Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES  (Read 9029 times)
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:23:55 AM

I can tell this has nothing to show for a good project as a point to use , many claimed to be this and that when project try to promote their ICO but end up in shit after lot of funds were raised , I have lot of them and are just out there with no one to question them and in this regard I believe in direct trade on best coins or tokens I see on best exchange and don't have to wait or do any other thing to put my hope in nothing for sake dream any more.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:45:48 AM

For me there's some good bounties. The key is the project, whenever a project only focusing on their marketing it's a pump and dump token or coin. If there's a good communication between the owner and the investor and they are focus on their project that is a good project and will give a good bounty too. Also don't except high salary in single night better to wait the product done and after it you will earn from it
Disrespect_00

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:50:53 AM

As a general rule, entering for the last few weeks is always better, because you have the most information about funds raised by the ICO and you can easily predict the number of participants and total number of stakes.
ModanaLee

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:03:41 AM

Wao. Thanks so much for this Eye-opener. I have really learnt enough from it. Lately, most bounties are just scams.  A lot that I have done. It is well!
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:50:19 AM

The most important thing is Team. We must search carefully for their core team profession. And if there is one member of the Team who is considered to have been a part of the Bounty who has failed, it is better not to follow. As for Bounty Manager, I don't think it has anything to do with Bounty's success. As good as any Bounty Manager is, all decisions are in the Team. The team may decide to cut the bounty allocation at the end of the bounty.
bounty manager that have good reputation manage campaign will give  us more confidence to join on it.they will not accept all campaign , and analize it first by their experience and knowledge.bounty manager has not power about bounty allocation , it depend on team decision.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:44:18 PM

The foundation of every good projects starts from the teams,if the teams have good experience they will be capable of defeating any challenges along the way and secondly the teams with experience must not waste their experience on crappy idea,they must introduce something entirely new so that investors can get better interest in their project more like real working product
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

Great teams who are professionals and have enough before building any projects because  ive come to understand that most new project's team are focusing on the money they will earn from the Project ICO or IEO.

Make sure the bounty project is worth your time and energy,the bounty must have working product or else look else where

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

I think the team behind a project their antecedents and whether they have a history doing what they wanna do is important. All these can always be gathered from the whitepaper of the project
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:26:49 PM

It's very easy to know good and solid projects.. The first thing is to make research about the team and also make some findings about the whole project.then we check the allocation and the market worth...

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:44:40 PM

it is very difficult to find the best bounty project ... but I myself often look for bounties through website rate ... because there we can see ICOs that have reached Softcap to Hardcap ... because most ICOs that have reached Softcap will be successful ... and automatically, participants bounty will receive the results of the success of ICOs that have been carried out by altcoin developers ... and the bounty hunter will definitely receive payment according to the allocation that has been determined ...

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Punamidin

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:56:32 PM

Lol. What was considered best bounty in the past has ended up being shit in the last. So what I think you should check for is the integrity of the BM involved, his track record and all, chdxk for the team behind the project you want to campaign for and whether or not the token is trading. All of these helps.
Dimkpakpa

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:59:36 PM

Lol. There are a lot of them out there, so also are there many scam projects too. well, for me instinct works for me most of the time. There are no fast rules, but there are certain things you could at least consider before diving into any project
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:16:06 AM

The most important thing is Team. We must search carefully for their core team profession. And if there is one member of the Team who is considered to have been a part of the Bounty who has failed, it is better not to follow. As for Bounty Manager, I don't think it has anything to do with Bounty's success. As good as any Bounty Manager is, all decisions are in the Team. The team may decide to cut the bounty allocation at the end of the bounty.
bounty manager that have good reputation manage campaign will give  us more confidence to join on it.they will not accept all campaign , and analize it first by their experience and knowledge.bounty manager has not power about bounty allocation , it depend on team decision.

Bounty manager can be one of the keys in choosing a good bounty. Managers with good reputation will definitely choose and select the campaign that will be run, they will not be haphazard to accept all projects.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
RPWaRs

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:38:30 AM

what about their mvp?
at least with a working prototype of their product could make us easier to decide if their project worth to join or nah, because we can see or test their product first. it still damn better than just seeing their ideas on the whitepaper.

Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:42:20 AM

the most important thing, in my opinion, is the team and the whitepaper. I've seen a lot in this forum about whitepaper counterfeiting. From the whitepaper, you can see all the explanations about the bounty/project, whether impressed fraud or not.

Rahib khan

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:53:11 AM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO
Can you give me some bounty list that you joined now I want to participate in bounty
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:26:27 AM

It's near impossible these days to get in to such bounties. Honestly, it does not exist. All project teams are greedy or scan having the motivation to scam people.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:28:49 AM

I think the team behind a project their antecedents and whether they have a history doing what they wanna do is important. All these can always be gathered from the whitepaper of the project

Gone are the days when you can rely on whitepapers to determine the good outcome of projects,now we have many copycats in this space that steals from other projects whitepaper to complete theirs,its better to focus on the teams and the idea they want to introduce to crypto world and how experienced are the teams
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:49:24 AM

The points you mentioned above already fully meet the criteria of a gift that we deserve to promote, apart from all that we have our own point of view in choosing a gift.  In this case I would like to add one more point, the amount of gift allocation will be a huge attraction for bounty hunters to participate in the gift.

Indeed, what the OP said is important in selecting projects that we want to promote. But the allocation seems not too important. Do you want a large allocation but not a good project? Better a little allocation but a good project and give value to the token that we get.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 08:34:28 AM

the most important thing, in my opinion, is the team and the whitepaper. I've seen a lot in this forum about whitepaper counterfeiting. From the whitepaper, you can see all the explanations about the bounty/project, whether impressed fraud or not.
I think the reliability of the information provided by the project is only relative, it can not be completely asserted about the project, so when we join the bounty of a project that's not listed yet and the reward is their token, we have nothing to confirm about that bounty, everything is just a perspective and a relative analysis from us. Unless the project is listed or the project offers rewards as coins that have value like bitcoin or ethereum, if not, I firmly believe that there is no way to confirm the good level of a bounty

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: