Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all bounty hunters do research on projects  (Read 6026 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:13:23 AM

Actually I do bounties but I check the team and website first before joining. But it happened on I was banned for joining a scam campaign which I didn't now because at first look the project really looks legit. I advice you do real research before joining bounties.
I also do that because I think that's a very important point to know. but now such a simple research method seems ineffective to do because fraudulent projects also update their ways to look genuine.

The simple way to know the project legit is the bounty manager itself, I never heard the best bounty campaign on this forum such as yahoo, Hhampuz, julerz, decode hold a scam project. Because they will know to differentiate the project scam and the legit scam so there is no doubt if you joined with bounty campaign that hold with them.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:28:48 AM

Actually I do bounties but I check the team and website first before joining. But it happened on I was banned for joining a scam campaign which I didn't now because at first look the project really looks legit. I advice you do real research before joining bounties.
I also do that because I think that's a very important point to know. but now such a simple research method seems ineffective to do because fraudulent projects also update their ways to look genuine.

The simple way to know the project legit is the bounty manager itself, I never heard the best bounty campaign on this forum such as yahoo, Hhampuz, julerz, decode hold a scam project. Because they will know to differentiate the project scam and the legit scam so there is no doubt if you joined with bounty campaign that hold with them.

The managers you mentioned do really study the bounty first before accepting it. Or in the case that it is being called a scam, they will simply stop the bounty. Sadly, though there are are lots of bounty managers who didn't do that and at the same time, bounty hunters will easily bite on those bounties specially if the supposedly ICO price is good in papers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:36:26 AM

The managers you mentioned do really study the bounty first before accepting it. Or in the case that it is being called a scam, they will simply stop the bounty. Sadly, though there are are lots of bounty managers who didn't do that and at the same time, bounty hunters will easily bite on those bounties specially if the supposedly ICO price is good in papers.

Yes  .  there are some established managers that bites on a scam bounties even though they already knew that it was a scam because the offer is way too promising that they would risk their career for the pot money   . this is why the last decision will still go to ours and not a manager  .

we must still do our own research as much as we can just to ensure that we wont get scammed  but bounties isnt about scams because there were also bounties that are legit but the problem is that they cannot get thier desired qouta of investors so they will end up postponed  .
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 05:37:23 AM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.

Bounty hunters should do due diligence, they can start in the scam sections there are tools that people can use to check if the project is indeed legit, but sometimes there are projects that look really good, all the criteria to make it a good project are all there but unfortunately this did not stop them from scamming investors and bounty hunters.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:57:10 AM

the name you mentioned is the manager who still exists until now, they still manage the bounty campaign very well even now I'm a participant in one of the names you mentioned earlier.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:03:17 AM

the name you mentioned is the manager who still exists until now, they still manage the bounty campaign very well even now I'm a participant in one of the names you mentioned earlier.
most of us choose campaigns from managers who promote the project. I also did that, but I will not immediately join because I have to see the project with real products.
even some of the managers mentioned are those who hold projects with BTC payments.

Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:19:46 AM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.

Some of the most ambitious hunters are easily tempted by large prizes from proye projects,without careful consideration by checking the whitepaper and team on the project,not many of them suffered losses because the project was scam because it was fooled by a big prize,It is clear to us hunters to be more careful in choosing projects to follow

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:24:26 AM

Maybe because these bounty hunters are also run by almost same person and sometimes managers also accused of having own alt accounts in their own bounty campaign.
So basically they are part of those scam and shit projects,no on in his bright mind will participate in such unless they are stupid and non educated person who’s just joining anything that comes their way

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:24:33 AM

Some of the most ambitious hunters are easily tempted by large prizes from proye projects,without careful consideration by checking the whitepaper and team on the project,not many of them suffered losses because the project was scam because it was fooled by a big prize,It is clear to us hunters to be more careful in choosing projects to follow
even now I don't see any projects that pay dearly for their bounty participants. it seems like now the bounty hunter is also having trouble finding a really good project, everything is speculation in my opinion.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:36:57 AM

You hit the nail in the coffin dude, I don't want to generalise, but majority of the members here who joined bounty are suckered by the projects, luring them with the promise of a good bounty pay. But then they are totally disappointed when the projects pulls an exit scam, when all the the signs that this project is not to be trusted, still they join and now later they will complain and bitch around. But if you look closely, if just for 5 minutes they do some research around the community, then they could have save a lot of effort and time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:42:01 AM

Because new bounty hunters only aim on what rewards they can get after the bounty ends. They are not giving enough time to research about the project and only thinks about the rewards.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:42:49 AM

This is something I agree, most of the bounty hunters only see the allocation of the fund and enter all the project that they could, they just hope they get lucky, it's really seldom to see bounty hunters understand what they are promoting, but to be honest, even if they do their research its still hard to predict the result, as we know most of the project end up with failure
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:53:39 AM

Yes, it is true. Many bounty hunters make mistakes, their join the campaign without researching the project. And many bounty hunter do a lot of stupid work by following many bounties and make a spam in a forum and their social media.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:09:57 AM

Very nice topic indeed this is. I also find bounty hunters having heard mentality. Most of all bounty hunters are bots which get enrolled in bounty campaigns by a single person.
These bots are not giving chances for normal people to earn in bounty campaigns. if you find such accounts you need to inform the bounty manager
I am hearing about this bots for the first time and I think if that exists it will be very difficult for them to do the promo like normal  human beings can do. It also means that bounty hunter are also manipulating bounty campaign too. We have many project that was promoted here and end as scam and that is the reasons I adopted the Idea in the op.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:12:49 AM

For signature bounty, I always do thorough research. However for others, I don't. Even after done research, most projects cheat. Nothing can be done to prevent this unless the rule should come which makes projects to make payment by the end of every week.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:59:04 AM

If we looked back in 2017-2018, bounty hunters could do that easily because almost all projects after the ICO can get success and make the bounty hunters can make money. But if we compare with the situations now, they cannot get the same result as we know that the bounty campaign is hard to get success and that makes the bounty hunters need to research on the project.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:13:44 AM

You can't blame them. Most of the bounty hunters are promoting worthless projects just for the sake of the stake or the reward tokens they will have to receive. It is all because of the money they will get from  promoting the said projects. It is not important if that certain project has a copied whitepaper or unfeasible and has impossible product. I really hope their efforts will not go to waste as we all know most of the bounty projects isn't paying at all.
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:21:06 AM

the desire to just join a bounty is what makes most bounties hunters to just join a bounty without doing a proper research before joining,  it's good to always do research about a bounty  project and the project manager before applying for such bounty
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:26:38 AM

that's really true bro. but there are still many of them doing research before joining the project. because I myself always have the principle that if we join a project without any research, we will commit suicide. because we have sacrificed time and energy mind bro

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:31:56 AM

Not only bounty huntings ,in what so ever we are doing we should always be willing to learn more so that we can have knowledge in what we are doing ,knowledge is power don't be a flock without no Shepard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: