD Video space
12. Mega-Byte & Spike our custom communication bot and interface system
13. Watchdog Promotions..........Prizes

To Name a Few

As the core of our foundation and Watchdog ecosystem our Platform will be the center for our user base and our community bringing everything Crypto

encompassed all in one place. This is a first in the space and a personal and professional milestone for me and my team. I would like to personally thank all

my team members, the Vault Team, designers, developers and of course all the Watchdog supports /community members for all the long hours and the belief in

Watchdog. Without further ado I would like to share with you a snapshot of our platform in the final stages of development.

“A Real Company With Real Utilities For Real Investors”

Sincerely,

Watchdog

CEO & Founder

PRESALE NOW LIVE UNTIL EXCHANGE LISTING!!

Check these links!!!
https://medium.com/@mbroome02/watchdog-the-platform-set-to-disrupt-the-crypto-industry-9a893657e8cc?sk=ec0cbb2f92679b2d1429cef5d5fb4b40

https://youtu.be/W7l3OuQEA3A

ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

Very nice BTT talk Ann! And whitepaper is very professional. When is the project planned to launch after presale. It says very close behind presale which sounds amazing. But are any dates in mind? Thank you.
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:14:11 PM

Thank you! A lot of work has gone into the platform and it is exciting to finally show our whitepaper. The platform releases 2-3 weeks after presale finishes. We will be involving the community throughout this process. There will also be many opportunities for community involvement and input as we grow the platform further. Cool
ruben43cb

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:37:39 PM

Looks like a very solid project. Thx for the reply
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:10:54 AM

From what I can determin Watchdog is like your Big Brother in the MN, ICO's and IEO's world. All the information in one place to help you the investor reach decissions on projects that you may like to invest in. Not only that but also constant monitoring and statisticle information that is available to members provided as a news feed to your device of choice.
Welcome to outstanding inovation.
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:00:12 PM

Thanks for the kind comments!

The Watchdog product, will be an advanced monitoring and analysis system for masternode investors and owners... helping them to keep an eye on their masternodes and investments... and helping them analyze the market and projects to help them avoid making bad investments.  We are launching a masternode ranking site. ICOs and IEOs will be included and highlighted as well. This will be further expanded post-launch. We will have very unique features to track and interpret your investments. Furthermore, we have a lot of areas to help make our own community so that you can share this with other investors (chat rooms, blog, news feeds, etc).
Lastly, if you look at our roadmap you will see we will be expanding the uses/utilities of the platform further as we move ahead.
This will be new territory for MN coins/investments with a fully fledged platform releasing after presale

The platform has been built / formulated for the past 5 months and we are still hard at work. We are set for the Q3 as per our roadmap.

Let's say you had a platform like mno but instead its Watchdog. You monitor your nodes and check the coins you are interested in. The things you usually may do on another platform. But now when you go there your friends/other users are there interacting.  The exciting news in the space is offered to you on newsfeeds. The developer blogs are presents so you have the important information at hand. You have a full repertoire of ICOs to make decisions on future investments, not just 1 -4 at a time. You have a full repertoire of IEOs and all the information you could need on those. You have your usual mn coins, ranked but also their verification (if any) portrayed. All wrapped up in a new sleek UI that makes going there feel like your actually investing, what your doing is important and not just perusing dated websites with 8000% ROI flashed in your face. There are places good for MNs, and places ok for ICOs, and places mediocre for IEOs but there is not one place people can call home to see everything they need.
ruben43cb

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:28:19 PM

That is very cool. I have a few more Q that popped up then.

1. Will cryo/vault be doing cross promotion with Watchdog? Ie advertising

2. How will the two support each other?

3. Discord showed 6 nodes reserved and 2 x 10% packages already before presale even starts. Are we able to reserve a node and a package?

4. Any larger packages for people buying a node?

Thanks
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:54:35 PM

Thank you for your interest in our Great community and project.  Grin

Yes we have a pre-sale campaign running right now where are you can reserve a Watchdog Node;You can put yourself ahead of the line as we go live with our public sale officially on July 2. We have Received a tremendous amount of interest in people wanting to reserve a node ahead of the public sale so don’t miss out on a good opportunity.

You can reserve full WMP nodes and 10% packages.

A Real Project with Real Utilities For Real Investors

Watchdog

All Eyes On Us
ruben43cb

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:40:30 PM

🚀 wow. Really good answers... lots of uses for the coin. Thanks for taking the time.

So many MN/POS projects have given the mn arena a bad name. They come out with no real plan for a platform or nothing that can actually work. Or usually no real use case for the coin. It's a breath of fresh air to see you guys have covered all the angles and have areal platform releasing soon.
AltWrangler

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:52:20 PM

Thanks for the kind comments!

The Watchdog product, will be an advanced monitoring and analysis system for masternode investors and owners... helping them to keep an eye on their masternodes and investments... and helping them analyze the market and projects to help them avoid making bad investments.  We are launching a masternode ranking site. ICOs and IEOs will be included and highlighted as well. This will be further expanded post-launch. We will have very unique features to track and interpret your investments. Furthermore, we have a lot of areas to help make our own community so that you can share this with other investors (chat rooms, blog, news feeds, etc).
Lastly, if you look at our roadmap you will see we will be expanding the uses/utilities of the platform further as we move ahead.
This will be new territory for MN coins/investments with a fully fledged platform releasing after presale

The platform has been built / formulated for the past 5 months and we are still hard at work. We are set for the Q3 as per our roadmap.

Let's say you had a platform like mno but instead its Watchdog. You monitor your nodes and check the coins you are interested in. The things you usually may do on another platform. But now when you go there your friends/other users are there interacting.  The exciting news in the space is offered to you on newsfeeds. The developer blogs are presents so you have the important information at hand. You have a full repertoire of ICOs to make decisions on future investments, not just 1 -4 at a time. You have a full repertoire of IEOs and all the information you could need on those. You have your usual mn coins, ranked but also their verification (if any) portrayed. All wrapped up in a new sleek UI that makes going there feel like your actually investing, what your doing is important and not just perusing dated websites with 8000% ROI flashed in your face. There are places good for MNs, and places ok for ICOs, and places mediocre for IEOs but there is not one place people can call home to see everything they need.

This is pretty neat. I find myself daily spending so much time going to various sources. Vps, exchanges, rank sites, etc and just to get I fo I need. I do like the premise of having it all finally in one place and having notifications so I can go about my life and only log into the scene if I need. The news/blog/chat mix stuff is pretty neat and am interested to see how this plays out.

It was all enough for me to make an account here after 2 years of just perusing around and investing in MNs
 I've done well because I Do my own research. I like what I am seeing here and the roadmap is extensive.

I have one Q before I drop my dough and reserve some nodes, (most of my Qs have been answered),

With such a strong project and platform releasing so soon to support it. Why did Watchdog decide to go under the Cryo/Vault program and not just release away from them and just add into their platform like 1x2 just did for example.?

Thx hommies
Splishsplashsploosh

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:01:49 PM

Thank you! A lot of work has gone into the platform and it is exciting to finally show our whitepaper. The platform releases 2-3 weeks after presale finishes. We will be involving the community throughout this process. There will also be many opportunities for community involvement and input as we grow the platform further. Cool

When can we start to see the platform?
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:01:55 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 02:05:45 AM by mprep

When can we start to see the platform?

We will start showing off the platform right after presale! In fact, we intend to have users beta testing the pre-release version and giving input before full launch!

This is pretty neat. I find myself daily spending so much time going to various sources. Vps, exchanges, rank sites, etc and just to get I fo I need. I do like the premise of having it all finally in one place and having notifications so I can go about my life and only log into the scene if I need. The news/blog/chat mix stuff is pretty neat and am interested to see how this plays out.

It was all enough for me to make an account here after 2 years of just perusing around and investing in MNs
 I've done well because I Do my own research. I like what I am seeing here and the roadmap is extensive.

I have one Q before I drop my dough and reserve some nodes, (most of my Qs have been answered),

With such a strong project and platform releasing so soon to support it. Why did Watchdog decide to go under the Cryo/Vault program and not just release away from them and just add into their platform like 1x2 just did for example.?

Thx hommies

1x2 coin is adding themselves onto the Cryo/Vault platform because it was not around when the coin was initiated. The reason Watchdog is starting there is because it offers a tremendous amount of safety and transparency for users. Coins that cannot be immediately dumped, a premine that is safe, protection from hackers, and so on. There is the utmost clarity in all aspects with Cryo/WD. Please visit the discord and read all of the benefits of the Cryo Program and why coins are starting to list under their umbrella.

Watchdog is the first coin crated solely under the Cryo platform, first and foremost, for the safety of the investors. So you can be assured your investment makes you dividends without many of the worries that has plagued the MN space.

Thank you for the excellent question
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:52:14 AM

your OP says "transparent and proven team" where are they? haha
the sites pretty blank for now it seems, so i dont see your team listed anywhere?
anyways, there's already a few established MN monitoring services, so your gonna have an uphill battle for sure there
but, build it and they will come they say in this space

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:58:32 AM

So what we have at start? Site with a page "Coming soon", github with 4 files committed, unknown team, newbie user for announcement. All this together is enough for presale? I don't know who is going to buy this pig in a poke.
alphaboon

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:04:23 AM

Any private sales coming up?
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:17:56 AM

your OP says "transparent and proven team" where are they? haha
the sites pretty blank for now it seems, so i dont see your team listed anywhere?
anyways, there's already a few established MN monitoring services, so your gonna have an uphill battle for sure there
but, build it and they will come they say in this space

Thank you, appreciate the comment.

The coin is being managed through the Vault/Cryo program. The team that originally brought PAWS. They have now created a more safe and secure environment for MN investors.If you please take the time to go to the discord server you will have full access to the team and can ask any questions you may think of. There is the utmost transparency on their platform and they have already gained a lot of trust in this space. They are well known and have given nothing but solid products. Furthermore, if you look you will see all the coins that have been added under their umbrella are proven projects. So the team is indeed very transparent and proven.

Watchdog is the first true coin created as the second in the Cryo program. The first being their own Vault coin now trading on CE and doing exactly what was promised. As for the team behind the platform of Watchdog, yes Cryo is supervising there to make sure our roadmaps are met and you will have full access to the team through the platform and our support.

As for your second inquiry. As previously stated, there are indeed good mn ranking sites and good ico sites and mediocre ieo sites and so on. There is no one place a user can go for full MN ranking and monitoring, full list of icos and their goals, full list of ieos, the addition of alt coins, and news feeds/dev blogs/etc. That doesnt even mention the things on our roadmap.

AltWrangler

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:25:03 AM

So what we have at start? Site with a page "Coming soon", github with 4 files committed, unknown team, newbie user for announcement. All this together is enough for presale? I don't know who is going to buy this pig in a poke.

I don't agree with the newbie user part there. At this stage I would rather have a newbie user post  a new project under a well known proven team. How many legendary and full members have scammed the hell out of us now in the MN space... kinda seems why the whole Cryo platform was invented

I had to go look heavily into cryo. Is cryo doing a btt announcement as well for this watchdog presale? May clarify the team thing a bit.
Splishsplashsploosh

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:52:40 PM

Good answers. I understand this Cryo - Watchdog now. Cryo is a platform listing well known, proven coins. On top of that they are directly listing the coin Watchdog under their own name proving its safety and standing behind it. That's nice to see.

Really hope people adopt this because it could make MN investing safer and let the users make money again. I've been scammed a lot of time in the past be it by dumps or hacks.

So if this gives power to the users. Bring it on
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:58:59 PM

Good answers. I understand this Cryo - Watchdog now. Cryo is a platform listing well known, proven coins. On top of that they are directly listing the coin Watchdog under their own name proving its safety and standing behind it. That's nice to see.

Really hope people adopt this because it could make MN investing safer and let the users make money again. I've been scammed a lot of time in the past be it by dumps or hacks.

So if this gives power to the users. Bring it on

That's completely correct. It is a new concept, so understandably a bit confusing at first to people new to the cryo program and how Watchdog fits in.

As for being a newbie. Our goal at Watchdog is our platform and the use of the coin therein. We are not btt legendaries and dont have multiple projects that we have done to rale in cash. If anything I would be weary of people who make multiple projects without ever giving a true product. Lpc, lgs, lrm... and so on. Where are the products?

We are focusing on the product and have been for 5 mths. Not our btt status or creating fake news to shill a coin that has no purpose. The cryo program allows us to create a coin that is sustainable, safe and makes users returns on their inestments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: