Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all bounty hunters do research on projects  (Read 6026 times)
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:28:00 AM

Yeah and that's why these garbage projects keeps coming up. Join worthy projects, do good to projects and to yourself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:14:13 AM

That is true i think most of them are newbie bounty hunters they do not have give more time to research if the bounty is good or bad, i think they always look for big allocation for the bounty but not all the time big allocation which is good bounty.
I don't know, we don't know what every bounty hunter really thinks. they have their own criteria in choosing the projects they will follow.
like not participating in a gambling project, or a game platform. it's very normal, they have their own criteria. leave it to each other's decisions how they do research or just get rid of their luck.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:14:56 AM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.

I agree on this, mostly of bounty hunters didnt want to care to read in whitepaper, ann or webpage. Its very important to a project to be research before committing even on bounty hunting. If a project is a scam then its your fault not the project, as you know already that many scam project lurking in the market to wait for their victim.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:20:09 AM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.
this is very true and which is bad for hunters. I know many hunters who hop in to any bounty they see without making research or without looking back to see if the project still worth their time. I was once like that but have changed my mindset when I see what's happening around me
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:13:48 AM

Joining and promoting project without confirming and proper investigation is very natural to those new on this forum, their priority is to earn profit and not sharing the benefits of using cryptocurrencies.

And sometimes, even they wanted to learn more about the project, which they wanted to promote, they easily beat by deluxe offer.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:23:44 AM

I agree on this, mostly of bounty hunters didnt want to care to read in whitepaper, ann or webpage. Its very important to a project to be research before committing even on bounty hunting. If a project is a scam then its your fault not the project, as you know already that many scam project lurking in the market to wait for their victim.

Most of them even reading whitepaper its a big problem once the project change the rules and can't reach the minimum funds their need on the project because lack of investors can't take the risk of investing such as ico scam.
changes in rules and various kinds of things are very frequent, before deciding to invest in the ICO it is better to ask the Crypto Expert about whether the ICO you want to follow is good or not.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:35:09 AM

Most of them even reading whitepaper its a big problem once the project change the rules and can't reach the minimum funds their need on the project because lack of investors can't take the risk of investing such as ico scam.
changes in rules and various kinds of things are very frequent, before deciding to invest in the ICO it is better to ask the Crypto Expert about whether the ICO you want to follow is good or not.
Every project has its own team composition, a white papers that an investor or a bounty hunter look first prior engaging but I think that is not guarantee to tell that the project is successful as its very ramphant now that there are many scam ICO and has very attractive profile at first glance to get our attention.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:43:52 AM

On the one hand, I agree with you, because blindly participating fully in all bounty companies will not lead to anything good, but studying all companies completely also does not help much, because how many times I studied bounty companies and I still do it and concluded that even very high-quality companies turn out to be scam or simply cannot achieve their goals for various reasons.

Why would you even bother, you're not part of the team? Huh Although investor doesn't just give their money to somebody, but atleast a proof that it will turn their money into something would be acceptable and convincing. Most of the companies have some good Introductions, aims, goals, etc... And whatsoever you call that things that they actually just a mere show just to get some money. And still they just turn into scams, such a waste of time studying and having a background check on the project's team members.

It really isn't necesasary to study all of the info made by them. Investment are just like putting our lives on the line when we're on the battlefield. So better just think of it rather than study.
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:14:41 AM

doing research is quite a lot of time to do and that is one of the causes of the many bounty participants not doing it and I think it becomes reasonable, should be able to publish a project in this forum need strict regulation.

But research is very important if you're bounty hunting. If you just join a project without knowing the background of it your time might go into waste in the end. When I was still bounty hunting, I would research all about it just for that whole day. After that ICO it gived me some decent amount of tokens I sold for bitcoin.
Not just your time going for nothing, you can as well exit once you receive payout thereby missing out on future gains of such project. Research is important

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:36:55 AM

Bounty hunters earn a little  now and to spend a lot of time on research projects not every bounty hunter wants. Most likely, they assess the overall prospects of the project based on their experience.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:47:27 AM

therefore, as a bounty hunter, you have to learn more about finding projects that can really get results later. I'm also upset if I get an old project but can't produce it, but I don't make it a burden and regret. maybe because I was not careful in taking the project or not analyzing it better beforehand. learning from experience and taking lessons from something that has happened is better.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:50:11 AM

Some bounty participants don't care about the project , they just try the luck ''just in case it pumps , then i will sell'' . Thats why there is so many bounty participants promoting so called ''shit / trash projects'' . Usually i just do Signature campaign and i always carefully choose which project to promote . Sometimes im wondering why projects with really good product  / usecase / communication with community and marketing drops in value really hard and trash projects got marketcap of millions ....
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:58:00 AM

In this case we cannot blame the bounty hunter. Because the hunter rewards many people. That means, many people have their own rights and different perspectives. People here are of course good intentions, want to educate people not to participate in scam or unclear projects.
hung58bitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:00:20 AM

I think there are now few good quality bounty projects for bounties to advertise. And it's hard to determine which projects are potentially scam for non-professional bounty hunter. I think we should not be too strict about this issue. Bounty is a way to help investors with less money to earn extra income. And those who decide to spend money to buy a coin of a new project, they research very carefully when investing.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 09:26:32 AM

Some bounty participants don't care about the project , they just try the luck ''just in case it pumps , then i will sell'' . Thats why there is so many bounty participants promoting so called ''shit / trash projects'' . Usually i just do Signature campaign and i always carefully choose which project to promote . Sometimes im wondering why projects with really good product  / usecase / communication with community and marketing drops in value really hard and trash projects got marketcap of millions ....
Some people you mention, maybe they are still living in the past of bounty, when projects always have very high success rates or they are just newbie and only have a certain understanding of bounty, that makes their choices similar to lottery. Most people who have experienced in the bounty, they will search for detailed information about the project before joining, which can be from analysis of individuals or from certain groups doing bounty because garbage has a high rate, if there are no certain facilities, participation only receives failure and garbage

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:41:41 AM

Those who take anything from them have no experience, just rank here. I think no one pays attention to their progress. You should always listen to already experienced users, they have a general idea already.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:34:49 AM

I am as bounty hunter always research about some project ICOs before joining at their bounty campaign project, looking for how much their coins sold out, raised soft cap or not before become bounty campaign participants.

There are projects with bounty I find very good, but they do not attract investors to achieve soft-cap. I always update information to know that if the project fails I will leave its bounty soon
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:47:35 AM

They are behaving like they are under a spell, I don't want to name the bounty project and there are even members and full members on the spreadsheet too ,I'm still confused and I'm wondering what is happening ,we are not in 2017 where you can just join and promote any project which will surely brings profit but this is 2019  Huh

One thing i can assure is that based on my experience this previous months is that there are good projects that i promoted, but in the end they abandoned the projects and abscond the money from the ICO, one example is that the ATHERO one, project is good, and i do also study their whitepaper, and ended that the team decided to abscond, leaving the investors in the angry mode, so the lesson is that whether the project is good or not, we could not justify by means of their whitepaper, it is still depends on the people managing the project .

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:05:32 AM

Yes, it is true
but for now the bounty is no longer as promising as in the previous year. I think bounty hunters must try to do other things, for example investment or trade. and the most important thing is knowledge and experience
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:18:18 AM

Yes this was true and maybe bounty hunters that doesn't read and research about what they join may have no improvement in joining bounty campaigns. Now only few projects that is genuine and trusted, so we should read project's whitepaper and.their sites and do research so that no regrets after the project is done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: