Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I've taken my eye off bounty hunters comments  (Read 1485 times)
Callanta787 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 04:23:39 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 01:16:56 PM by Callanta787

Many bounty hunters are very misleading ,blaming bounty projects for not making any good profits out of them but I've learn to move on without having to look after a bounty hunter or what signature the bounty hunter is wearing ,this year alone i was able to join very good bounty projects because i start believing in myself and not any one else ,I've come to understand that many bounty hunters still live in the past thinking that bounty should remain the same and profitable like in the past ,we have many scam projects ,no doubt but yet many bounty hunters are still promoting them .

I'm going to list few very good projects I've promoted and believe that they are very legit
1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
4) Miracle telecom project
5) Gowithme   etc

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.

UPDATE:
After reading several replies to my post some are claiming that harmony haven't distribute bounty tokens yet, you're right but remember that this post is about choosing legit bounty projects ,not getting paid either by getting bounty token locked by team or delay in distribution is another thing ,this is about bounty hunters that promote projects with whacky white paper ,copy paste job ,fake project teams and pump & dump projects.

If you are asked to chose either Harmony or Xsapphire or casicoin which one will it be? Is harmony a scam project ? Of coarse not . Good projects fails too but its better to promote good real project than promoting projects with a single team or projects with stolen identity teams.

If you go through this link you will see how many scam projects are caught on bitcointalk forum every month,  February 2019 over 20 scam projects are caught.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110020.msg49742941#msg49742941

The scam artists are still out there copying and editing to tender almost good looking project to lure hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

I see Harmony project are succesfull in the IEO on binance launchpad and i see the bounty ends faster than the specified time. Many good project in this year, we just need to look carefully before joined in the bounty.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:34:37 PM

Many bounty hunters started their activities only half a year ago and they have not yet learned how to research projects and that's is why they do not earn money, but only complain that they are not paid tokens

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:40:46 PM

That is right, if we can join on the good bounties. We will payed not waste time.
Eventhough the number of good bounty in this year is not more than past year ago.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:51:22 PM

There are so many bounty hunters in the community who are looking forward for great outcome.
Though, they are not well aware that they need to do research and studies before joining any bounty.
that is why they are mad, coz they ended up with scam and failure projects.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:10:21 PM

Bounty hunters should be on the look out for legit projects only and stop trying your lucks with projects that have no chance of surviving or even turn scam later on ,let's take bounty hunting very serious because that's the only way we can actually have good news tell others
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

You are right but sometimes we get stuck in another campaign and miss fully or partially the best campaign available, i know most of campaigns you listed were good for the hunters but in the end you never know will these projects sustain or no.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:57:19 PM

You are right but sometimes we get stuck in another campaign and miss fully or partially the best campaign available, i know most of campaigns you listed were good for the hunters but in the end you never know will these projects sustain or no.
The only way not to miss out when you are already participating in a bounty project and another good one is available is to join other campaigns ,like Facebook or twitter or write contents and articles ,we still have many good projects showing up ,the only demamndinv task here is to do better research on the bounty before joining

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:04:04 PM

There are definitely some very solid projects in your list!
I also participated in two of them.

Unfortunately I don't quite understand what you want to tell us with this thread?
That we all shouldn't support scam projects? Believe that goes without saying...

It is often not quite easy to recognize beforehand whether scam or not.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:13:54 PM

Many bounty hunters are very misleading ,blaming bounty projects for not making any good profits out of them but I've learn to move on without having to look after a bounty hunter or what signature the bounty hunter is wearing ,this year alone i was able to join very good bounty projects because i start believing in myself and not any one else ,I've come to understand that many bounty hunters still live in the past thinking that bounty should remain the same and profitable like in the past ,we have many scam projects ,no doubt but yet many bounty hunters are still promoting them .

I'm going to list few very good projects I've promoted and believe that they are very legit
1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.

Lol! Because you manage to join few bounties that where a bit successful interms of listing in exchange but not in project development (because the price did not fall below ieo or ico makes them successful) don't mean you know it all, wait untill when you join a project that will eventually turn out to be fake or scam then you will understand that nobody wants to join any fake or scam project willingly, it is not their choice but it deos happens i hope you understand.
And just so you know, even project with real teams can turn out to be a scam as well, scams have different level just incase you haven't noticed Wink
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:16:09 PM

It all boils down to due research.  Believe me there are good project running bouties that if you participate in their bounties you will make good profit all you need do is to make research to maximize profit

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:31:51 PM

The bounty hunters who do not have a strong assessment of the project will lead to great disappointment because they are consumed by empty talk on the project developers. I see the team and partners and explore the concepts stretched.  By the middle of this year I saw many projects that had great success and bounty hunters had great results like the Harmony project
but the bounty hunters have not paid rewards from Harmony yet and it is not clear when they will be paid. I do not think it can be called a successful bounty campaign. project successful but bounty campaign not yet

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:35:00 PM

And how do you think choose a project that will bring me a profit? I tried to study projects. I wrote to the team, I saw their achievements. And the course, meanwhile, still flew down with the speed of a Ferrari. And after that, the developers dissolved, and I still had tokens that nobody needs. The only project that remained afloat and should take off is Joys.Digital
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:45:35 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

Lol! Because you manage to join few bounties that where a bit successful interms of listing in exchange but not in project development (because the price did not fall below ieo or ico makes them successful) don't mean you know it all, wait untill when you join a project that will eventually turn out to be fake or scam then you will understand that nobody wants to join any fake or scam project willingly, it is not their choice but it deos happens i hope you understand.
And just so you know, even project with real teams can turn out to be a scam as well, scams have different level just incase you haven't noticed Wink
In addition, a good team of professionals does not guarantee a good result. Yes, and how to distinguish a good team from a bad one, if they all write about themselves that they have a lot of practical work experience and have solid titles and positions. We do not know in the face of all the professionals in the field of cryptocurrency in the world. We can not double-check all the information about the project and its team, and therefore in some cases we have to rely on our intuition and luck.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:48:45 PM

And how do you think choose a project that will bring me a profit? I tried to study projects. I wrote to the team, I saw their achievements. And the course, meanwhile, still flew down with the speed of a Ferrari. And after that, the developers dissolved, and I still had tokens that nobody needs. The only project that remained afloat and should take off is Joys.Digital
Now you can just participate in a large number of bounty campaigns if you do not know how to choose projects for making a good profit
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:49:49 PM

Bounty hunters should not just look for the project to join but do study it first and make some research.
the problem with some hunters is they just joined the hype or looking for high value project but not looking on the foundation ond system of the project.
This will really lead to low amount to get or worst a scam end project.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:18:17 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

That is really what changed my story in bounty hunting, after realizing the comments of some bounty hunters just makes no sense and I started doing my own research on bounty projects, in fact it was worth doing that. I came to realize then that in other not to promote a scam project, I have to do a thorough research on the project, the team behind it and how they run their social media handles.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:43:08 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

Your actually spot on with this submission of yours. Many bounty hunters have a herd approach to projects. Like since it's Mr x handling it or Mr p, no need to do a research, no need to put the projects through any litmus test, only to bemoan their fate later. It's great to see you've made a home run on the projects you worked on.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:18:46 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

You are blaming bounty hunters and yet you are promoting projects which are not proven yet. If these turn out to be a scam, you can be blame for promoting these also. Bounty hunters are here to make people in the community be aware of such project and it is up to the investors to research more and dig deeper about the project.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:23:25 PM

Better on not to stress yourself out on this matter because no matter how hard you do tell people about good projects they would still blindly
choose up to those scam ones and also even you are a type of hunter which do loves to research but doesnt mean that all of the project you had mentioned above
would succeed.There's no assurance to that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:29:10 PM

I think that Gowithme is one of the very promising projects as you mentioned. This project is now very developing and they have a great team to make many more interesting promotions and ways to introduce this coin to all people. In fact, their token is also increasing.

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:29:59 PM

Better on not to stress yourself out on this matter because no matter how hard you do tell people about good projects they would still blindly
choose up to those scam ones and also even you are a type of hunter which do loves to research but doesnt mean that all of the project you had mentioned above
would succeed.There's no assurance to that.
You're right, people has it's own criteria on what projects to invest even if people tell them that there are good projects out there for them to invest. These days, it is very hard to distinguish a good project and very hard to promote also even if it is a good one, it is like looking for a needle in the middle of haystack.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:32:04 PM

No, no, no. i've joined some bounties with a real team. They are verified. But still, they turned become a scam project in the end and disappeared after the ico end. They didn't care about their project, their investors and bounty hunters anymore. If you joined some bounties that have ended with successfully, that means you are "lucky".

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:35:04 PM

harmony is one of the IEO projects on your list that is currently the most successful project with release in binance and has a good price. I think maybe your list has enough potential and it needs proof in the near future to see whether the project is successful or not.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:58:33 PM

I like how you said that "they will find their way off here" because it is a clever way on how to eliminate those scammers. A bounty hunter should be a thinking individual because we need to analyze and research about the project that we will going to support. Be wiser than those scammers and we can overpower them through our intelligence.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:35:03 PM

I see Harmony project are succesfull in the IEO on binance launchpad and i see the bounty ends faster than the specified time. Many good project in this year, we just need to look carefully before joined in the bounty.

You are indeed right, bounty hunters need to look before they leap. Some bounty managers are not being fair to bounty hunters atimes by accepting projects they know quite well that its might not be successful.  All they care about is their personal interest not minding the loss of Hunters. I was a victim of one recently and I have vowed not to participate in his managed bounties anymore. It was a total waste of time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:26:31 AM

Indirectly, you give a suggestion to some bounty hunters to join those project that you mentioned, and I believe most of then didn't do an analysis by themselves.

It will be good for you to explain the character of project who has the real team, who has potential so that will give them a huge profit and some factors that I don't know because I'm not bounty hunter.
Robotbitcoin22

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:50:03 AM

No, no, no. i've joined some bounties with a real team. They are verified. But still, they turned become a scam project in the end and disappeared after the ico end. They didn't care about their project, their investors and bounty hunters anymore. If you joined some bounties that have ended with successfully, that means you are "lucky".
the funding problem and the non-running project are the classic problems faced by many of the current projects and have made a big loss for them because of that. in my opinion this should be a lesson for many people who are willing to make a projeck to really prepare.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:26:44 AM

It is true that we need to take some responsibility. It is counter-productive to take on bounty work for a poor project - it lowers the standard of project on here, and it also reduces your chance of a good reward. A small reward from a good project is a lot better than a supposed large reward from a poor project that may not even hit softcap.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:59:09 AM

This make a big sense. We shouldn't be blamed scam projects or scam teams. Actually, a wise bounty hunter will not join hastily in any kind of unsured projects. You can easily spot the useless project. If you can foresee the feasibility of the product, the success will always depend on the product itself. The objective and the team.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:01:30 AM

It is true that we need to take some responsibility. It is counter-productive to take on bounty work for a poor project - it lowers the standard of project on here, and it also reduces your chance of a good reward. A small reward from a good project is a lot better than a supposed large reward from a poor project that may not even hit softcap.
It's the hunters responsibilities to be part of a good and working project after seeing many scam developers who runaway with investors money, if all hunters can pay attentions with good teams supporting even expect only small amount of rewards is far better than those who promises a big a mount but soon the bounties ended they will pay nothing or pay with tokens that don't have any value.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:56:00 AM

There are scam bounties out there and there are also real ones too. It doesn't mean all projects are fake. Recently I have discovered good projects and I get paid after the bounty, some are already on exchange and some are yet to go. I have changed my strategy of choosing bounties and it has really helped.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:50:51 AM

Your action shows your destiny. So it is always essential to find a good project for bounty hunters to earn what they expect from crypto projects. In general, bounty hunters rush for a project offering a large amount of token allocation without research. I want to add some good projects as well. Sessia, Bitbond Sto etc.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Samboo

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:12:37 AM

Yes you are right. If we start ignoring bad things, they will not come your ways. I mean if bounty hunters stop promoting scam and fake projects, they will automatically get discouraged and dumped. So we bounty hunters must be vigilant and stay alert before joining bounty campaigns or airdrops for any project. I think your list of projects is good and legit projects.

budi12

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:00:18 AM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

very true what you say ... now many people blame the project for failing so the bounty hunter doesn't get any results from him ... even though it's clear and obvious that the bounty hunter is wrong because they themselves made the decision to join the failed project .. then from now on don't blame the failed project ... but blame yourself for making the decision to join the project ..
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:15:56 AM

~

very true what you say ... now many people blame the project for failing so the bounty hunter doesn't get any results from him ... even though it's clear and obvious that the bounty hunter is wrong because they themselves made the decision to join the failed project .. then from now on don't blame the failed project ... but blame yourself for making the decision to join the project ..

Don't type what you have no knowledge about just because you want to increase your post count Roll Eyes wtf! can you honestly point out any bounty hunter who would in his/her own sane mind join a failed project knowingly? when a project you are campaigning for failed, that does not mean you willingly join it knowing it is going to fail, all hunters are struggling to earn something, tell me how such hunter looking to earn a reward will knowingly join a fail or about to fail project? Roll Eyes
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:23:48 AM

you cant blame people about their outcome on bounty hunting because they had different standards but sometimes those standards lead them to failure, I can see that some of the bounty hunters fails  because of being greedy, they are joining bounty campaign due to minimal numbers of participants so that they will dominate the allocations.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

You are lucky yo have found good projects to promote, but now it's much better to promote coins or tokens that are already in the market, than waiting for several months for the coin you've promoted to get into the market and if you are unlucky the price could be 50 to 60% lower than the ICO price.

Convery

Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:27:05 AM

Yeah, your listed bounty campaigns were the most profitable, you can also add Bitbond into the list.
But this campaign ends soon and I am afraid that currently no promising bounty campaign is currently held.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 11:29:44 AM

I dont know the projects you mentioned except harmony and veil. Veil has a lot of potential and very strict bounty rules and about the harmony, they will make an ieo if i m not mistaken in binance.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:38:07 AM

We have too many hunters that have no experience or whatsoever to detect fake projects ,good bounty hunters should be able to know a good quality projects that can earn him or her good rewards ,I guess new hunters ain't learning this days
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:48:48 AM

I like bounty campaigns with a real value, Veil was traded on exchanges in the time of bounty campaign. Eterbase is same, they are giving away tokens that have a real value. Why I should promote something with value that I do not know?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

I am very surprised you listed harmony as if you have received your payment yet, don't count your chics before they are hatched is a popular saying, harmony actually conducted their IEO on Binance and they are yet to distribute to hunters and price is dropping hugely, don't be surprised that your expected $1000 will not worth $10 by the time you receive the harmony token, don't judge others because of a seemingly little success

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:50:26 PM

Fishing out good bounties now requires lots of experience ,you can easily be deceived if you are the type that looks only at what the project what's to offer,there are some other things to consider,the teams ,advisors ,wealth etc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:12:19 PM

You have a good point mate but let's admit the fact that the risk is always there so we can't conclude that avoiding such scams is so easy. Choosing the right and legit project is really hard simply because they have the same faces. What I mean is that we can't identify at first which team got a clean and decent project from those who teams which hide shady intentions. But I still believe that outsmarting those scammers is the real key to stop this that's why resesrching is very vital and listening on the news update coming from different medias as well.

Always remember that if there is smoke there is fire. So if you already got a doubt in the beginning and justify it by the same rumors then most probably it was true, better to avoid it once and for all before getting too late.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:41:30 PM

Fishing out good bounties now requires lots of experience ,you can easily be deceived if you are the type that looks only at what the project what's to offer,there are some other things to consider,the teams ,advisors ,wealth etc
recognized good bounty was not easy for us.but now , since IEO launched in cryptomarket as IEO substitution  bounty hunter helped alot of this.we easily find which is good bounty that will give certainity listing in market.today many bounty campaign that will launched their IEO in any exchanges.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

I am very surprised you listed harmony as if you have received your payment yet, don't count your chics before they are hatched is a popular saying, harmony actually conducted their IEO on Binance and they are yet to distribute to hunters and price is dropping hugely, don't be surprised that your expected $1000 will not worth $10 by the time you receive the harmony token, don't judge others because of a seemingly little success

Yes harmony might end up not paying promoters and bounty hunters in the end ,its still a time and energy wasted but harmony is a real project compared to shady and fake projects

Turk Ace

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 02:18:51 PM

I always try to do as much research as I possibly can before choosing who to support. I can't believe some people don't do research then dedicate so much time to the project only to find out they will not be paid then they blame the project which is right it is the project's fault but they should have done the correct research.

Yes harmony might end up not paying promoters and bounty hunters in the end ,its still a time and energy wasted but harmony is a real project compared to shady and fake projects

Id they don't pay they shady there is no degree of shadiness.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 02:22:23 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

UPDATE:
After reading several replies to my post some are claiming that harmony haven't distribute bounty tokens yet, you're right but remember that this post is about choosing legit bounty projects ,not getting paid either by getting bounty token locked by team or delay in distribution is another thing ,this is about bounty hunters that promote projects with whacky white paper ,copy paste job ,fake project teams and pump & dump projects.

If you are asked to chose either Harmony or Xsapphire or casicoin which one will it be? Is harmony a scam project ? Of coarse not . Good projects fails too but its better to promote good real project than promoting projects with a single team or projects with stolen identity teams.

If you go through this link you will see how many scam projects are caught on bitcointalk forum every month,  February 2019 over 20 scam projects are caught.

The scam artists are still out there copying and editing to tender almost good looking project to lure hunters.

we really need to be a sophisticated bounty hunters. We need to learn the skills to identify projects that are genuiine and not just scam projects or low quality projects.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:25:05 PM

I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.
I can answer this from my experience on the forum battling shitposters:  there are a LOT of desperate individuals on bitcointalk who are poor and are looking to make some money here.  They couldn't care less about what project they're shilling as long as they get paid--and these people come from all parts of the world.  Believe me, there are probably very few members who really care about whatever new ICO is coming to market or whether it's going to be successful or even the least bit useful.  Most are not.

We have too many hunters that have no experience or whatsoever to detect fake projects ,good bounty hunters should be able to know a good quality projects that can earn him or her good rewards ,I guess new hunters ain't learning this days
I suspect most bounty hunters don't do any due diligence before they join a bounty.  That would be giving them far too much credit.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:33:51 PM

Are you really willing to share legit project or trying to shill veil project? This has become a trend lately. Veil is a probable scam project (not proved).
Mianae

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:45:03 PM

Taking part in a single legit project for 3months is far more rewarding than being part of a scam project or not too successful project. Those who took part in harmony campaign are lucky it ended before some of us could join. Thanks for sharing this research is very important for both short term and long term purposes.
Callanta787 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:05:19 PM

Are you really willing to share legit project or trying to shill veil project? This has become a trend lately. Veil is a probable scam project (not proved).
I'm not a promoter,I'm an investor and a bounty hunter as the rest of members on here ,veil is not a scam because I knew its coming to crypto space since 2018 ,its one of the good projects backed by pro teams

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:45:59 PM

The teams may be good but you need to look at the good projects of 2016-17 too. Many teams failed to develop their project and are lacking behind which is why investors too are angry. Many projects did not even accomplish their plans and just delayed their work which leaves the project dead after such a long time. The projects like you've mentioned are still new and we need to see how they work in the coming 2 years.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

I agree with you, all projects listed above are quite good in long term and I really believe in some of them.
Sometimes you can promote worthy project even in bounty
abake

Activity: 555

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:11:46 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

UPDATE:

All the project you mentioned are very good ans strong backing. The issue most hunters are complaining about is not the project been legit but the fact that most projects don't pay hunters until the price of the token has turned shit

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
joromz1226

Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:00:29 AM

There are so many bounty hunters in the community who are looking forward for great outcome.
Though, they are not well aware that they need to do research and studies before joining any bounty.
that is why they are mad, coz they ended up with scam and failure projects.

Agreed, most of bounty hunters now are happy to hunt a project campaign. Particularly if the campaign is under by IEO,
this is the priority of the bounty hunters so far together with the investors who want to partake in the project. And I'm not quite familiar
with the project that you had mentioned in the above, but I can't deny that most of the project now are good, in my opinion.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:27:54 AM

Gowithme is a very good project. Now the price of the Gowithme coin has a very good change. This coin is able to climb back again once the price drops. These coins are already in GATE exchanges and have excellent trading volumes.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:31:05 AM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

UPDATE:

you are correct and I have been doing the same.  Some bounty hunters can be a pain to others. I don't join any bounty I see, I try to access them first before going into them. No one is to be blamed for being scammed we all have to move on

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:55:37 PM

After reading your update, it is good to see that someone really monitor his post and answering the comments and reactions of the community. Well, I agree with you that the project will not be determined whether it distribute bounty rewards or anything. As long as the project is intended to be launch in a good manner then it is really legit. It is a real project that needs real funding. I hope the investors will learn to really support legit projects so something good will happen this year.
carrigan

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:24:18 PM

When doing certain bounty campaigns, there will be always a scam and legit rewards. And those two are the risk and profits that we will always get. Personally, I will not hesitate with those conditions. If getting a scam, it is the risk. When getting the legit project, it is a very valuable reward. However, one to remember is that analyzing the project and its team before joining the bounty program is very important. Personally, I also will ignore what bounty hunters say, just make it as consideration. Your experience in those projects such as Harmony, Veil Project, Tecra, and others is very awesome and you are a good bounty hunter.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:13:26 PM

The better way is to take part in plenty of bounty campaigns and increase your profit probability by this way. 1000 bounty campaigns are running at the moment, you take part in 100 of them. 50 of them pay you tokens, 5 of them make you rich Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
swiftbits

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:45:28 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 10:22:47 AM by swiftbits

There are so many bounties out there that makes it hard for everyone to choose, even though they look trusted and legit, they might end up bad for so many reasons. It’s just all taking risks, there are unforeseeable factor involved and hopefully we end up to a good one.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:53:06 AM

I think doing bounties for ICOS in 2019 is a complete waste of time, who would invest in an ICO when there are too many launchpads out there I think ICO business model is dead.

Move on a try to learn new skills if you want to make a decent income in 2019, and invest your profits on crypto, if you really care about yourself you would be learning how to choose great projects to invest instead of wanting free money.

Think for a moment, if somebody will give you money to push a button what will make you special between others?

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Callanta787 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:57:16 AM

Ive come to understand that choosing altcoins is very risky and one needs to be more careful, many altcoins that are getting released weekly are not good projects its better to promote 5 good projects in a year than 20 bad projects

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:21:24 AM

I think doing bounties for ICOS in 2019 is a complete waste of time, who would invest in an ICO when there are too many launchpads out there I think ICO business model is dead.

Move on a try to learn new skills if you want to make a decent income in 2019, and invest your profits on crypto, if you really care about yourself you would be learning how to choose great projects to invest instead of wanting free money.

Think for a moment, if somebody will give you money to push a button what will make you special between others?

Yeah i think so too. Tokens have lost steam ever since 2017 and 2018 and with bounty hunters either not getting paid, or the tokens not having any value until now, i think people would rather put their money in altcoins that are already listed in exchanges. Sute, there will still be a few who's willing to gamble, but if i'm going to part with my money,  i wanna make there'll actually be returns.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:44:40 AM

Your message has too many interpretation, but I am holding on to the point that hunters needs to stop promoting scam projects, and should also start from bounty managers too, bounty managers also needs to stop accepting to deal with scam projects before they shill it out for hunters to participate.

You are lucky to have participated in few genuine projects, and I am sure you will not tell me that all the project you have participated in this year were all genuine or successful, the only side of the story you told us is you participating in quality project, but what about the ones that has also failed on you? Didn’t you do research before participating in those ones too. Hunters can only try their best and minimized the number of scam projects they get involved with through research, but they cannot completely be perfect.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:11:52 PM

I participated in most of the campaigns you listed above, the sad fact is that most bounty hunters do not even make any prior research before participating in any bounty campaign, they just get lured with the huge reward promised, this is a very terrible mindset, later they will be the ones lamenting
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:36:43 PM

there are many projects which is being listed on this forum as a bounty program and got the big marketplace investment from capital ventures and private investors. Unfortunately many of the bounties are not paying tokens for their participants.
I believe pom should take some action on this bounties for our coming year and making fun off us using bounties as a tool to scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dpat
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:52:27 AM

The bounty project that are you have mentioned here I only participated in the Miracle Tele bounty but can't participated for the signature campaign of this project. Also, I got my token credited to my Ethereum address. Then I transfer this to their website on my account to stack the token to get the rewards bi-monthly. So, if you have any project like this which will give me enough token for the signature campaign then tell me here or e-mail me.
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:48:47 AM

Sometimes its better to be a lonewolf than following other people's step,you can learn from other people but make sure you apply your own knowledge as well,learn your own way of finding good bounty projects and you will end up with better results

Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:31:13 AM

there are many projects which is being listed on this forum as a bounty program and got the big marketplace investment from capital ventures and private investors. Unfortunately many of the bounties are not paying tokens for their participants.
I believe pom should take some action on this bounties for our coming year and making fun off us using bounties as a tool to scam.
Many of this bounties just went away and forget about their obligations they are free to go as there's no obligations after  finishing the program,
after getting investment from the investors they will just runaway and enjoy all those money that they've collected leaving both investors and the
bounty participants with nothing but regrets for joining the project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:57:51 AM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

UPDATE:

Yeah, I think you're right. I always think we should be more careful and do more research before joining a bounty campaign. I think that if we continue to select bounty campaigns carefully, then the number of scam bounty in the market will decrease. In addition, we increase our chances of choosing successful bounty campaigns such as Harmony, etc. and do not waste our time with doing research before join any bounty campaign.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:18:08 AM

OP is very right, NY now I don't know why someone is still complaining about participating in scam project when everything has been made clear.

Samboo

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:23:31 AM

I have participated in many bounty campaigns. But only a few have proven to be a legit and promising projects. However, I have found some promising projects I have participated in. They are Miracle tele and Sessia. I have also found best review about the projects you have mentioned. Harmony, Veil are the best ones.

jcarlo

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:06:16 AM

I have participated in many bounty campaigns. But only a few have proven to be a legit and promising projects. However, I have found some promising projects I have participated in. They are Miracle tele and Sessia. I have also found best review about the projects you have mentioned. Harmony, Veil are the best ones.

Harmony Bounty is one of the bounties listing in a large exchanger, binance. Veil is followed by many bounty hunters because veils are already traded in the market and have a pretty good price
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:05:35 AM

You are right, there are still some outstanding and legit projects on the market. The only problem is that one the other hand, there are 20 programmes that ended as a scam. So if you took part in 25 campaigns and only 5 of them gave you profit, it is not something that hunters would wish to have here.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:36:33 PM

the fact is that you listed only 5 projects from hundreds that were presented this year on this forum. 5 projects is a very bad statistic. that is why many bounty hunters are not happy with what is happening

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sorrros

Activity: 954

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:43:01 PM

I agree with Harmony and Veil, both are listed. But Miracletele and Tecra are now in a phase of promising, no listing, no real value, no product.
They are only good rated.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 02:57:22 PM

And Miracle is clearly a ponzi. Their promised returns are impossible to fulfill unless they are paying the old users with the new bought tokens.
Veil is more like the DeepOnion, similar strategy, they'd become as dead as DeepOnion soon. Harmony on the other hand seems to be a legit project and they are just holding so that the bounty participants won't dump the coin causing a fall in price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:52:23 PM

Unfortunately I was only part of one successful project that you mentioned in your post. Even its not possible that we joined  project will always be successful. In the starting of any project its not easy to identify whether the project will be successful or not but certainly we can learn from our experience that which project we should join or not and what things should be checked before joining any project even I also always due diligence before joining any bounty.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:56:24 PM

I agree with you that there are good projects such as Veil Project, Harmony, Miracle, Tecra Coin and others, but there are also those that cut back payments or simply did not pay. For example, the Coinhe bounty was not originally asked for KYC, but before unlocking the tokens, they came up with this condition and limited it in time. Thus, some of the participants themselves did not have time to pass KYC in time and their honestly earned tokens were taken from them. The bounty admin Mindsync generally considered that the participants earned too much and cut back on payments. This is only part of those bounties that, as it were, were not SCAM, but still deceived the participants.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:37:41 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 01:49:48 AM by PuertoLibre

Big Bounty hunters do not carefully study projects, they participate in many projects with the desire to make a lot of money but they do not know it is a waste of time.
The central burden is to participate in the bounty, it doesn't matter anymore for the bounty hunters. The bull market will let the bounty campaigns to take a fresh deep breath that can be the end of joining the scam bounty campaigns for the specific group of people. Bounty hunting is not a sample of activity like business or employment, why people keep discussing the bounty campaigns if there are no big issues like mentioned ones.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:43:22 PM

I agree with Harmony and Veil, both are listed. But Miracletele and Tecra are now in a phase of promising, no listing, no real value, no product.
They are only good rated.
You are wrong about MirakleTele, they have a ready-made product-it's SIM card, the price of their token-utility is only growing, although they have not yet been listed. Harmony is ambiguous.At the end the team  introduced a mandatory KYC for hunters, so many of them will not receive their earned tokens.I think that investors hardly are guided by hunter's posts on social networks .They know that  hunters are making money in projects.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:52:53 PM

All these projects listed had bounties and were successful. The blame should be really yours if you have been around cryptocurrency and not realise that some projects are bad and you doing your own research can never be over emphasised. Yes, alot of bounty hunter might be misleading on. The projects they promote which could be  out of shear ignorance but then, never fail to carry our your own research on any investment choice of yours

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
fvb

Activity: 1470

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:07:04 AM

Good and very necessary work done by you.  I looked at the list and did not find projects that I know or simply did not remember the name.  And I was very surprised that I was involved in a reward for over a year and met only a few fraudulent projects.  I came to the conclusion that I am conducting the analysis of the projects correctly and still trust my intuition.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Redemption59

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:06:39 PM

I think crypto is more of a lottery and full of speculations and everyone is entitled to speak or comment on any topic that bulges out but your decision to ignore the comment of most bounty hunters is the best decision you can decide for yourself. I once listen to the comments of some hunters thinking a project was scam which ended up legit and I regret I listened to them.

lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:39:02 PM

only a few are legit and actually some bounty hunters only share their experiences and never blame the current bounty conditions, and in my opinion it is currently very difficult to find a legit project because I have never followed it the last time I want to follow harmony I could not join because all the slots of signature campaign full Cry

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:01:57 PM

The few projects you listed to have participated in the bounties I can attest were successful but here no one knows all actually, you could be lucky to spot the good ones that eventually turn out successful, there are others that have had a similar appearance but eventually turned to be a huge disappointment

spydee1522

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:57:50 PM

depending on what other bounty hunters say or comment concerning a project can make you skip the highest opportunity of your life, most bounty hunters are fond of just saying bad things about new projects in a way of tarnishing its image but let your research alone direct you to promote a project and don't listen to what bounty hunters are saying or commenting.

Perfect35

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:20:01 PM

The OP's post is thoughtful and a lot of bounty hunters really need to think carefully about it and be mindful of the type of project they promote. As a matter of fact, we have been through and seen a lot. He hard times with scam projects ought to have thought us a lot of lessons, but the worse part of it is that a lot keep repeating the same mistake, not being careful of the bounty to join.
Redemption59

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:21:46 PM

Bounty hunters can be really confused most times due to taste for bounty allocations. relying on or depending on the comments of bounty hunters is the worst decision one can ever make. taken your eyess off the comments of bounty hunters is very vital and gives yo the opportunity to do your own research into any project you come across.

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:33:40 PM

In the past years, I chose bounties based on no rules. I just kept selecting bounties without considering much rules. Then I decided to be selective, to chose only those with promising idea and a working product. Things have changed for me and I believe it can for you too.

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:46:29 PM

Well, there really isn't any reason to blame anyone for failure or scam project, that is why it is necessary for everyone to do their research. With your research you would be able to find good projects and also identify projects not to promote. Do not rely on anyone.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
laskybok

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:55:59 PM

Well, there really isn't any reason to blame anyone for failure or scam project, that is why it is necessary for everyone to do their research. With your research you would be able to find good projects and also identify projects not to promote. Do not rely on anyone.
If research is done and the project eventually fails, although not a scam project, discouragement might set in.
I have done that to about two projects, yet they ended up not raising the required fund and an eventual closure of the project.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:58:58 PM

Discouragement sets in when you doubt the coin you investing and know little or nothing about the coin. You have to have hope in the coin you investing so that people don't discourage you from investing in the coin.

salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:03:33 PM

In the past years, I chose bounties based on no rules. I just kept selecting bounties without considering much rules. Then I decided to be selective, to chose only those with promising idea and a working product. Things have changed for me and I believe it can for you too.
That's why many bounty participants simply ,,burned out, and completely refused to participate in the bounty.Yes I agree with the author of the post about the fact that there are projects successful and promising.But to understand the formula of success you need to change your attitude to bounty programs.In other words, it is better to shoot 10 video reviews for 1 project than to shoot 1 review for 10 projects.(perhaps not the best example,but the logic is clear)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:14:06 PM

I do not believe it is all about just researching

Harmony that’s well researched has yet to pay bounty hunters
Miracle tele left hunters to trade on forkdelta; and now it isn’t even close to listing price

Veil and gowithmi paid very well; but only with a good strategy can you get good rewards

Research aside; bounty hunters need projects to fulfil the end of the bargain early just like veil gowithmi and Tele distribution was quick
Maamejane

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

Its good to stick to yourself rather than just following mere speculations. No wonder even the success of a good project get tarnished by FUDsters. Let all always stand firm and support real projects.

ife2020

Activity: 579

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 10:35:13 PM

Its good to stick to yourself rather than just following mere speculations. No wonder even the success of a good project get tarnished by FUDsters. Let all always stand firm and support real projects.

Not everything is about fudster; most times nonchalant or less cautious projects ruin their platform token themselves.

Lack of proper planning is also a factor; when investors notice any slack of attitude or activity; they dump immediately leaving such token in limbo
Kwansimaa

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:40:51 PM

Believing the comments and sayings of bounty hunters can really make you miss an important or significant opportunity in this crypto world or industry. Some hunters are just noted for saying or sending false feed backs and comments about projects and if you listen to them without doing your own research and make decision based on what they say, you will one day regret having your eye on the comment of bounty hunters.

patz22

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:19:35 AM

Nice post OP, regarding the harmony bounty tokens it was already scheduled for releasing in September and they are very active and been updating bounty hunters I took part of the campaign as well. Well, regarding your thoughts I totally agree, we are not on the 2017 market that new coins/tokens are booming even those scam ones so bounty hunters should be so vigilant in taking part of bounties as some are being flagged as well for promoting scam projects. So no win for profit and reputation.
Redemption59

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:32:37 PM

For a fact, most bounty hunters are very misleading whiles at the same time they are misleading you, they will still be partaking in the project they are misleading you on. Taken your eyes from the comments of bounty hunters is the best decision to decide on and focus on the project ahead of you if only it meets your criteria of projects to promote.

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:51:24 PM

From your list, I can count up to three cryptocurrency projects from your list which I also participated in, although like the OP said, Harmony rewards are still locked (and unfortunately, the token value has gone down by more than 50%)  but the point here is there are still very legit bounties out there that are paying well and hunters need to stop wailing about scam projects that they foolishly fall into without proper research.

acoco

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:57:31 PM

For a fact, most bounty hunters are very misleading whiles at the same time they are misleading you, they will still be partaking in the project they are misleading you on. Taken your eyes from the comments of bounty hunters is the best decision to decide on and focus on the project ahead of you if only it meets your criteria of projects to promote.
why everybody doesn’t like bounty hunters, they don’t do anything wrong, and they don’t affect the coin’s course, under their cover who can pour tokens, then the team itself for price manipulation drops right now then does a pump, and so on
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:15:08 PM

There are definitely some people who want instant money from bounties, and get annoyed when coins aren't listed for a while and then the price goes down. I don't think this is a good attitude, and it explains why people sometimes go for whichever bounty claims to offer the highest reward.
It is much better to only promote those projects that you think have a good long-term chance. Remember these are all new projects, and they need tiome to develop and grow. We shouldn't be expecting instant x10 or x100 returns. Just pick a good one and hold it for the long-term. It is counterproductive to just try to make instant money, and it encourages the bad projects.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:18:21 PM

Why blame hunters for all  failures that they advertise fraudulent projects and they are dumping token prices. The merit of the hunters is that they advertise the projects and then your work comes — everyone must make an analysis of the project and the team and make own decision.
vivabux

Activity: 516

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:21:35 PM

Why blame hunters for all  failures that they advertise fraudulent projects and they are dumping token prices. The merit of the hunters is that they advertise the projects and then your work comes — everyone must make an analysis of the project and the team and make own decision.
what are they dumping there, a couple of hundred thousand dollars, this does not greatly affect the exchange rate, it is the team itself that merges tokens as well as new investors who hoped to double the price at the start

MOONDEFI