Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of ieo exchanges  (Read 7735 times)
BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:00:35 PM
Merited by tk808 (2), cryptobae10 (1)

Since the emergence of ieos and it’s success on binance bitforex kucoin and other exchanges platforms
It is becoming a trend recently where an exchange will lie about amount raised during ieo
Only for the token to dump 10x below ieo price

Typical examples are evident on bittrex, kucoin, idax and other exchanges known to us
There is need to even research more on the exchanges as the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:22:14 AM

This is a new method of committing fraud technically, as an investor we must choose where to invest our money. Indeed, there is a lot of news about some Exchange who commit fraud by giving false news about the achievement of collected funds IEO.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:32:27 AM

Since the emergence of ieos and it’s success on binance bitforex kucoin and other exchanges platforms
It is becoming a trend recently where an exchange will lie about amount raised during ieo

Typical examples are evident on bittrex, kucoin, idax and other exchanges known to us

And which exchange is better? Oh, I see, you are wearing the answer.

I am not saying that what you have claimed here has no credit. It has some truth, of course, crypto exchanges may not be as honest as we all know. They might be on to something mischievous especially with IEOs because their name is also at stake with its success or failure. However, you are also guilty of the same. You are saying that Bittrex, Kucoin, and IDAX are lying and now you are promoting an exchange which is not yet even heard of by many of us here. By the way, these are huge and generally reliable exchanges.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:44:28 AM

Exactly! What we thought to work out fine at least for the moment is starting to fail so fast. Things have started nosediving so fast that some of these exchanges are refusing to even do a proper remittance of the amount received to projects that holds IEOs on them.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:51:20 AM

The exchange you mention its not really a good option for doing an IEO because of the exchange not really popular. To be honest, if you want participant an IEO better-used top ran 1-3 exchange you will have a chance get a good fomo on their IEO. For other exchange will not guarantee you because the trading volume of the token/coin will be low because the exchange was not really popular.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:53:01 AM

Don't include bittrex and kucoin ,the mistakes many investor do is they don't bother to check and do better research on the IEO project before investing ,just because they are IEO projects doesn't mean they will double or triple your money in a short period of time which means not all IEO projects are good and as for idax they are scam
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:52:44 PM

Idax exchange can't be trusted among the rest ,they solely stand on making IEO projects fail by scamming the projects ,news are spreading on the web now about how they've scammed many IEO projects on their platform

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

I dont recommend IEO or even Any coin offering in crypto ecosystem. The last that that i participated in ICOnwas a disaster and i lost all the money that i ever accumulated here by participating in signature camps, plus i lost the credibility because of two mishandling of loans. All this happen because of sending my money in exit scam ICO.

Stay away from ICOs and IEOs.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:02:36 PM

A wise investor will always do proper research before buying into any IEO, and not relying entirely on the basis that the exchange must have verified the team and product. Yes, what you wrote here has some sense, some exchanges fake it, they lie about the outcome of the IEO.  I won't mention names but an exchange which is not even reputable claimed they sold off IEO in just a second, that's a typical lie, how is it possible? Also, don't just invest in any IEO, only participate if the exchange is highly reputable.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:06:16 PM

Someone who's new to investing mostly with IEO's needs to do research because if he's too careless of not researching, he might fall to scams.

It's your money and you need to be wiser on how you invest it whether in IEO or any coin that you prefer.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:11:40 PM

Also, don't just invest in any IEO, only participate if the exchange is highly reputable.

Exchange are mostly after what they are going to profit from the sales, Binance, Kukoin and Huobi hosting an IEO does not guarantee the succes of the project or its tokens, only proper research will reduce investors risk of falling victim.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:27:58 PM

You cant just say anything accusing without evidence, Just remember that any investments has a risk associated with it. Specially in cryptocurrency and any coin/token offering in IEO's, ICO,s STO is not exempted. Thats why price fluctuation after listing is just a process, Im also participated in one of Kucoin IEO, and i witness the dramatic rise and fall of token prices and I think its normal token price is fluctuating in any reason,dumping negative news etc. just remember with the saying" Invest only those you can afford to lose"
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:37:21 PM

All Tokens sales lie! This is the only true. Want to know actual details on the sales? Look for exchanges like SwitchDex with open sale history
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:52:33 PM

You cant just say anything accusing without evidence, Just remember that any investments has a risk associated with it. Specially in cryptocurrency and any coin/token offering in IEO's, ICO,s STO is not exempted. Thats why price fluctuation after listing is just a process, Im also participated in one of Kucoin IEO, and i witness the dramatic rise and fall of token prices and I think its normal token price is fluctuating in any reason,dumping negative news etc. just remember with the saying" Invest only those you can afford to lose"
I strongly agree on your words, any investment has a risk and every project will not always go up there must be up and down trend Moreover in crypto, everyone wants to take advantage but doesn't know how to it, panic makes the price of a product jump fall but it all depends on the team and under its supervision all that can certainly be endured.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:54:36 PM

we really need to be careful in choosing the IEO exchange, especially we must avoid new exchanges, because I see the new exchange looks more potential in doing the IEO scam. it would be good for us to choose an exchange that is truly proven and has been running for a long time.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:03:13 PM

What is good with IEO is we can be assure that the project is not a scam.
we saw alot of ICO who went out to be a scam, at this IEO the team needs to pay that exchange some amount.
And the third party who will do IEO is the one to review first the team and its project before doing a public sale.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

Now, a lot of IEOs are taking place on very small exchanges and many new users of our market believe these exchanges. this is a big problem

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:25:02 PM

Just find a good exchange and this is it. Unfortunately, it does not matter at all how good the project is, because if the IEO is held by Binance, every single token is going to be paid. Take part in IEOs on top 5 exchanges, and you won't manage loses at all.

Finding a good exchange is easy
Finding a honest exchange is harder, for me
The only exchange I believe is transparent regarding ieos is latoken exchange, they go straight to the point always

NB: binance is no 1 exchange with no argument
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:28:42 PM

IEO become too mainstream nowadays. Almost every exchange I know tries to provide IEO on their platform no matter what the project is...
There are some exchanges I know that only allow a good project to run IEO on their platforms like Binance, Kucoin, and Gate.io. They always provide people good project to invest and people can get good ROI from their investment.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:38:37 PM

The exchange you mention its not really a good option for doing an IEO because of the exchange not really popular. To be honest, if you want participant an IEO better-used top ran 1-3 exchange you will have a chance get a good fomo on their IEO. For other exchange will not guarantee you because the trading volume of the token/coin will be low because the exchange was not really popular.
how can you say the exchange of bittrex and kucoin is not popular? they are quite large exchanges and were popular before the arrival of binance
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  

Jump to: