Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Savings Vs Investment?  (Read 7184 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:33:14 AM

Risk is an important component in assessing investment prospects. As long as we can manage these risks, the profit will be calculated clearly and we do not need to be afraid of the same risks, also the experience of managing risks will be honed even more, so we can manage higher risks.
Higher risk = bigger profit.
There are both have risk, there are risk in everything and it is all on you how you can handle it, we need to take risk in investment because we dont know when the market pumps or it will be dump forever, all we can do is take risk, but for me, investment is better than savings, you need to follow those trend so that you will not left behind.

My saving is my investment. Instead to save money from salary, I invest that money in crypto-currencies. Risk is always present,
in 5 years I can have a lot of money if crypto-market grows, or I can have less then I have now if crypto-market drops.
   It's calculated risk, if I keep fiat it will lose value cause of the inflation. Crypto-currencies are the best investment for little people,
we don't need huge amounts, and we can do that when we can.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:27:07 AM

Risk is an important component in assessing investment prospects. As long as we can manage these risks, the profit will be calculated clearly and we do not need to be afraid of the same risks, also the experience of managing risks will be honed even more, so we can manage higher risks.
There are both have risk, there are risk in everything and it is all on you how you can handle it, we need to take risk in investment because we dont know when the market pumps or it will be dump forever, all we can do is take risk, but for me, investment is better than savings, you need to follow those trend so that you will not left behind.

My saving is my investment. Instead to save money from salary, I invest that money in crypto-currencies. Risk is always present,
in 5 years I can have a lot of money if crypto-market grows, or I can have less then I have now if crypto-market drops.
   It's calculated risk, if I keep fiat it will lose value cause of the inflation. Crypto-currencies are the best investment for little people,
If that's the case then it would fall on Investment and not as savings coz you basically invested it on cryptocurrencies and as for savings definition is a reserve account for later use but in crypto you are risking it that's why it is a form of investment. For me it is good to have both savings for assurance in emergency situation and investment for potential profit through holding.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:43:29 PM

For sure you know what you are doing and you have plan for this, then it is up to you how you are going to handle your fund wisely and how you are going to make investment, as per me I want assurance, so instead, I am investing much of my fund in real estate at least 60% of my income to it, 20% to crypto and 20% is for savings.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: