Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES  (Read 9027 times)
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:07:08 PM

Identifying good and solid bounties does not come easy and it is the core aspect of it all in terms of bounty hunting. First, you have to do a thorough research concerning the project in picture, check its rating on ico rating websites, check the team profiles and the core investors behind the project and surely you will be able to distinguish and choose good and solid bounties.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:08:35 PM

Well, it is good we are now seeing some good bounty campaigns, which is better than what it used to be some couple of months back.
Good bounties most times should be traced son to bounty managers with reputation. Therefore, if a manager already has his image tainted , then it is no go area for me.
If you choose bounty campaign you must be sure about the future roadmap, the considered details are the most important things before joining the bounty campaign as a bounty hunter. More than that, the first question should be like; what is the aim of the project? But the problem is some bounty campaigns don't want to pay, what was promised in the terms of the bounty campaign by the bounty manager. Overall you think it will your respective achievement but disappointment is waiting for all bounty hunters who prefer to ignore the stated arguments.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 11:52:00 PM

You can also see if their site is a one pager landing site. You get suites to make those within minutes. Very easy to do and change and repeat over and over again and yet people still fall for it.
If the site works like every other site and they have nothing more then that site and some social media be careful, it might not be a scam but chances are it is. I like to call them
dump projects" they copy paste. Make the coin about something new then add new writing and add some bs story for why it exists followed off by pictures of people apparently in the team.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

may guys idetify bouties with bounty manager or bounty team. is there limits for amount of participants. and ofcours  what about project which you going to promote.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:14:19 PM

Everything that the topic starter wrote here is true. But, unfortunately, the project you’ve chosen may not always succeed. A successful project is like a winning lottery ticket. As an example, I recently joined the project in the last 4 weeks to punish the cheater, which in airdrop was used my nickname BTT. The manager deleted the scammer, and I, as it turned out, got into an excellent project which I hadn’t noticed before.
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:50:23 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

some tips that are very useful for bounty hunters who want to identify a good bounty project ... and as long as I join the bounty project, very often I do the things you mentioned above ... especially what I see is the bounty manager who has greentrust in the forum bitcointalk ..

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:55:53 PM

there is something ive came to understand about good bounty projects,if the bounty project you want to promote have a successful  teams with real life business its a big sign that the project will become successful because wont be a problem for the teams even if ICO fund is not raised successful.

Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 09:24:34 PM

You've said it all, all the above listed points are what needed to identify a good project. But the main thing to look out for is the team behind the project.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:41:44 PM

It is very difficult to determine a good bounty , now there are good projects that go to the ieo , and all other projects in the ico now do not collect anything , if you choose generosity, then choose only that the project has an ieo.

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:46:48 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

My most important method of identifying a good project is the Team behind it and their experience, then the bounty manager that is handling the project, this two has been quite helpful to me in choosing a good project

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:18:09 AM

It is very difficult to determine a good bounty , now there are good projects that go to the ieo , and all other projects in the ico now do not collect anything , if you choose generosity, then choose only that the project has an ieo.

Projects that sell tokens through IEO are more in demand by bounty hunters today. Besides looking legit, the project is faster listing in the exchanger and bounty hunter can sell tokens more easily. Projects that carry out IEO are usually faster in duration because the sales process is also fast

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

Good Day Everyone,

very good and useful information for bounty hunters ... because many bounty hunters don't pay attention and analyze a number of factors so that bounty hunters can get paid and a successful project .. I've been active as a bounty hunter since mid 2017 until now I always pay attention to several factors so that until now I have always been able to get paid from successful projects ... before I have taken the BCNEX project and the project reached Hardcap ... and now I am waiting for distribution time ..

Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 08:41:35 PM

Good bounties is not hard to know or identify, good bounties can be known through all the above listed points, but in addition, knowing good bounties also requires been patience by studying the project Whitepaper and be sure they have a good Usecase and what it takes to fully establish it.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

Very good and useful information for bounty hunters ... because many bounty hunters don't pay attention and analyze a number of factors so that bounty hunters can get paid and a successful project .. I've been active as a bounty hunter since mid 2017 until now I always pay attention to several factors so that until now I have always been able to get paid from successful projects ... before I have taken the BCNEX project and the project reached Hardcap ... and now I am waiting for distribution time ..
BCNEX doesn't reach hardcap but they collect around 88% of total hardcap.
But at OP, I disagree on option 5, because every bounty manager is not guarantee that project will be successful, many experienced bounty managers fail, maybe option 6 can be added "see products offered"

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:44:54 PM

Good Day Everyone,

the tips that you give are very enough for us to be able to follow up so that we don't feel worse after seeing the results of the token distribution that we received at a very low price ... then I will add a few things as tips for bounty hunters .. the first thing we should see price of 1 token = ?? look for a standard price like $ 0.01 - $ 0.01 ... and the second note the number of allocations for the campaign bounty that corresponds to a minimum of $ 350 K - $ 1M ... and the last thing we should consider is the Roadmap that has detailed and long term explanations .. so this is I can add to continue the points you mentioned above.

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:27:09 PM

Identification of good and solid bounties is the other of bounty hunting. If you cannot identify good and solid bounties, then you have a longway to go. Identifying good and solid bounties is by doing a thorough research into the project you come across, the advisors and team behind it and as well as the concept of what the project wish to bring to the market.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 12:03:00 AM

The most important thing is Team. We must search carefully for their core team profession. And if there is one member of the Team who is considered to have been a part of the Bounty who has failed, it is better not to follow. As for Bounty Manager, I don't think it has anything to do with Bounty's success. As good as any Bounty Manager is, all decisions are in the Team. The team may decide to cut the bounty allocation at the end of the bounty.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:10:24 AM

all those who achieve the success of the project feel behind the scenes are a solid team and community and work together in developing projects, and do not forget
Bounty community managers should be considered because experienced managers will never take on projects that do not want to put their shares first to keep the community getting results in doing the tasks written in the bounty thread.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:31:19 AM

Studying the project is the first factor to identify good and solid bounties. If the project is promising (have an experienced team, detailed whitepaper, working MVP, attractive concept..) then its bounty should be promising too. Otherwise, stay away from investing your money or timing on these projects.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 03:39:43 AM

To identify a good bounty program, the participant needs to dedicate some time to study extensively about the project behind the bounty program. Also, read about the reputation of the bounty manager. This helps to know the level of capabilities of the chosen bounty program.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: