Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🦄 [ANN][WATCHDOG][WMP] - PRESALE NOW LIVE! 🦄🚀  (Read 2223 times)
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:41:02 PM

Look like a very complex ( need a hard work ) and benefic project  and I'm sure  that will both benefit users and developers i hope a long life to this platform and to all the members of the team. good luck

Yes that's correct a lot of hard work and we have been at it almost 6 months
ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:57:07 PM

Look like a very complex ( need a hard work ) and benefic project  and I'm sure  that will both benefit users and developers i hope a long life to this platform and to all the members of the team. good luck

Woa! We need more sneak peaks Haha
noppy67

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:26:39 PM

Is there a chance you might miss some deadlines on the roadmap? It must be difficult to estimate exactly when you will complete each piece of work.
PAWSome
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:33:09 PM

Look like a very complex ( need a hard work ) and benefic project  and I'm sure  that will both benefit users and developers i hope a long life to this platform and to all the members of the team. good luck

Is there a chance you might miss some deadlines on the roadmap? It must be difficult to estimate exactly when you will complete each piece of work.

Thanks for your question and well as you know there are many obstacles that can cause delays in a roadmap but where WATCHDOG are at an advantage is that they have already developed a lot of what they are promising to offer and even more items, that have not been disclosed yet.

We are all looking forward to the launch of the WATCHDOG platform and it is not far away now.
Lugh7randal

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:41:34 PM

Any mobile versions of site? And will it be compatible with mobile?

Yes the platform will be completely mobile compatible. Have a feeling that will be very clear soon Wink

It's good, that it can be used on mobile compatible. it will be very convenient. the more, in this way more users can appear, because we spend more time with the phone.

Yes absolutely. Maybe some mobile sneak peeks are in order 🚀

Long time mn investor. Made good money in a few but all were scams. Lost money in a few that were hacked or scams and dumped.

I like what your doing here with Cryo and really like the platform and plan with Watchdog.

I would like to see some more sneak peaks as well  and see platform a bit more. I am sold... but want to see more first
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:55:44 PM

Yes the platform will be completely mobile compatible. Have a feeling that will be very clear soon Wink

It's good, that it can be used on mobile compatible. it will be very convenient. the more, in this way more users can appear, because we spend more time with the phone.

Long time mn investor. Made good money in a few but all were scams. Lost money in a few that were hacked or scams and dumped.

I like what your doing here with Cryo and really like the platform and plan with Watchdog.

I would like to see some more sneak peaks as well  and see platform a bit more. I am sold... but want to see more first

Thanks! Absolutley there will be lots more shown and lots more seen!! Buckle up. This will be a big week.

There are still MN left in presale and we will be showing peaks of platform all week.
Lugh7randal

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:06:10 PM

Thanks! Absolutley there will be lots more shown and lots more seen!! Buckle up. This will be a big week.

There are still MN left in presale and we will be showing peaks of platform all week.

Thank you for the quick response. Looking forward to it 👍🏼
AltWrangler

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

Nice I cannot wait. This is turning out so good
Gino345

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:58:25 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 03:21:47 AM by mprep

Cool

This project and its coin look really good. Well planned out and a lot of hard work. The masternode space definitly needs a legitimate and safer project like this to fuel itself again. The sneak peek was nice.

For me to invest I want to see more. You have gone so far to be different and create this amazing platform and it is literally so far ahead of anything I have ever seen I want to see more of the platform. As the user said before. Do this and you have my money. take my btc!!!

Also I read telegram and discord. My goodness. People need to read a little it's not that confusing.
Cryo lists coins that are legitimate and proven. Like a mn host service.
They have a few directly under their banner and watchdog is the first. These are certified by the team 100%.

Everything I've seen has been A+ I just want to see a bit more platform to support
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:16:16 PM

Also I read telegram and discord. My goodness. People need to read a little it's not that confusing.
They have a few directly under their banner and watchdog is the first. These are certified by the team 100%.

Everything I've seen has been A+ I just want to see a bit more platform to support

Thank you for the kind words.

There will be a lot more of the platform shown as the next days and week progresses. We are excited to show it! We are rolling it out and as you can see from the first sneak peek everything is done with quality. If we showed the entire platform then the first Q would be show your roadmap 🤣 the masternode world can be relentlessly demanding

Gino345

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:17:49 PM

Thank you for the kind words.

There will be a lot more of the platform shown as the next days and week progresses. We are excited to show it! We are rolling it out and as you can see from the first sneak peek everything is done with quality. If we showed the entire platform then the first Q would be show your roadmap 🤣 the masternode world can be relentlessly demanding

That's fair lol and very true. Excited to see more and hope it comes soon
The first look was impressive
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:33:27 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 05:58:40 PM by Watchdog WMP

Good day to our watchdog community members; we have a lot of excitement and a lot of interest in our Great project and I just wanted to say

it doesn’t take a genius to take a look at our project and realize how we are separated from the other

We just want to concentrate on the facts here as I listed above 10+ working services and/or features that will be going live with the platform.

And let’s not forget "yes" our platform will be fully functional live and ready for action to make a huge impact in the crypto

space within weeks after pre-sale closes

just listen to that'not only is that a first in the industry; that alone separates us from the rest of these projects that just rely on high ROI no

utility no use case and zero intent to provide any of that to their investors.

I have some exciting news coming in the next few days  and some surprises to share with the community. So stay tuned and engaged.        

We really appreciate everybody that has made this a great community and we’re looking forward to greatly Expanding that.
Splishsplashsploosh

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:48:33 PM

Good day to our watchdog community members; we have a lot of excitement and a lot of interest in our Great project and I just wanted to say

it doesn’t take a genius to take a look at our project and realize how we are separated from the other

We just want to concentrate on the facts here as I listed above 10+ working services and/or features that will be going live with the platform.

And let’s not forget "yes" our platform will be fully functional live and ready for action to make a huge impact in the crypto

just listen to that'not only is that a first in the industry; that alone separates us from the rest of these projects that just rely on high ROI no

I have some exciting news coming in the next few days  and some surprises to share with the community. So stay tuned and engaged.        

We really appreciate everybody that has made this a great community and we’re looking forward to greatly Expanding that.
https://i.imgur.com/0JGqsqb.png

Exciting!!
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:21:21 PM

Exciting!!

Thanks for following along Smiley
Joejohnsonite

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:09:49 PM

Just saw this... I have never seen a masternode coin with so much backing in terms of working product and clarvoyancy in what you are doing. The cryo part is a bit confusing and I had to really go read into it.

I would suggest the cryo team start making it clear what cryo vault is so people can see easier.

That being said after I did research o am on board and it's awesome what you guys are doing.

Watchdog is going to be a monster !!!🚀
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:34:03 AM

Cryo is very beneficial. There will be a cryo specific btt Ann soon to clarify!
Joejohnsonite

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:46:43 AM

Cryo is very beneficial. There will be a cryo specific btt Ann soon to clarify!

Awesome. Project looks solid
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:57:19 PM

Thanks for your support everyone. This will be a big week for Watchdog. We Have more sneak peeks coming for our great community. We have teamed up with a well established marketing agency to get WMP /WD and our

great community the proper exposure they deserve.

Stay Tuned ..............

ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

Thanks for your support everyone. This will be a big week for Watchdog. We Have more sneak peeks coming for our great community. We have teamed up with a well established marketing agency to get WMP /WD and our

great community the proper exposure they deserve.

Stay Tuned ..............

https://i.imgur.com/KXTNBAq.png

Cant wait to see!
Really excited for the platform. Sneak peeks welcomed!
redzep

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:10:16 PM

Hi think Cryo is a good way forward, anything that increases security is beneficial and will increase investors trust with the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: