Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crypto Paradise - Start of a new ERA in Tron Dapp Space  (Read 1611 times)
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:12:52 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 06:25:32 PM by CryptooSID

What are the key components of your ecosystem?  I don't quite understand your  prospect.

CPR token will be the core token of Crypto Paradise, The Ecosystem will consist of multiple projects which are focused on benefitting the community as a whole, starting with our first project called DappStats.

DappStats will be a Dapp listing site like DappRadar but instead of the platform making money, we will be sharing our revenue with the DappStats token holders.

Now the main advantages of getting CPR token now are:
- Highly discounted price (50-75% off)
- 1:1 Airdrop of DappStats tokens
- 1:1 Airdrop of all future projects done by Crypto Paradise

Hope this answered your question and gave some clarity
DappStats will have the same characteristics as the DappRadar? Still, what's the difference? I want to understand how I will be able to receive income, being the holder of the token DappStats.

This post has the updated pages of the whitepaper which will be released tomorrow, and in 10days we will be releasing a different Whitepaper for DappStats

Yes it will have same characteristics as DappRadar, the main difference will be that the income coming from advertising and Referrals bonuses will be shared with the DappStats Token holders
this is a good offer for early investors. Especially because you offer a rapid development of the project. Will WP be updated for more details?

This post has the updated pages of the whitepaper and a Different WhitePaper will be released focused on DappStats in 10 days time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:46:55 PM

How can I buy your token now? I only see a link to the Telegram group
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:27:49 PM

Currently, you can buy the tokens through SeedIT BOT in our telegram group or buy it from this exchange: https://tronwatch.market/trade/1002442-TRX
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:44:33 AM

Currently, you can buy the tokens through SeedIT BOT in our telegram group or buy it from this exchange: https://tronwatch.market/trade/1002442-TRX
I think it will be good to get additional profit from early participation. And how can I profit from storing the token in the future?
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:16:20 AM

I think it will be good to get additional profit from early participation. And how can I profit from storing the token in the future?

You are getting 75% off from actual price already by buying CPR tokens since you will get a 1:1 Airdrop of DappStats tokens + added bonus of 1:1 airdrop of all future tokens made by Crypto Paradise.

So CPR token will be very profitable to hold and will exponentially increase in price
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:19:15 AM

in general, the whole strategy of the project is aimed at increasing the demand for the token, and this is how you can get more in the long term. I like that option. Cheesy
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:23:51 AM

You are getting 75% off from actual price already by buying CPR tokens since you will get a 1:1 Airdrop of DappStats tokens + added bonus of 1:1 airdrop of all future tokens made by Crypto Paradise.

So CPR token will be very profitable to hold and will exponentially increase in price
what part of delivery of a token allocated to participants in the bounty? Their exit to the exchange may affect the price of the token after the listing.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:25:34 AM

what part of delivery of a token allocated to participants in the bounty? Their exit to the exchange may affect the price of the token after the listing.

Only 1% of the total supply is allocated to the bounty, so it should not have much impact on price
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:48:37 PM

Only 1% of the total supply is allocated to the bounty, so it should not have much impact on price
I also believe that this can affect only the first period of the token listing, in the future the token can attract more traders and investors than bounty hunters.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:08:15 PM

I also believe that this can affect only the first period of the token listing, in the future the token can attract more traders and investors than bounty hunters.
I am sure that the demand for tokens will depend on the activity of the platform, and not only on good bonuses. What period will be proposed to complete the active phase of development?
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:34:11 PM

I am sure that the demand for tokens will depend on the activity of the platform, and not only on good bonuses. What period will be proposed to complete the active phase of development?

We will have a running platform before the DappStats sale is over. The current launch date is expected sometime in August 2019.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:19:07 PM

We will have a running platform before the DappStats sale is over. The current launch date is expected sometime in August 2019.
you surprised me, I have never seen such a quick launch stage. How will the token be used on the platform during this period?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:50:39 PM

This is a really good way to make money with Crypto Paradise. I would like to know more about the economic value of the CPR token for the platform.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:24:09 PM

And when do you plan to list the token, and how will it happen? after 30 July a long wait?

Exchange listing will take place during August for CPR token
I think this is a great motivation for your followers. The community of early investors is always interested in the rapid development of projects. But I will be happy to keep the token to increase profits.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:52:37 PM

This is a really good way to make money with Crypto Paradise. I would like to know more about the economic value of the CPR token for the platform.

And I would like to understand what kind of token consumption can happen on the platform. But now the conditions of Airdrop are important. I think that in any case, investors will get the first profit quickly.
darwin81

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:48:05 PM

Many projects promise fast completion of all stages. I hope that you will be able to complete your development within the specified period. Is it possible to see the first results now?
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:07:46 PM

Many projects promise fast completion of all stages. I hope that you will be able to complete your development within the specified period. Is it possible to see the first results now?

you surprised me, I have never seen such a quick launch stage. How will the token be used on the platform during this period?

Well people will have to wait a little bit  Grin, The early launch will allow creating a big pool for dividends for first payment and will be distributed at the end of the token sale.

Its value will continue to grow when DappStats launches and when more projects start to launch under the Crypto Paradise Umbrella

And when do you plan to list the token, and how will it happen? after 30 July a long wait?

Exchange listing will take place during August for CPR token
I think this is a great motivation for your followers. The community of early investors is always interested in the rapid development of projects. But I will be happy to keep the token to increase profits.

Smart call, People who will hold CPR tokens will profit the most out of it.

And I would like to understand what kind of token consumption can happen on the platform. But now the conditions of Airdrop are important. I think that in any case, investors will get the first profit quickly.

There wont be any token consumption, you will only freeze your tokens and according to the total number of frozen tokens you will get a portion of the div pool. The first payout would be big and after would become steady payouts.

The first results are in the ANN, two pictures shared of the design part. We are trying our best to make sure project gets complete as soon as possible
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:24:04 AM

The first results are in the ANN, two pictures shared of the design part. We are trying our best to make sure project gets complete as soon as possible
well, personally, I'm overall satisfied with your preparation of the sale of token and holding airdrop. I hope that you will gather a large community around Crypto Paradise.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:40:35 AM

well, personally, I'm overall satisfied with your preparation of the sale of token and holding airdrop. I hope that you will gather a large community around Crypto Paradise.
600,000 tokens have been sold, I see them on the website, but this is still far from their hardcap,
with a total supply of 10 million CPR tokens, I hope Team must be even more active

kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

600,000 tokens have been sold, I see them on the website, but this is still far from their hardcap,
with a total supply of 10 million CPR tokens, I hope Team must be even more active
absolutely, so far I see an open bounty campaign, but the situation should be under the control of the developers. They need an active plan to expand the number of investors to invest within the specified time frame.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: