Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES  (Read 9029 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:10:19 AM

whatever it is, of course we need to identify from the team, and the concepts they make. A good bounty will certainly have a good project base. because it is necessary to do in-depth research, and do not rely on large allocations.

That thing made us blinded, to be honest, it's the first thing I look at in a bounty, of course who wound't want a high reward?
However, things have really changed, the high reward now is not anymore attractive because most of them when launch in a exchange does not appreciate it's value, they still dump and even though we receive a reward that is high in value but when it's in exchange, it will only cost a penny.
precisely. that's what most people feel. of course we all want a large allocation, it's just that we need to be careful, sometimes, a large allocation also backfires when the token / coin has entered the market. it can make dumps easily, and in this case, the team is always the main target to blame. Therefore, identifying the management team will be an important point for future project development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderiphy

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:00:52 AM
Merited by omone1 (1)

Am of the opinion that the softcap and Hardcap being reached should be very transparent for all to see because some projects just say that softcap has been reached just to get the attention of many being that hunters get discouraged once a project dosen't  reach its softcap.  How transparent a project is to its community goes a long way to determine if the project will succeed.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:32:48 PM

Identfying good and solid bounties is key to your success in bounty hunting. Promoting any scam project for months and ending up receiving nothing can really be crazy. Why not spend the necessary time to do a thorough research into the project, the team behind it, what the project wish to add to the existing market, the advisors behind the project and how their channels support functions. These are key in determing good and solid bounties.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:24:43 PM

If you join a bounty or have interest to join a bounty, you should pay your attention on its past operations. I meant if the bounty has run for weeks or months, you should check whether it delayed its payments for participants or not.
For example:
If a bounty originally announces that it will run from Jan. to Apr. (of 2019, for example), but then when April passed, there is no payments, and they announce to expand bounty for another 3 months. It is a good signal of bad bounty, and participants will highly not get payments at the end of that bounty.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:03:41 PM

Check if the project has a future by checking if the project will continue, this means how well can they hit soft cap, then you can also check team activity are they serious in achieving their goal? This will give you an idea of  if the project will be a sucess or not. And if the project wont end in success then automatically the bounty won't end well

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:15:19 PM

Apart from this, the other things I check is how active the team are during community discussions. I also check how unique the project is, if it is a copy cat project or the project is coming with it's own unique case. To add to this, I do check the bounty pool because some bounty pool are too huge that lures hunters to it and the end of the day the pay lesser than that. So I go for pool below 250k$ which is cool to pay from the team.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:30:58 PM

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

these are very good points that you address here. i especially like point 5. you can rely on well known managers and there should be no problems.
and point 6 would be perhaps still the info on bountys which pay out regularly. there the risk is minimized.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 12:37:25 PM

these are very good points that you address here. i especially like point 5. you can rely on well known managers and there should be no problems.
and point 6 would be perhaps still the info on bountys which pay out regularly. there the risk is minimized.
Maybe you can advise some good bounty managers that work only with solid projects and distributes stakes and payout in time? I can only tell one agency - Adsist Media. They looks ok, but I don't like some of the projects that they are supporting currently.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:40:51 PM

yes some of the reviews that you have said are things you need to do before joining a project, besides I think we also need to research them further, I mean both the team experience in managing the previous project and also their road map. Because legitimate projects usually get good results.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:50:18 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

You already mentioned some criteria. But those are not enough. There has more ways to follow but some difficulties are always there and any of them can prove a project in the way of doing scam.

By the way, White paper, roadmap, Team management are also important in this respect. To prove a legitimize project, those criteria should be followed.

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:06:20 PM

Some bounties have footnote "rules are subject to change according to bounty manager" is one sign to know that reward only good for the first few weeks.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:41:31 PM

I just rely on the proven bounty managers I have had a deal with,so I am sure that all my stakes will be counted correctly and I will definitely get my reward for my job.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:48:19 PM

I just rely on the proven bounty managers I have had a deal with,so I am sure that all my stakes will be counted correctly and I will definitely get my reward for my job.
Agree, if we follow the manager who has trusted his quality then of course they will also look
for a quality project to be managed by him. So just follow managers who are already experienced in succeeding a project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:39:52 PM

Not an assurance thing everytime even if you do just follow these managers but somehow they are much more better than to go with unknown or new managers
yet you cant see its past histories on bounty handling and success.Unlike to those reputable managers which you know that they do somehow study or analyze if the projects they would tend to handle is a worthy one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:05:03 PM

Identifying good projects are the tedious work of it all than just participating in the bounty program or campaign. To identify a good project, you have to research deep into the project, the advisors behind it, the team behind it, their core mandate or mission, and how their support channels work in support of the project.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:53:02 PM

Ideally, your points about spotting good bounties are valid, but it's not the case always. The very first bounty hosted by Anyone Project looked like a joke to me and I overlooked it, not knowing that it will pay people even up to 1BTC.  Yes, we normally look out for good team, good bounty manager, solid project, bounty allocation, bounty duration and so on but that's not enough. Sometimes luck works. I put all my effort in a bounty way back called ecoinomic haven looked at their solid team and project, but I didn't make a penny from at the end. Also I prefer bounties paying in trading coins like BTC, ETH, USDT, TRX over non trading.   
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:33:16 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

You have already listed the most important aspects to consider in other to identify good and solid bounties. I would like to buttress more on no 5, there are BM that have that very keen eye for good projects, there is one in particular, have joined 5 of her campaigns and they have all paid massively very well

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 12:26:05 PM

Good Day Everyone,

This are  very good points to look out for. Reading the whitepaper of the project can also be convincing enough that the project is okay.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:26:49 PM

The most important thing is not your participation in the bounty campaign but the authenticity of the campaign is what matters. Identification of good bounties is by researching deep into the project itself, the team and advisors behind it, the investor and partners supporting it and how their support team responds to the needs of their customers.

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:04:24 PM

Well, it is good we are now seeing some good bounty campaigns, which is better than what it used to be some couple of months back.
Good bounties most times should be traced son to bounty managers with reputation. Therefore, if a manager already has his image tainted , then it is no go area for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: