Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin volatility here to stay?  (Read 4945 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:14:40 PM

Volatility is best thing I guess but some inexperienced people gets worry about the volatility. Price changes when it rises we can invest our money but when it falls i guess it’s much better to hold. We should sell only at green. So keep holding  never give up just focus on your goal one day price is gonna be very high we should just keep patience.

On the other side, Experienced traders loves to see high volatility as opportunities can be taken from those inexperienced traders.
This volatility that surround the market gives extra excitement to those risk takers, challenging the current market flow then enjoy
once the entry and exit positions being hit. Enjoying the benefits and keeps doing the cycle from time to time, Know how to take
things to favor your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:26:24 PM

I am a strong believer in HODL. I expected bitcoin volatility decreases as time goes by, I totally didn't expect such big price change in the past several days.

Is bitcoin volatility here to stay and not decrease?
Its decentralized nature, whales and an emotion driven investors makes bitcoin volatile. I don't think it would decrease even in the near future because of its nature and the fact that no institutions govern bitcoin trading, makes traders exchange bitcoins at rates that makes pumps and dumps to the price. I think this pattern would just continue, sudden sell-offs, sudden surge of investors, it really depends on what's the recent news that affects cryptocurrencies in general. This price action makes bitcoin trading risky but can also be highly profitable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:43:06 PM

In any case, to predict everything that may be very difficult in the near future.  But even looking at the current capitalization of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market, it is quite appropriate to say that quite a lot of investors believe in long-term storage of Bitcoin, because the capitalization is still $147,26 B.  In any case, we know its potential and if you change the protocol and solve the problem of transaction speed and transaction price, then Bitcoin will be even more popular in the market.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:59:34 PM

Bitcoin volatility is part of the game so far because there is not so much volume even if we think it is, this is still baby volume compare to other currencies or companies and in time the volatility will slowly decrease.

I know you don't like, I didin't like it either when I first joined Bitcoin in 2013 but without volatility do you think we would have had so many investors ? I think not because this creates a lot of new opportunities for everyone, anytime they join.

Maybe in 10 years at least we will see another type of volatility for bitcoin but you're looking for stable coins maybe wait for Libra ?

Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top coins have every chance of achieving a capitalization of a trillion dollars, which will allow them to remain relatively stable and slightly reduce volatility. 5 years is the time during which cryptocurrencies can win at least a minimum of trust from people. Therefore, most likely, in the next few years, it is not worth counting on a decrease in cryptocurrency volatility.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:00:26 PM

In my country now, bitcoin is becoming less popular and people started to buy it seldom because of some default which happened to it. Perhaps, it will be better soon, I might hope so
Are you an Alien Roll Eyes . Which country you are from and what default happened to bitcoin and what is forcing people to purchase bitcoin. If you are trying to tell something make sure you explain clearly what you are trying to convey rather than post something just to increase your post  Tongue.

In my view, bitcoin volatility will continue until it is widespread worldwide.
If that is the case then we will not see any volatility in the stock market.

We'll see the stable bitcoin, but it will take a while.
You cannot see a stable price in bitcoin as it is not any country specific and you cannot see a stable economy around the globe  Tongue.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:30:56 PM

Bitcoin volatility is part of the game so far because there is not so much volume even if we think it is, this is still baby volume compare to other currencies or companies and in time the volatility will slowly decrease.

I know you don't like, I didin't like it either when I first joined Bitcoin in 2013 but without volatility do you think we would have had so many investors ? I think not because this creates a lot of new opportunities for everyone, anytime they join.

Maybe in 10 years at least we will see another type of volatility for bitcoin but you're looking for stable coins maybe wait for Libra ?

Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top coins have every chance of achieving a capitalization of a trillion dollars, which will allow them to remain relatively stable and slightly reduce volatility. 5 years is the time during which cryptocurrencies can win at least a minimum of trust from people. Therefore, most likely, in the next few years, it is not worth counting on a decrease in cryptocurrency volatility.
Individual cryptcurrencies cannot reach a trillion dollar market capitalization because it requires a lot of money for the people that they need to put in. It is more realistic that the overall market capitalization of cryptocurrency will reach a trillion dollar mark but even though the market reaches that kind of capitalization, the market will not become stable and the volatility will still be there because that is the reason why people are putting their money in cryptocurrency, it is because of the opportunity of volatility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:45:09 PM

I am a strong believer in HODL. I expected bitcoin volatility decreases as time goes by, I totally didn't expect such big price change in the past several days.

One of the big factor of it's volatility is the limited supply, this is the reason why Bitcoin was predicted to reach the moon, we have seen so called experts predicting Bitcoin to reach as high as 1 million dollar according to Mcafee and some are modestly predicting to reach $100k but one thing is for sure it's an open market you are free to set your price and to buy a price at whatever is being offered.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:32:08 PM

If it can attract institutional money, then I would think that it would help this market to gain some stability because it will lessen the manipulation as they will hold for long term because they believe on the system. The problem that I'm seeing now is that we have a lot of small time investors that composes the market and every time there's a hype or a FUD, this market will easily move significantly in just a few hours, that is a sign that we don't have a stable market, so we need more that does not panic and will not buy the hype or FUD.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:17:36 PM

In my country now, bitcoin is becoming less popular and people started to buy it seldom because of some default which happened to it. Perhaps, it will be better soon, I might hope so
In that case, all I can manage to say is bitcoin has been through a lot in its journey till now and if we look at the overall performance as an investment, then it has not let down those who put their trust in it and waited for the right time to make profits. Bitcoin is the future of money. Just due to present changes, leaving it is not a wise decision. Such people need to grab the worth of this digital asset better.
Absolutely yes. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency the reason why the value or price of it is volatile. It may rise or fall from time to time, unlike fiat that is more stable. Anyway, if you will invest in bitcoin in a long period of time you'll be able to get used to it.

but not all of the crytocurrency have a high volatility like bitcoin (FYI), but that one characteristics that they all have is the reason why I decided to engaged in the world of cryotocurrency. The high volatility of bitcoin is the main reason why we are all earning big profits from a small amount of investment from time to time it goes up, without it, it will be like fiat and that would be hilarious.

Fiat also have volatility but it is so little compare to bitcoin.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:18:06 PM

Fiat also have volatility but it is so little compare to bitcoin.
I think every currency will have volatility but when it comes to crypto they had quite a difference in having fluctuations.
Well, volatility is very normal for bitcoin and it is a partner of bitcoin. Unlike fiat, the Bitcoin price is very volatile. Sometimes the price rises, then sometimes the price dropdown. All you need to do if to get used to it because volatility is really here to stay. But always remember how risky it is.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:04:53 AM

We have repeatedly been able to make sure that Bitcoin will always maintain its high price volatility. Even now, after he lost about $ 700 in price in a few days, we cannot say whether he will continue to plummet further, or if he will recover and grow in value after a short time. A decentralized cryptocurrency does not have any constraining price factors, since its price completely depends on the ratio of supply and demand in the market.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:24:20 AM

As you told sir you are believer in hold so you expect also that bitcoin price will go up. We experience now the decreases of bitcoin but we know that is not new to us.
So expect bitcoin will rise up but not totally.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 09:29:54 AM

What you probably meant was Bitcoin's high volatility compared to legacy markets. As charts show from 2013, Bitcoin's volatility is slowly decreasing, it is also obvious as the Bitcoin price rose from mere cents to $20,000. A low volatility Bitcoin is probably an expensive bitcoin compared to now.

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:43:32 AM

in my opinion the volatility of bitcoin will last until the end. because the limited amount of bitcoin is only 21 million coins making bitcoin a valuable item. and then bitcoin fluctuations can also be influenced by news about bitcoin. and I think many people are interested in bitcoin because bitcoin has high volatility. bitcoin volatility can make us rich in a fast time or can make us bankrupt overnight.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:23:19 AM

Volatility means lack of consistency, from this, we could say that downfall will someday end. The only problem here in this industry is that, no one knows when will recovery occur. This seems more of a waiting game; those who would be intimidated and selling their cryptos early, would lose and those who won't will have a chance to earn profit someday. So maybe, the situation only challenges us to be tough at times of such. So just wait and be mindful of the decisions you are going to make.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:11:08 PM

Volatility actually means the value is changing over time, it can either go high or go low. So the answer would be, bitcoin's volatility is here to stay, it will always be there because it is one of bitcoin's unique characteristic among another currency existing in the world right now. It also has a very high volatility which means the increase and decrease is very high unlike in fiat that slowly goes down.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:55:07 PM

I don't understand why so many people complain about the volatility. It is one of the basic traits of Bitcoin. If you don't want to invest in a volatile asset, then there are huge number of other options such as bank fixed deposits, treasury bonds and bullion bars. So please don't complain if the prices go down by 10% or 15% in a day (I guess that the users have issues only when the prices go down).

BTW, in my opinion users should not get worried too much with the daily variations. Please look at the bigger picture. If you guys remember, the exchange rate was somewhere around $3,000 per coin a few months back. Even with the 10% decline that we had this week, the prices are still around 150% higher when compared to the previous level.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:31:17 PM

I don't understand why so many people complain about the volatility. It is one of the basic traits of Bitcoin. If you don't want to invest in a volatile asset, then there are huge number of other options such as bank fixed deposits, treasury bonds and bullion bars. So please don't complain if the prices go down by 10% or 15% in a day (I guess that the users have issues only when the prices go down).

BTW, in my opinion users should not get worried too much with the daily variations. Please look at the bigger picture. If you guys remember, the exchange rate was somewhere around $3,000 per coin a few months back. Even with the 10% decline that we had this week, the prices are still around 150% higher when compared to the previous level.

Still, there are almost all people who don't have much enough knowledge on it, what they know is that they wanted to gain always without embracing  the consequence of their investment that Bitcoin and other crypto is volatile, and you cannot win on it everyday, patience is always required on it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:27:45 PM

The volatility of the bitcoin will definitely not going to decrease as time passes by, it would stay until forever simply because when the bitcoin was made it is already the nature of it so there woud be no chance that the bitcoin will decrease it's volatility. Expect the unexpected just like many people says because here in crypto there are many scenarios that may come.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:37:55 PM

Volatily of bitcoin was normal, as long as there are trading of it in the market its price will change again and again. This was dependent to the supply and demand, basic of economics likewise. Don't be afraid about the drops of its price, what we should do is to be strategic in terms of the distributions of our funds so that we are not relying only in one crypto, this makes your hodl more risky that it might loss all your funds in a sigle time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███