Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've taken my eye off bounty hunters comments  (Read 1485 times)
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:40:51 PM

Believing the comments and sayings of bounty hunters can really make you miss an important or significant opportunity in this crypto world or industry. Some hunters are just noted for saying or sending false feed backs and comments about projects and if you listen to them without doing your own research and make decision based on what they say, you will one day regret having your eye on the comment of bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:19:35 AM

Nice post OP, regarding the harmony bounty tokens it was already scheduled for releasing in September and they are very active and been updating bounty hunters I took part of the campaign as well. Well, regarding your thoughts I totally agree, we are not on the 2017 market that new coins/tokens are booming even those scam ones so bounty hunters should be so vigilant in taking part of bounties as some are being flagged as well for promoting scam projects. So no win for profit and reputation.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:32:37 PM

For a fact, most bounty hunters are very misleading whiles at the same time they are misleading you, they will still be partaking in the project they are misleading you on. Taken your eyes from the comments of bounty hunters is the best decision to decide on and focus on the project ahead of you if only it meets your criteria of projects to promote.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:51:24 PM

From your list, I can count up to three cryptocurrency projects from your list which I also participated in, although like the OP said, Harmony rewards are still locked (and unfortunately, the token value has gone down by more than 50%)  but the point here is there are still very legit bounties out there that are paying well and hunters need to stop wailing about scam projects that they foolishly fall into without proper research.

acoco

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:57:31 PM

For a fact, most bounty hunters are very misleading whiles at the same time they are misleading you, they will still be partaking in the project they are misleading you on. Taken your eyes from the comments of bounty hunters is the best decision to decide on and focus on the project ahead of you if only it meets your criteria of projects to promote.
why everybody doesn’t like bounty hunters, they don’t do anything wrong, and they don’t affect the coin’s course, under their cover who can pour tokens, then the team itself for price manipulation drops right now then does a pump, and so on
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:15:08 PM

There are definitely some people who want instant money from bounties, and get annoyed when coins aren't listed for a while and then the price goes down. I don't think this is a good attitude, and it explains why people sometimes go for whichever bounty claims to offer the highest reward.
It is much better to only promote those projects that you think have a good long-term chance. Remember these are all new projects, and they need tiome to develop and grow. We shouldn't be expecting instant x10 or x100 returns. Just pick a good one and hold it for the long-term. It is counterproductive to just try to make instant money, and it encourages the bad projects.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:18:21 PM

Why blame hunters for all  failures that they advertise fraudulent projects and they are dumping token prices. The merit of the hunters is that they advertise the projects and then your work comes — everyone must make an analysis of the project and the team and make own decision.
vivabux

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:21:35 PM

Why blame hunters for all  failures that they advertise fraudulent projects and they are dumping token prices. The merit of the hunters is that they advertise the projects and then your work comes — everyone must make an analysis of the project and the team and make own decision.
what are they dumping there, a couple of hundred thousand dollars, this does not greatly affect the exchange rate, it is the team itself that merges tokens as well as new investors who hoped to double the price at the start

MOONDEFI

Powered by,
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

Some bounty hunters are found of giving bad comments about projects when sometimes they see the project to be promising but the bounty rules does not permit them to participate in it. So depending on such bounty hunters comments to ignore a good project is a wrong choice to choose from. Just ignore these comment from hunters and move on with your projects.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:13:54 AM

Some bounty hunters are found of giving bad comments about projects when sometimes they see the project to be promising but the bounty rules does not permit them to participate in it. So depending on such bounty hunters comments to ignore a good project is a wrong choice to choose from. Just ignore these comment from hunters and move on with your projects.
i am several time found this kind of bounty.many people shouting this is bad campaign , but in the end campaign its price could stable and all bounty hunter happy with this.don't easily influenced to another people comment.focus on our own analisys about projects and we will get best result for this.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 02:54:33 AM

The risk is out there and no one likes it when they go unpaid for all the hard work they have done. The main problem with bounties right now is that social media is no longer profitable, due to scammers enrolling with multiple FB/Twitter accounts. The only option left is translation and signature. Limited slots are available for translation bounty, and if you take part in signature bounty, then you can do only one campaign at a time.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:09:30 PM

Several of projects on your list are acting really strange at the moment. Harmony is doing nothing with their bounty hunters, MiracleTele seems to be a ponzi scheme. Even trusted projects are getting scammed, so I do not even know how to determine a good project nowadays.
I am also confused that some projects that already have MVP are not a guarantee that their project will be good, btw for Miracletele it is unfortunate that ponzi because bounty reward they provide is quite large and many participants get a decent reward because the price of the token does not fall, but because ponzi I think sooner this project will be destroyed.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:10:52 AM

There are certainly some good bounties like some you listed above, a project like Veil had no IEO or ICO was just a self starting project and many persons made some good profit from it by promoting the project. We can't stop scam projects from coming to the market but thank God for bitcointalk to be exposing some bad projects.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 12:35:09 AM

Many bounty hunters are very misleading ,blaming bounty projects for not making any good profits out of them but I've learn to move on without having to look after a bounty hunter or what signature the bounty hunter is wearing ,this year alone i was able to join very good bounty projects because i start believing in myself and not any one else ,I've come to understand that many bounty hunters still live in the past thinking that bounty should remain the same and profitable like in the past ,we have many scam projects ,no doubt but yet many bounty hunters are still promoting them .

I'm going to list few very good projects I've promoted and believe that they are very legit
1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
4) Miracle telecom project
5) Gowithme   etc

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.

UPDATE:
After reading several replies to my post some are claiming that harmony haven't distribute bounty tokens yet, you're right but remember that this post is about choosing legit bounty projects ,not getting paid either by getting bounty token locked by team or delay in distribution is another thing ,this is about bounty hunters that promote projects with whacky white paper ,copy paste job ,fake project teams and pump & dump projects.

If you are asked to chose either Harmony or Xsapphire or casicoin which one will it be? Is harmony a scam project ? Of coarse not . Good projects fails too but its better to promote good real project than promoting projects with a single team or projects with stolen identity teams.

If you go through this link you will see how many scam projects are caught on bitcointalk forum every month,  February 2019 over 20 scam projects are caught.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110020.msg49742941#msg49742941

The scam artists are still out there copying and editing to tender almost good looking project to lure hunters.
haven't even had time to launch into the market exchange, the price of harmony has been getting lower. but you are right, the harmony project is good, and can be relied upon that someday it will definitely get profit from it.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:16:33 AM

Most hunters do not even understand the projects they promote. Most of the hunters believe in just having tokens or just getting paid in coins which is at the end of the day useless.
Most of the hunters are not actually misleading, they are actually ignorant and confused.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:30:13 AM

Most hunters do not even understand the projects they promote. Most of the hunters believe in just having tokens or just getting paid in coins which is at the end of the day useless.
Most of the hunters are not actually misleading, they are actually ignorant and confused.

most of them is truly spammer. i've check some post made by people that following sign camp, and their comment is trash IMO.
and, the most bad service i ever know is 'engagement'. follower of this bounty chreated same thread many times (i ever see 3 same thread in different section).

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:16:11 AM

some bounty hunters sometimes are not grateful for what they get. besides that, sometimes they also just blame a project of what they get from what they do. Well, before work, make it a habit to read the rules of a project. if someone does not get paid, it could be because the person violated some conditions, or the project did not succeed in collecting their softcap funds. besides that, choosing a project also becomes very important. some people also attach great importance to the big prize alliance, compared to the concept of a project, and the team of a project. because of this, they often get scam projects.
ALLAH 1

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:40:17 AM

There are so many bounty hunters in the community who are looking forward for great outcome.
Though, they are not well aware that they need to do research and studies before joining any bounty.
that is why they are mad, coz they ended up with scam and failure projects.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:22:16 AM

Many scold hunters for being unhappy with the project after the bounty. Hunters do not just express their discontent. If the project changes its conditions after the bounty of the company, then such a project deserves reprimand.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:49:25 AM

Gowithme is a good project and to date has a very good selling value. Tokens are already listed in exchange and have excellent sales volumes.

And by reading articles that many scam projects. I was fortunate because there was no such project that I followed. Bounty hunters need to be more cautious in choosing bounty projects.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: