Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🦄 [ANN][WATCHDOG][WMP] - PRESALE NOW LIVE! 🦄🚀  (Read 2225 times)
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:08:51 AM

Hi think Cryo is a good way forward, anything that increases security is beneficial and will increase investors trust with the project

Thank you! We have some exciting stuff to show tmrw!!!
Cryptorashed

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:46:33 AM

Very promising project becase They have already brought many projects that have succeeded.So I think they will be successful here too Because all their team member is very good and they are working according to their road map And because of the coins, the MN cost of inventor will be very profit.It is a very good news that it has come to the second exchange now.I wish very soon more successful.
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:19:57 PM

Good day to everybody in the Watchdog Community

First and  foremost I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all your support and dedication to our community.

*As CEO and founder of Watchdog* I wanted to personally reach out and let everybody know that it was our decision at Watchdog to postpone the start up of our

blockchain And exchange launch for one week. It is in the best interest of all investors, community members and Watchdog that we did this as we wanted to

ensure that the whole community and Watchdog was getting the proper exposure they deserve. We just hired on a professional marketing and investment

agency. It was as per there direct request; that we give them enough time to conduct a comprehensive and professional campaign.

It is very important to me and to my team that we always meet and/or exceed our investors and community members expectations; with that said we are ahead

f schedule from the developmental point of view and we will be launching our fully functional platform  within weeks after we go live on the exchange.

As I said before this is a milestone for the space to be releasing a platform of this magnitude this early into the conception of the project.

You have my word and my personal guarantee that there will not be anymore setbacks or deadlines missed as We are 100% results driven and customer

focused Once again we are well ahead of schedule developmental wise and we have an extensive roadmap with a lot of these items already in development.

*So stay tuned and let me assure you you’re part of the game changing project* ⭐

”A Real Project With Real Utilities For Real Investors”

Watchdog
Founder & CEO
Roger

PAWSgroupy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:15:41 AM

Very nice project, learned about it by the guys behind Vault and Paws.
Love the idea of a safe and careless masternode platform, can’t wait for the marketing machine to do its work and make watchdog great !!
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:19:42 PM

We are taking an extra week to improve exposure in some areas and give more sneak peeks!

We have spent 6 months now creating this platform. There were only 2 reasons to have a coin associated. Number 1 to have the coin used in our ecosystem as an internal payment gateway in various areas. Number 2 was to give exposure in the masternode world for the platform.

When we launched presale btc was on a massive bump and we did not get the results we wanted/needed for number 2. This platform and its success is important for all investors. Because of the high demand for nodes and interest in the project we did what is best for both the platform and investors: we spent a great deal of time and $ to get the proper exposure. Huge campaigns are starting on btt for all forms of social media and we have a marketing firm working for us.

This is going to enhance the launch of the platform and success of this coin. We did what is best for our investors and we always will. Everyone should be excited how serious this is being taken. A world class platform that has not been done in crypto, deserves a world class start to its coin!

Our current investors are excited, we are excited and people coming in to buy presale should be excited!
ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:52:42 PM

We are taking an extra week to improve exposure in some areas and give more sneak peeks!

We have spent 6 months now creating this platform. There were only 2 reasons to have a coin associated. Number 1 to have the coin used in our ecosystem as an internal payment gateway in various areas. Number 2 was to give exposure in the masternode world for the platform.

When we launched presale btc was on a massive bump and we did not get the results we wanted/needed for number 2. This platform and its success is important for all investors. Because of the high demand for nodes and interest in the project we did what is best for both the platform and investors: we spent a great deal of time and $ to get the proper exposure. Huge campaigns are starting on btt for all forms of social media and we have a marketing firm working for us.

This is going to enhance the launch of the platform and success of this coin. We did what is best for our investors and we always will. Everyone should be excited how serious this is being taken. A world class platform that has not been done in crypto, deserves a world class start to its coin!

Our current investors are excited, we are excited and people coming in to buy presale should be excited!

Agreed! This is awesome. Some big marketing is great
AltWrangler

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:06:30 PM

Hell yeah! I agree the success and launch of the platform is #1 and glad you are focusing on that instead of fluff!
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:09:58 AM

Hell yeah! I agree the success and launch of the platform is #1 and glad you are focusing on that instead of fluff!

Thank! We are 100% about the coin and the platform. H

uge sneak peeks incoming
optim1stic

Activity: 686
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:46:27 AM

Hello. How much is supply and cost of tokens on presale?
dan182

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:29:02 AM

Very excited and waiting to see the platform you have created! Market really needs it.
Experienced team, professional marketing, real problem catched, real solution presented.
Like the idea of joining CRYO program - this is a big green flag for me  Smiley
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:10:07 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 12:20:29 AM by Watchdog WMP

PRESALE NOW LIVE UNTIL EXCHANGE LISTING!!

Hello Watchdog Community

I would like to thank everybody for their support as we are growing a great community.

It is my great pleasure to once again share more snapshots of all the hard work that we have put into developing a world-class platform that

"Encompasses Everything Crypto"

This is just the beginning as I have a lot in store from this community. Stay tuned as I’ll be sharing even more tomorrow and then on

Monday we will have a "Special Unveiling" for our Watchdog investors and community.

A word from the wise "Do Not Sleep On This MasterNode" we are here long term.

“A Real Company With Real Utilities For Real  Investors”

Watchdog
Founder & CEO
Roger

AltWrangler

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:35:31 AM

Holy smokes.  That is looking freaking AMAZINGLY INSANE. So glad I'm in this. So pumped. True to your words. And cannot wait for next for more!!!
David Morrison

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:23:01 AM

Being completely new to cryo and getting scammed several times I, by sheer luck, ran into the CEO of Watchdog.
I had many questions that I am sure sounded like I was clueless, but the gentleman heading this project has taken his
own personal time to answer any and all questions I have had for months. We have the pleasure of getting the chance to become
part of a honest and trustworthy project here. This isn't like the scams from most of the new junk you see daily. This isn't a make
the big man and his friends rich scheme. This is a project that is for the good of all involved. It has been created with integrity, truthfulness
and passion, to give the people what he would want as a user and owner. I am 100 % behind this project because of the kind of
person I have gotten to know this year. If you are new to investing in this area or a seasoned vet, you can put your faith and trust in
this project and know you will be rewarded. Its a new day and this is the beginning of how things should and will be in the future!!
Splishsplashsploosh

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:39:25 PM

Very solid work. Those previews look great.

Very exciting project. Glad I am a part of it
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:28:11 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 04:10:24 AM by Watchdog WMP

ATT: David Morrison

Thank you for your kind words. I always take time for community members and investors regardless of skill level.

As true to  our word i will continue to share our hard work here at Watchdog. Here is yet anther sneak peek for you David and the whole

community.

The Crypto Eyes Are on Us Now

Watchdog

Everything Crypto

ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:12:51 PM

ATT: David Morrison

Thank you for your kind words. I always take time for community members and investors regardless of skill level.

As true to  our word i will continue to share our hard work here at Watchdog. Here is yet anther sneak peek for you David and the whole

community.

The Crypto Eyes Are on Us Now

Watchdog

Everything Crypto

https://i.imgur.com/Rrvqho8.jpg

That is gorgeous. Mobile views are gorgeous too
David Morrison

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:44:47 PM

A honest future for investments with Cryo not the crazy wild west we are living in now.
If you are new to this arena like me you discovered there is a lot of snake oil and bad medicine.
In the last 6 months I have lost way more to than I planned on the next big thing. It didn't take long to
discover that was a waste of my resources and time and I had someone take me under their wing and tell me
about watchman and how Cryo works. It is an honest way to make a good return on your investment. Time,
energy,passion and integrity went into Watchman and this new project is what everyone wants , needs ,
and has desired for a long time. I want in and am getting in now. This is that opportunity you want with the community
as a unit helping to grow and do things the right way. Do miss out on this and what will come in the future from this
endeavor.
 Sincerely, David W Morrison

https://github.com/Watchdog-WMP/WMP-Whitepaper

zahidulrafin

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:34:58 PM

i love this project maybe it will hit the big exchange soon . the devs are much hard workers i see.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:41:54 AM

like idea of getting paid only rewards to investors, and keep holding Masternode amount locked is a safe option to keep price from crashing, they already made so much progress in project with all screen shots mentioned it looks amazing, waiting for official launch
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:43:10 AM

WATCHDOG
WATCHDOG is a new crypto currency project.They declare their goal to create a state of art analysis tool with accurate statistics and transparency to users. Good idea, Good project. A safer investment platform. GOOD LUCK WATCHDOG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: