Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Storecoin zero-fee payments and p2p cloud computing platform  (Read 1221 times)
Gubkat

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:32:09 PM

Read this info from LP: Storecoin governance institutes “one entity, one vote”, which prevents an adversary with a disproportionately large stake in the network asserting disproportionately large voting power. Any questions?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaerisk

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:55:29 PM

Read this info from LP: Storecoin governance institutes “one entity, one vote”, which prevents an adversary with a disproportionately large stake in the network asserting disproportionately large voting power. Any questions?
I think that the Know Your Voter process is too complicated to implement. The main problem is here: “One entity, one vote” mandates verified identities of all voters, which typically requires a centralized identity verifier to certify voter identities.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:42:01 PM

Yeah, how can we give a KYV for each voter of big country, for example USA, China or Russia?
Filatenw

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:21:16 PM

Yeah, how can we give a KYV for each voter of big country, for example USA, China or Russia?
I’ve read a Litepaper and it looks like a comprehensive project, I want to invest it a little. Storecoin has a lot of potential
Gubkat

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:02:28 PM

to my regret, even after visiting your site, I didn't get information about what your main goal is and how you will achieve it Undecided Undecided
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:06:11 PM

I see a lot of projects focusing attention on data. Data is a really good use case for blockchain technology. But I am not sure that all such projects will present viable product. What are advantages of this project?
gaerisk

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

I see a lot of projects focusing attention on data. Data is a really good use case for blockchain technology. But I am not sure that all such projects will present viable product. What are advantages of this project?
I see the main advantages in zero-fee payments, a decentralized p2p cloud computing platform and a protocol for app developers to mint their own cryptographic tokens
Filatenw

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:20:17 AM

I like both the project and the team very much. Wish you all good luck and I am sure this project will be a success! 😊
Gubkat

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:44:17 AM

I like both the project and the team very much. Wish you all good luck and I am sure this project will be a success! 😊
As people living in 21 century, we have become the tools to collect data through our actions, behaviors and movements.
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:14:23 PM

Did you see this review from Ivan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksYMBu0CHE
gaerisk

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

Why some people call Storecoin the next Bitcoin 3.0?
Filatenw

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:12:15 AM

I got acquainted with Storecoin at the CoinAgenda Conference, hi Chris!
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:40:28 PM

I don’t understand why tokens which backed by data is more stable than tokens which backed by USD or a basket of global currencies..

This is not about stability. Tokens backed by USD or a basket of global currencies have their own use cases. If data is the new oil we believe that it can be tokenized. Think of every piece of *valuable* data having its own private key. If data is indeed valuable, the resulting datacoins will be valuable too. This is in contrast to ERC20 tokens, which are not backed by anything (except for the future deliverables by the team) and hence they are mostly speculative. Our Litepaper describes these concepts in detail.

- Storecoindev
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:42:41 PM

So where to buy storecoins?

Storecoin website

- Storecoindev
Gubkat

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

Data explosion is a real problem and seems like this process will not stop.
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:54:30 PM

I think that the Know Your Voter process is too complicated to implement. The main problem is here: “One entity, one vote” mandates verified identities of all voters, which typically requires a centralized identity verifier to certify voter identities.

KYV will be a complex process (not from the voter's perspective, but the implementation), but we believe that it is necessary to remove any dependence on a centralized entity to make decisions. See this paper for verifying identity as a social intersection. "Decentralization" means different things to different people and the meaning changes from one context to another. The question is, how can you start the process of decentralization without a (even semi-) centralized decision making process? We believe KYV is one such answer.

- Storecoindev.
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:57:11 PM

to my regret, even after visiting your site, I didn't get information about what your main goal is and how you will achieve it Undecided Undecided

Not sure if you have seen our Litepaper, which discusses the problem domain and our solution in great detail. It contains a few references to our research for further reading. Hope, that helps.

- Storecoindev.
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:30:35 PM

Data explosion is indeed a real problem and with that comes privacy and data security problems. We live in an ad-supported economy where majority of services are offered free of charge in exchange for allowing harnessing users’ data. This means, users pay for the services they use with their privacy. Many data projects promise user privacy, but they skirt the fact that a) privacy is a spectrum -- some tolerate it better than others, if they perceive the services they are using as beneficial and b) ad-supported and data-trading/sharing economy is here to stay. So, we attempt to address this head on with our privacy and de-identification module for the Storecoin Platform. We will certainly learn more as we make progress, but we believe that this problem (privacy and security) must be dealt head on.

- Storecoindev
Filatenw

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:06:09 PM

I don’t agree with you. Now many people refuse to use social networks and reduce their information flow!
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:36:37 AM

Just a new name of ICO to MTO,of course I support both.
100X for earlier private sales with current price with nothing important achieved. Shocked
Nice work.
https://research.storecoin.com/treasury

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: