Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 02:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all bounty hunters do research on projects  (Read 6038 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:43:33 AM

Many bounty hunters just keep on joining the bounties without any research about the project and later most of them says they got scammed its their fault that they did not due diligence before joining. We are responsible for wrong selection of bounties and should not blame others. One should understand and learn which project to join or not. I also learn from my past mistakes. Experience teach us bitter lessons.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1302
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:52:16 AM

There are times most of the bounty hunters not doing research when they are participating and promoting the projects all they want is quick money and the result is scam project that they are joining most probably to the newbie bounty hunters.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:14:24 PM

That is true...most of bounty hunter is not research the project.
Then, Sometimes bounty hunter is get a scam project.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:20:38 PM

It's totally true, most of bounties don't care about the projects itself. They usually only find a bounty that have a big allocation for the bounty and not even check the project what is it and good or not.

If you check on bounties section, almost all bounties thread are crowded by people.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1428
Merit: 270

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:27:59 PM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.
Probably yes, but others do!
It is a job of bounty hunter to filter all the project in altcoins thread. Some of them might be good but most of them failed. In this industry, you do not have to be a professional. You just need is to know the backgrounds of the project. However, even we conducted research, still we cannot avoid to be scammed or even deceived by manager.
What is research therefore?
Researching projects profoundly will make us more knowledgeable about what we are promoting. And also, in order for us to lessen the possibility to be scammed.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:43:15 PM

Most of them might be spamming the fb, twitter submission with bots doing their works, thats why it always be flooded with hundreds and thousands of them. I do at least verify on the surface about the roadmap, people and most importantly the product they do and how their ICO can succeed. It's a very bad idea wasting time on bounties which lousy reputation and ways to handle investor money.

Bananington

Activity: 1484
Merit: 399

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:55:39 PM

Sometimes it's not about the whitepaper or what has been promised by the team, sometimes we know if the project will do well only after token sale.  Promoting any project you believe in by doing their bounty is OK, although you made a good point that it's cool to look critically at the project team, product and other relevant aspects before delving in so the end result doesn't disappoint you. 

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:02:17 PM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.

I think this is a classic problem with bounty campaign hunters. It cannot be denied if there are indeed many bounty campaign hunters who do not carry out analysis and research on the projects they are following. Most of them only follow ratings from the number of bounty campaigns. As a wise bounty campaign hunter, we should be more selective in choosing a bounty campaign so that we get a good project that can provide the benefits that we expect. I prefer to do an analysis before joining a project than I have to be influenced by a rating or mere vague talk.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:09:28 PM

I agree on this, mostly of bounty hunters didnt want to care to read in whitepaper, ann or webpage. Its very important to a project to be research before committing even on bounty hunting. If a project is a scam then its your fault not the project, as you know already that many scam project lurking in the market to wait for their victim.

Most of them even reading whitepaper its a big problem once the project change the rules and can't reach the minimum funds their need on the project because lack of investors can't take the risk of investing such as ico scam.
changes in rules and various kinds of things are very frequent, before deciding to invest in the ICO it is better to ask the Crypto Expert about whether the ICO you want to follow is good or not.
Every project has its own team composition, a white papers that an investor or a bounty hunter look first prior engaging but I think that is not guarantee to tell that the project is successful as its very ramphant now that there are many scam ICO and has very attractive profile at first glance to get our attention.
yes, seeing a whitepaper as a reference is a wrong way because in investing we need to do a lot of observation, even if we are active in social media, we must observe it.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:08:45 PM

I want to agree with you some kind of because I once fell a victim of scam projects too. What really happens is that majority of bounty hunters only take interest looking at how big a project is on the surface without any thorough investigation on the successful achievements of the team members previously. It is not all that glitters that is called gold. If we bounty hunters will not regret wasting our time and energy hunting for projects that can never be realistic, then we  must be ready to research well on projects before participating in them. We must intensively investigate to know more about the integrity of team members handling such projects and read their white paper as well.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:19:27 PM

Agree with your opinion.. So much bounty hunters still promoting ICO/crypto projects which didn't have verified team , didn't check whitepaper of that ICO/crypto projects (check plagiarism) because most of ICO/crypto projects are still little bit copy-paste from verifieD or successful ICO/crypto projects out there.
Also , bounty hunters (for now) just think of take profits than safety.. just see title of bounty thread like for example written on thread is 2$ for each token & 500k token allocation for bounty which that ICO/crypto projects is new released and for prices , we don't know what price will be on exchanges too right ?
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

As far as I know, a single social media account can participate on many bounty projects therefore hunters mostly will just followed the bounty by only reading the bounty rules. They likely to ignore the other important stuffs like the team behind the project, whitepapper and so on. Tbh, to read or analysis those stuffs will require time, which for hunters, means wasting of time. Hunters mostly prefer to participate on as many projects as they can instead of participate on few but good projects. I think that is why there are still many hunters in 'worse projects'.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:15:17 PM

Yes, it is true, many bounty hunters do not research on project before joining the bounties. Before joining any bounties, we need to read the whitepaper, check roadmap of the company and check dev team, advisors as well as check the rating of the project so that we can avoid scam projects.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:19:05 PM

Yes, it is true, many bounty hunters do not research on project before joining the bounties. Before joining any bounties, we need to read the whitepaper, check roadmap of the company and check dev team, advisors as well as check the rating of the project so that we can avoid scam projects.
I myself don't pay much attention to that. the first thing I saw was the manager who published the campaign. and after that I will see more specific projects.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:39:07 PM

Take it or leave it, as you lay your bed, so you lie on it. If a bounty hunter decides he will not do research on the projects he is participating in, then he should be ready for whatever the outcome might be.
If someone who does research on every project he is in for its bounty and still fall into scam sometimes, what will someone who doesn't encounter?
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:01:34 PM

TC I would really like to hear from you based on what conclusions you decided to participate in Signature campaign of this particular project?
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:05:10 PM

bounty hunters are only looking for a little profit from the results of the bounty campaign ... and the bounty hunters are only looking for luck when they start joining and working to promote projects through social media facebook, twitter, blog, youtube and others ... after work, they just hope the project can be successful and they can get paid for them ... even if they don't get paid then they will accept it ... because they think they don't have and put in capital but their time is wasted ... and they will continue working on the project others with the same hope and luck that must always be among the bounty hunters ...

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:19:03 PM

It's mostly like that, and I think we can ban them from participating in any project. Maybe they are beginners who don't really understand how to choose a good project or not so they participate based on other people's suggestions or follow their close friends and maybe they also participate in the project just by looking at who the campaign manager is.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:25:21 PM

As a reward hunter, I practically have not any rights, like my fellow tribesmen, to defend myself when we do not receive remuneration for our work.  Recently, as before, I have carefully studied projects in which I am going to take part.  But the results have ceased to amaze me, because almost all the Bounty companies end in the same.  But I want to say one thing: even if the project was not fraudulent, the Bounty Hunters are always deceiving.  No one fulfills 100% of all those conditions that were announced at the very beginning of the bounty of the company.  To date, you can bring a lot of example, where the team, not the Bounty manager, deceived the Bounty Hunters.  As an example, such companies are 888token, MenaPay, Bitstaq.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:31:36 PM

If you are interested in a manager campaign maybe because they are trusted people and have a successful project going forward without you need to see more details about the development of the project. Many people favor some manager campaigns.
first consideration of a bounty hunter is indeed a manager. especially for some managers who provide bitcoin and ethereum payments. they are always followed because they have certain payments every week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: