Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crypto Paradise - Start of a new ERA in Tron Dapp Space  (Read 1611 times)
WAZZYA

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:35:32 AM

If I am a token holder, what dividends can I expect? It is important for me to understand the principle of profit distribution among all members .
From current estimations looking at data from other dapp analytic sites, we expect to be getting $5-$7k weekly out of which 50% will be shared with token holders.
thank you for the preliminary information. I think this is a good incentive for those who want to work with the project in the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecuintras

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:39:50 AM

If I am a token holder, what dividends can I expect? It is important for me to understand the principle of profit distribution among all members .
From current estimations looking at data from other dapp analytic sites, we expect to be getting $5-$7k weekly out of which 50% will be shared with token holders.
thank you for the preliminary information. I think this is a good incentive for those who want to work with the project in the long term.
And in this distribution of profits will participate only the early participants of the investment, or all who will be the holder of the token at that moment?
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:00:17 AM

And in this distribution of profits will participate only the early participants of the investment, or all who will be the holder of the token at that moment?
I don't think such a restriction is possible. All who are willing to cooperate with the project should make a profit on a common basis.  The token on the exchange will grow in price precisely because of the interest in profitability for holders.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:07:23 AM

Everything goes according to plan, and in the end, indeed, the platform can have a large number of participants, even if only DappStats is launched, investors will already make a profit.

Exactly, people investing in CPR tokens will easily make a profit just from DappStats alone.

Investors always want more. Grin  It is possible that your DappStats will bring me a good profit, but I expect to see more projects.  Is this a prospect for the next year or a few years?
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:50:32 PM

Everything goes according to plan, and in the end, indeed, the platform can have a large number of participants, even if only DappStats is launched, investors will already make a profit.

Exactly, people investing in CPR tokens will easily make a profit just from DappStats alone.

Investors always want more. Grin  It is possible that your DappStats will bring me a good profit, but I expect to see more projects.  Is this a prospect for the next year or a few years?
I think that the profit that DappStats will receive will affect the launch of the following products. Hard cap is designed to develop all participants of ecosystem?
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:18:19 PM

I think that the profit that DappStats will receive will affect the launch of the following products. Hard cap is designed to develop all participants of ecosystem?
Now the main task of the team is to collect good investments for their project. I think that their further development plan will soon be presented with more details about the new prospects.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:33:47 PM

Yes, you can think of it as something like coinmarketcap but instead for dapps. In the beginning we will provide data for Tron and ETH dapps, and in 1-2 months add EOS and IOST.
good plan. And how many apps do you want to add during the year? Will their number affect the profit of CPR token holders?

Dapps will be added regularly as developers will want their Dapp to be listed.

well, I hope to see many participants on your platform. Now, not much may depend on me, but I think that each of the participants in the investment can help you succeed.
makarenk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

I see that the token sale is actively going to the soft cap. How can I participate in your project, and what is the minimum amount of investment here?
Edonaniev

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:25:45 PM

I want to know how the process of paying dividends to the community will proceed. The process of accrual of profit is clear to me, but how regularly will token holders receive them?
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:46:20 PM

I want to know how the process of paying dividends to the community will proceed. The process of accrual of profit is clear to me, but how regularly will token holders receive them?
And I would like to know in detail. Some projects offer daily profit sharing, some do it once a month. How will Crypto Paradise be able to carry out this process?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:11:08 AM

And I would like to know in detail. Some projects offer daily profit sharing, some do it once a month. How will Crypto Paradise be able to carry out this process?
It seems to me that the technical details of the profit distribution we will know when the team gets all the investment for the development, they are not described in wp.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:13:16 AM

The profits will be shared with the token holders.

Investors always want more. Grin  It is possible that your DappStats will bring me a good profit, but I expect to see more projects.  Is this a prospect for the next year or a few years?

We expect to have two or three projects launch in 2020, it all depends on how the token sale for CPR and Dappstats goes.

Now the main task of the team is to collect good investments for their project. I think that their further development plan will soon be presented with more details about the new prospects.

Yes we will share more details about future development plans after launch of DappStats.

Yes, you can think of it as something like coinmarketcap but instead for dapps. In the beginning we will provide data for Tron and ETH dapps, and in 1-2 months add EOS and IOST.
good plan. And how many apps do you want to add during the year? Will their number affect the profit of CPR token holders?

Dapps will be added regularly as developers will want their Dapp to be listed.

well, I hope to see many participants on your platform. Now, not much may depend on me, but I think that each of the participants in the investment can help you succeed.

Exactly, It is in the communities hands now, if people support us then we will make a great platform.

I see that the token sale is actively going to the soft cap. How can I participate in your project, and what is the minimum amount of investment here?

There is no minimum amount to invest, currently you can join our telegram group @crypto_paradisee to get more details about buying the token. It will soon be available to buy directly from the website.

The dividends will be paid out weekly.

Dividends will be paid out weekly

Edrin1025

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:31:33 AM

I understand the distribution of profits will occur without the intervention of developers Crypto Paradise. Only a smart contract will control this process?
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:17:37 PM

Will you be able to attract private investment, if the project is not able to collect the hardcap? I would not like to see a long period of launching your first project.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:48:36 PM

I understand the distribution of profits will occur without the intervention of developers Crypto Paradise. Only a smart contract will control this process?

Yes distribution of dividends will be done thru smart contract.

Will you be able to attract private investment, if the project is not able to collect the hardcap? I would not like to see a long period of launching your first project.

We are currently looking for private investment as well, as we don't want to have any delays either.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:00:11 PM

We are currently looking for private investment as well, as we don't want to have any delays either.
For its part, the community can expand the popularity of Crypto Paradise among its acquaintances, do you have an affiliate program at an early stage of investment?
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:11:25 PM

We expect to have two or three projects launch in 2020, it all depends on how the token sale for CPR and Dappstats goes.

I like your road map, and what you propose to holders of tokens. I will be glad to support your project. But I still can't access WP.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:45:25 PM

I like your road map, and what you propose to holders of tokens. I will be glad to support your project. But I still can't access WP.
in general, the first page contains all the details that can be seen in WP. I think that if you are interested in implementing the project, you can support Crypto Paradise in bounty  and wait for the launch of the first product.
edwienbandung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:07:54 PM

does the project team hold a contest in Telegram chat? How can I find out a list of all possible options to get a token for free, in addition to investing?
WAZZYA

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:22:04 PM

does the project team hold a contest in Telegram chat? How can I find out a list of all possible options to get a token for free, in addition to investing?
If you are interested in questions that can be placed in the Telegram, I advise you to ask in the chat. I saw there also a very active admin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: