Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the crypto currency  (Read 890 times)
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:10:02 AM

The spread of information about the crypto world is now widespread. I know that many people know Bitcoin from other coins. But after they entered the crypto world, they knew a lot of coins. Crypto is more profitable than the Bank. It will be a solution for people who want to save money but can give a big advantage.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:25:12 AM

I think crypto will become popular in the future, one of the proofs is that Facebook is the biggest social media in the world making their own coin which of course uses blockchain technology, so crypto will become a common thing in the future,it just matter of time.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:34:23 AM

it is proper to be in the digital world by using crypto as one of the best options. now maybe crypto usage is not maximal. so maybe later it will continue to be used as a method for payment options other than money

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:37:48 AM

I also think that the role of cryptocurrency is able to provide different things like the financial system. The sophistication of the system in cryptocurrency will make it easier in some ways, which is very real is a transaction that is very fast and easy.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:24:48 AM

I do believe that the future will be filled with crypto, and also the time is not as fast as you mentioned above, maybe that in the next 20 years. But here there is still doubt for me, I have a view in the future that more crypto will be centered like Libra when the blockchain development is evenly distributed and known to many people. Maybe decentralization at that time would be a minority, because we cannot fight existing regulations, all must be regulated and centralized.
ILScoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:25:47 AM

Definitely cryptocurrency will be the future, facebook launched it own cryptocurrency,  I'm pretty sure other social media will follow suite,  this shows that cryptocurrency has a bright future for facebook to believe and lauch it's own com
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:30:36 AM

if I always think positively bro. because if I pay attention to a lot of people investing in the crypto world there are even some countries that accept crypto currencies as legitimate currencies.

like paper currency. it shows that crypto currencies have a bright future

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:35:47 AM

There are too many grammatical errors on post you created ,you need to edit and fix , work on your grammer or you wont get anywhere , what cryptocurrency will be the future coin? Your intro is very bad too and you spell litecoin as lightcoin ,even ethereum as Etherium
Yes, ridiculous it is! I think many of errors showing this posts! it's not only grammatical it's also spellings error! it's a worst post look like!
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:39:27 AM

I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency and specifically top coins.  I believe that Bitcoin will always be on top and will delight us with its growth.  I very much hope that in my country in the near future it will be possible to pay in cryptocurrency.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:00:06 AM

Crypto currencies are here to stay and we can see that the industry is developing from day to day. Right now, we need to attract attention from all major governments and Libra coin is going to help to push us forward.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:35:16 AM

indeed it is undeniable that cryptocurrency is indeed the future. digital money will certainly continue to spread to all corners of the world,
and more people will know and have it, stay waiting for time.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:56:46 AM

With the acceptance from biggest global corporations and companies while some have even announced to come up with their own crypto project so it is easy to conclude that crypto adoption is on the rise and we may see adoption sooner than we think.

Piklo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:11:29 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is bright. Many investors are participating and investing in cryptocurrency because of the benefits it offers. Im very optimistic that crypto will go far

Many small businesses now have the opportunity to expand with the facilities Tokoin.io offers allowing companies to network over the world, access and share important data of each others profiles and transaction records whilst also having funding opportunities enabled through a credibility validation scoring system which is compliant to bank standards.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:28:49 AM

Crypto currencies are here to stay and we can see that the industry is developing from day to day. Right now, we need to attract attention from all major governments and Libra coin is going to help to push us forward.
it's true that most people say that the future of the crypto currency will be very bright because the crypto world industry is growing and there is a lot of support from the government which is making the crypto world more advanced and more popular

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:25:54 PM

The optimal scenario is where most of the people have a portion of crypto, and were willing to spend it like fiat. I believe they NEED to be co-exist cause human are organized bodies anyway. Still freedom of trade would be easily applied when there's less involvement of traditional banks on paper works and stuff. Still with our nature there's definitely a load of 'bad' like identity issues and merchants credibility. We are the process to sort that out and i have faith that in decades crypto would just be a mainstream medium of value, along with value proposition over their technologies

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:31:02 PM

it's true that most people say that the future of the crypto currency will be very bright because the crypto world industry is growing and there is a lot of support from the government which is making the crypto world more advanced and more popular
It is true and It is in fact the next form of money or the next transition like we had in the past, a shift from coinage to fiat and then to plastic money. Crypto has put forward a digital form of money and in fact is the decentralized one. So that being said, I feel it pretty obvious that crypto has gotten a great future. We have seen the performance in the past few years.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 08:38:11 PM

It is assumed that the crypto currency will be the future coin. Information and technology experts have already started working with the blockchain on its core. The way the internet changed the world, how to the cell phones are spreading from the house to house, spreading in the rural areas, the crypto currency will also spread. But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows. But in the next two or four years or in the future a crypto currency will must his seat. Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly, money usage will contracted one day. People will not go to the bank, everyone has computer or mobile crypto currency wallet. This wallet will keep people's money securely. Many people said that this account is not just a comparison of the bank account. An account is itself a bank. The bank's rules, fees, everything will determine that person. And this currency will be exchanged in any country in the world. So the world will have a new look.

Blockchain is being integrated everywhere. It's been developed as a hack proof system as it's decentralized and the hacker needs to control more than 50% of nodes to relay a message. That's why it's being used in IOT, for self driving cars and for financial activities that needs auditing. Crypto would soon be all over our lives.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:40:39 PM

I think cryptocurrency will have a bright future, right now it is slowly making an impact on everyone that will be huge in the future. More and more people will recognize this and more people will use this.

Now I see that cryptocurrency does not bring any value to the economy. So that I will believe that in the future, the behavior of the people will change and they switch to use cryptos for the transaction daily, for example, buying goods in the supermarket, paying in the restaurant, etc.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:43:47 PM

Blockchain is being integrated everywhere. It's been developed as a hack proof system as it's decentralized and the hacker needs to control more than 50% of nodes to relay a message. That's why it's being used in IOT, for self driving cars and for financial activities that needs auditing. Crypto would soon be all over our lives.

And with that being said, I believe bitcoin will still dominate the crypto adoption. And with the introduction of Libra coin in the community among FB users, eventually this will create more bitcoin adoption as they will learn the benefits of a decentralized nature of bitcoin as compared to Libra's centralized one. And since blockchain technology is being integrated in all facets of our lives, no doubt a big percentage of humanity will be using crypto at one point in their lives.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:49:59 PM

Sincerely I don't know what the future holds for cryptocurrency but I am optimistic that the future will be bright and there will be more adoption of cryptocurrency in the world probably some years from now. I am positive as regards the future of cryptocurrency and I wish for a better future of crypto.
If I look at the tightening of governments on cryptocurrency by imposing tight regulations, taxations etc., I already suspect that these things will kill cryptocurrency in the future, but its too good to lose hope so I still hope crypto will survive and users will also fight and hold on.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: