Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES  (Read 9029 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:32:36 AM

GOOD and SOLID projects never stay on the top.
Mostly this projects dont do bounties, remember all projects which found you trough advertise, work for some one, not for you

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:35:32 AM

Mostly this projects dont do bounties, remember all projects which found you trough advertise, work for some one, not for you
They are now easier to determine, because not so much as in 2018. I think that it is necessary to analyze the activity of the team and the activity of social networks.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:51:49 AM

on the past like for example on the year 2017 there are many good and solid projects that have a bounty on this forum , they also have an airdrop as well . they are easy to spot and you cant go wrong on them  . infact you can just even pick a bounty randomly and expect that it was legit  but unfortunately all things have gone thru an end because these days its all good and solid projects are now only being advertise on a real advertising platform and not thru bounties     .
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:09:41 AM

Right now it is really hard to identify a solid bounties because there are only few bounty campaign this year that are getting successful compare before but we can still identify a good bounty by reading there whitepaper and checking if there conmunity is strong.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:28:28 PM

I think you should include how the project is beneficial to its investors and users. Im pertaining to how "unique" and "effective" the project is compared to the thousands of projects introduced to the public. If you think that the project has potential, and has laid out a detailed map of the planning and execution then i guess you could proceed to doing your own research by looking at ICOratings and such. It is also important that you know the team behind the project, if they are verified or not.

It is hard to identify solid bounties, to increase tye chances of participating in one, you should do your own research and identify if it is worthy of your time or not.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:22:56 PM

In my experience, you can find a good bounty company only for yourself, and only if you are lucky - all popular companies attract many hunters, which means it will be necessary to divide the prey! However, the majority of unknown companies either do not pay or pay very little and their tokens are difficult to sell. Conclusion - either you risk for the big score or you earn steadily but a little!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

I would agreed to other members regarding to their opinion that a Bounty Manager who has a green trust who manage the campaign its an advantage, I believed on this opinion. So far, all of your statement are good and right. Just be resourceful first about the project.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 11:04:57 PM

on the past like for example on the year 2017 there are many good and solid projects that have a bounty on this forum , they also have an airdrop as well . they are easy to spot and you cant go wrong on them  . infact you can just even pick a bounty randomly and expect that it was legit  but unfortunately all things have gone thru an end because these days its all good and solid projects are now only being advertise on a real advertising platform and not thru bounties     .

If you just careful and ask the right questions before jumping in you can still find ptofitable bounties. The scammers take advatage to new things so it took a while for them to start scamming ICO. People need to be vigilent about the projects they choose to follow and always ask themselves why they follow the project in the first place. What sets them aprat from the other ICO.

You just said people use to just pick whatever at random and that is the problem. Only pick what you have true interest in.

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:16:54 PM

It will be one of positive point for me if the team has done Road Show and meet up. At least they're showing face and themself to the public.
Also interview and AMA (Ask Me Anything) is the other positive points. I mostly not joining bounty with 4+ months, it's way too long and will be heartbreaking if the project was scam.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:22:13 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

wow a perfect summary, over the past 1 year 80% of the projects that I participated in the bounty campaign are scam. The criterion of my good project is that I will first look at their website, a good minimum project they must have a good web, and then their telegram community.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:54:23 PM

When trying to choose a good bounty, one should act as though he is really investing in the project and then carry out research in accordance to the normal criteria for ICO/IEO incestments.
I personally check the progress of the token sale and for projects for which the token sale hasn't started, i make more thorough research.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:11:57 AM

Let me ask you Questions..

How do you desbribe your good bounty? Is it good because it is profitable? Or maybe because of its use. Those are the only things that comes into my mind.

Well, of course the main thing doing bounty is get the most out of it and get a lot of profit but see if you are a good bounty hunter the main factor that you will consider eould be the project. This is my take on this topic.
Denongels

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:47:33 AM

for a minimum funding must be softcap, and the project has a team that is optimistic and this project must also have high hype even though the funds obtained do not reach hardcap and the rest is bounty allocation must be logical because if they offer high rewards, but minimal funding don't ever follow the bounty , for bounty manager it also has an effect because if I choose it wrongly I'm sure there are some bounty manager who cheat by taking part of the reward participants by manipulating payments.

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:35:11 AM

I do not take a lot of companies now
I look at how much social networks are promoted
and then I go to the site and see what the project offers
  will he be in demand
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:56:58 AM

There are bunch of new projects here in bitcointalk and i think some of them are quite pretty good we just have to make a further research about each project we enter. This IEO type of project really a good form of investment and innovative. But we should see the team and staffs if they have no records on scam or fraud projects or else you would end up scammed.
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:16:25 AM

partnership is one of the important point, because everyone need to two feet to stand
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:28:49 AM

if the guideline that I use is to see first what project they are working on. maybe one example is the project of launching a new coin so we need to see where the direction and function of this new coin is. because if the purpose of the coin launch is unclear, it will definitely only be a dead coin without the price of the coin.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:04:13 AM

identifying good bounties right now is hard at the moment due to the reason that projects are getting turned to scam all of the sudden and not paying the bounties . You just have to stick all the way to the end and wait for your hardworks to payed off that's the only answer. We join the bounties on our own risk so theres no regret to it.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:33:02 AM

It is now really hard to find a great bounty, because bounty or maybe project is still afected from the very huge dip that we experience last year, because some of the project doesn't collect funds to run thier project that is why they stop and give back the money of thier investors, some projects is pause and seems like no update at all or they fall into scam, i think we can still find good project but we need to sellect it carefully for good.
I agree, during 2018 until now, there seems to be no decent reward like in 2017. But many projects are still ongoing. we must know the solid team, and the exchange they will plan. if we are wrong in choosing, then we will get rewards that are not worth the time we work, the worst we are participating in a fraud project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
setialovers

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:32:11 AM

Good Day Everyone,

I believe that the developer team plays an important role in a project. At present, token marketing through the IEO method is a consideration for bounty hunters to join because with the IEO, listings can be quickly carried out and transacted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: