Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin connecting PayPal?  (Read 740 times)
cipherhut

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:23:44 AM

It will be good for all if connected with Paypal as currently, BitPay alone is accepting BTC. PP is not completely held by the government, so they can take this step by finding the absolute solution to avoid the scams and fraud intensity.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:06:30 AM

Is it possible that in future Bitcoin will connect to PayPal?
PP is not that much regulated by government, all they care about is profit so I personally think it may happen.
That'd be huge revolution, PayPal would introduce Bitcoin to the world.

What you think about it?

BTCBTCBTC
This will remain a forever dream if you push mate,because nothing in general that this ca be possible

Just like everyone says above that PayPal is anti money laundering and Bitcoin is a different thing from that since the decentralization matters here.

Maybe some altcoin will do but Bitcoin will not
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:02:11 AM

Is it possible that in future Bitcoin will connect to PayPal?
PP is not that much regulated by government, all they care about is profit so I personally think it may happen.
That'd be huge revolution, PayPal would introduce Bitcoin to the world.

What you think about it?

BTCBTCBTC

You are not doing research, Paypal is highly regulated you cannot even use paypal when you are not a verified user they will even call you to inquire and to ask for proof that what you've sent them are real information in your documents, government is heavily taxing Paypal that is why they keep freezing those accounts that to steal to their clients and pay government their dues.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 09:06:11 AM

I really think that there is no way that Paypal will ever accept bitcoin.
It's already well known in the mlm world that Paypal also ''don't like'' mlm programs and many times blocked accounts from mlm companies.
So, if they don't want to accept mlm, I don't think they will change their strict policy because of crypto.
Also, they have to follow strict rules and regulations in USA connected with ''money laundering''.
I don't know too much about the rules of paypal But I still think they will not have a connection with Bitcoin because their headquarters are in the United States and the United States is always very afraid of the arrival of bitcoin to people in their country, they will definitely manage this issue and of course paypal will not want to stick to the government, too much trouble. Instead of looking for trouble, they will have simpler solutions such as not connecting or participating in bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: