Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes its always the investors fault  (Read 1142 times)
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:07:55 AM

And I think luck still plays a role in every project you try to invest on. I've been on different projects and I see them as something that is going to be good for the future but it ends up as something bad. There are also times that because of failure of marketing strategies, things go bad and the project does not get enough recognition it deserves.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:43:09 AM

You are right but mind you any project you do research on might still up end been a failed project but its always a wise idea to do better research on any project before investing a penny to get a higher chance of positive results

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:03:14 AM

Either ICO IEO or STO, this shouldn't be what you will rely upon to get great benefits from new projects,what makes a difference is the thing that the teams are attempting to construct ,the inquiries you should begin posing to yourselves is what innovative idea will the new project offer crypto space ? Also, how great are teams records.

Many investors are complaining that they are at lose investing in some IEO projects ,these investors believe that all IEO projects are good and should be able to double or triple their ROI which is not possible unless they actually do good research on the projects first ,lack of research will always leads investors astray

Well, many projects has a good purpose so dont blame people particularly the investors because for sure investors were also doing a deep research before putting money unlike hunters, investors are the most keen on how the project will move towards the roadmap so it is all depends on the team whatever the purposes of the project.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:18:50 AM

And I think luck still plays a role in every project you try to invest on. I've been on different projects and I see them as something that is going to be good for the future but it ends up as something bad. There are also times that because of failure of marketing strategies, things go bad and the project does not get enough recognition it deserves.
There is no people who got wealthed from the investment that he choosen based on luck, it is impossible thing. You need a knowledge to start investing if you choose a place (coin/token) randomly then you will find a huge loss in the future. The potentialty of the project based on its function, so as every investors know that the project will bring them to get wealth.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:37:11 AM

Yes definitely. Those people that lose their investment are the people usually don't research about the project or the new coin that they will buy. The most important to see in the project for me is the product or the unique services that they can provide. I don't invest in those projects that don't have that. Also, those services and products that will be needed in the future and not just simple product but the product that can help other people.
Investors needed time to research about it so that they will not regret in the future when the value of the coin that they bought will decrease its value.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:54:32 AM

Either ICO IEO or STO, this shouldn't be what you will rely upon to get great benefits from new projects,what makes a difference is the thing that the teams are attempting to construct ,the inquiries you should begin posing to yourselves is what innovative idea will the new project offer crypto space ? Also, how great are teams records.

Many investors are complaining that they are at lose investing in some IEO projects ,these investors believe that all IEO projects are good and should be able to double or triple their ROI which is not possible unless they actually do good research on the projects first ,lack of research will always leads investors astray
Let's not be too quick to point fingers on investors, because even the market condition plays a big role on this things from time to time. By studying whitepaper, you won't be able to know which project will perform and which won't as majority has beautiful whitepaper with no product.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:01:22 AM

You can't just blame investors for it. No one would want to throw away there money. The amount of time investor spent on researching about the project may be different but they do look into it. And even though they did, it would mostly depend on the project itself. Some promising looking project may become scam while a less flashy one gets a high price in exchange.
Indeed. As an investor I take time researching to the project that I want to invest in, its my hard-earned money so im careful where to invest it.

But despite this you just cant predict what will happen after, the project that seems genuine will turn to scam and no one would want that to happen. Its not the investors fault always, there might be investors who are looking for easy money and too good to be true offer but not all investors are thinking the same. We are different when it comes to choosing or what to consider before we invest hence dont blame the investors.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:04:51 AM

The thing with IEOs now is that it is very similar to ICOs in 2017. Everything, particularly the IEOs on Binance, is hyped up beyond all sense and reason.
It is more important than ever to DYOR on these coins rather than just jumping in blindly out of FOMO. If anything in crypto is a bubble waiting to burst, it is IEOs.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:05:13 AM

There is not much difference between ICO and IEO ,the only difference is the fund raising will be on crypto exchanges and STO on the other hand claims to be a security token but all this doesn't state the fact that you won't get scammed so no matter where a project is coming from always do your own research

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:15:17 AM

The success or failure of the project is not due to luck, but because of the real factor of the development of their team. If the development is good then it will produce a higher ROI, if the development is bad then ROI will be the opposite. The concept of each project also influences it, and it's useless if you have a good concept but the team is not good at developing the project. So the concept and the team must correlate with each other well.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:02:31 AM

This is passing the blame to the victim rather than to the culprit.

When a scam project, or one which is a little less than a scam, is there, well marketed, promoted in several venues, offered in an exchange that has been operating for a while with a good volume, complete with a whitepaper, website, and the like; in other words, a project that looks legit, the possibility is that some people might be drawn into it despite them trying to do a little review of its products. Now tell me, whose fault is it?

In the first place, these scams and poorly-made projects should not be allowed in the market. Many of them are only there tricking some gullible investors.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:22:39 AM

Investors are already doing their best to get a good project. However, they are indeed less fortunate and this can be experienced by many investors. For me don't ever give up because more and more projects are there going for sure there will be some that can be successful. But keep checking and you should know the purpose of the project.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:35:17 AM

Investors are already doing their best to get a good project. However, they are indeed less fortunate and this can be experienced by many investors. For me don't ever give up because more and more projects are there going for sure there will be some that can be successful. But keep checking and you should know the purpose of the project.
I think investors are only easily affected by a number of projects that look good so there are a lot of investors who have been hit by scams by some projects, but I am sure that the IEO method organized by large and trusted exchanges will not make investors lose again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:39:18 AM

If the certain ICO is a scam then maybe its an investors fault but if the certain project did not become successful because they failed to raised fund then i think this is not an investors fault as it was very difficult to find good project now a days. No matter how hard you do the research to ensure the ICO products are feasible to the masses but still if some people don't like the concept then it will not be the fault of investors if the project not meant to be a successful one.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:50:46 AM

sometimes these errors do come from a lack of interest in analyzing. although the IEO can be fairly good, but I think this might be an added value before investing

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:55:43 AM

Actually there is no need to blame anyone in this matter. Investors or project teams all expect 1 thing, success. Too many projects continue to be present, of course the competition will be increasingly tight right? At present more investors are choosing the IEO, and many have left the ICO. One reason is a frequent scam. Let's reflect together.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:02:35 AM

Each investor should soberly assess their capabilities and prospects for your investments.  you also need to live in reality and get a little distracted from the virtual world.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:05:07 AM

You just need to be more selective with the projects choice, because a lot of people are not doing any investigation before participating. After doing this, they are most likely to complain that the whole industry is a bubble.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:14:34 AM

Yes. I do agree that sometimes the fault is from the investors because they do not do their research well. Sometimes too, doing research doesn't guarantee you fully too. I think luck also comes to play sometimes.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:30:53 AM

It is investors attitude toward a project that will ensure a good or bad returns. The ability of investors to value a token either holding them for a long term or offsetting them early is a major cause in how a coin behave.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: