Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crypto Paradise - Start of a new ERA in Tron Dapp Space  (Read 1611 times)
stewartrico

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:14:32 PM

We expect to have two or three projects launch in 2020, it all depends on how the token sale for CPR and Dappstats goes.

I will wait for the next news about your success. I hope that all your efforts will be accompanied by the support of investors, or other private investments that you will be able to attract.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:41:48 PM

Will you be able to attract private investment, if the project is not able to collect the hardcap? I would not like to see a long period of launching your first project.

We are currently looking for private investment as well, as we don't want to have any delays either.
For its part, the community can expand the popularity of Crypto Paradise among its acquaintances, do you have an affiliate program at an early stage of investment?

We have created an internal referral program in our telegram group where both parties get a bonus if your referral buys more then 50k CPR tokens.

We expect to have two or three projects launch in 2020, it all depends on how the token sale for CPR and Dappstats goes.

I like your road map, and what you propose to holders of tokens. I will be glad to support your project. But I still can't access WP.

are you sure you can't access the WP? https://www.cpreward.com/whitepaper

does the project team hold a contest in Telegram chat? How can I find out a list of all possible options to get a token for free, in addition to investing?

yes we do, join the telegram group and ask any admin for details Smiley

does the project team hold a contest in Telegram chat? How can I find out a list of all possible options to get a token for free, in addition to investing?
If you are interested in questions that can be placed in the Telegram, I advise you to ask in the chat. I saw there also a very active admin.

YUP

I will wait for the next news about your success. I hope that all your efforts will be accompanied by the support of investors, or other private investments that you will be able to attract.

Thanks
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:50:04 AM

I am glad to see that the team is making a lot of efforts to interest investors, a good strategy will help to collect soft cap. And how the product development, is there news?
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:12:01 AM

I like your road map, and what you propose to holders of tokens. I will be glad to support your project. But I still can't access WP.

are you sure you can't access the WP? https://www.cpreward.com/whitepaper

I think it was a temporary problem, also had some restrictions on access , but now everything is fine.  Great WP.
ecuintras

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:02:00 AM

I am glad to see that the team is making a lot of efforts to interest investors, a good strategy will help to collect soft cap. And how the product development, is there news?
I wonder if the team will be able to present an MVP review or other achievements during the token sale?
edi381

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:39:39 AM

If the participants will be able to quickly track the latest information about new applications on DappStats, I think that the product will be popular among the creators the applications. How will the token be used on the platform?
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:58:19 AM

If the participants will be able to quickly track the latest information about new applications on DappStats, I think that the product will be popular among the creators the applications. How will the token be used on the platform?
I think it would be logical for those who place their Daaps , the token will serve as a tool for paying for the services of the platform.
Edonaniev

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:52:34 PM

I want to know how the process of paying dividends to the community will proceed. The process of accrual of profit is clear to me, but how regularly will token holders receive them?

The dividends will be paid out weekly.

That's good , I think it's a quick profit that will increase along with the number of apps in DappStats. This strategy fits well into the plan to expand your investor community.
makarenk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:08:36 PM

I want to know how the process of paying dividends to the community will proceed. The process of accrual of profit is clear to me, but how regularly will token holders receive them?

That's good , I think it's a quick profit that will increase along with the number of apps in DappStats. This strategy fits well into the plan to expand your investor community.
can't argue with that. With the growth of the number of clients of the application, both the liquidity of the token and the amount of dividends will grow. Exactly such conditions are difficult to refuse.
ehonwana1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:45:29 PM

I think it would be logical for those who place their Daaps , the token will serve as a tool for paying for the services of the platform.
For me, the main thing is that the token brings profit, and the team can actively develop its project in the future. I think that any possibility of growing demand for the token depends on this.
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:26:19 PM

For me, the main thing is that the token brings profit, and the team can actively develop its project in the future. I think that any possibility of growing demand for the token depends on this.
there is no reason to doubt the competence of the team and the timely launch of the application. The team promises to show the result of the product development very quickly. So there are many prospects for cooperation with Crypto Paradise.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:42:56 PM

can't argue with that. With the growth of the number of clients of the application, both the liquidity of the token and the amount of dividends will grow. Exactly such conditions are difficult to refuse.
The developers have relied on investors ' interest in dividends, and I think that this is an unmistakable option that suits both sides.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:06:18 AM

I see that statistical sites are very popular now, and maybe the project in DappStats will have competitors in the future, but by that time, Crypto Paradise will already have a good reputation if it fulfills its plans.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:25:23 AM

I see that statistical sites are very popular now, and maybe the project in DappStats will have competitors in the future, but by that time, Crypto Paradise will already have a good reputation if it fulfills its plans.
If we follow the description of WP, I think that the team will be able to take a good place among the statistical sites for daaps, but while this is only a plan, you need to see how it will be implemented.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:02:14 AM

DappStats can be a great place for those participants who use daaps, and at the same time can make a profit as dividends.
The team says it is counting on high demand for tokens. I think that after the presentation of the first success in the development, we will be able to understand exactly what the prospects for profit.
edwienbandung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:36:31 AM

DappStats can be a great place for those participants who use daaps, and at the same time can make a profit as dividends.
The team says it is counting on high demand for tokens. I think that after the presentation of the first success in the development, we will be able to understand exactly what the prospects for profit.
It seems to me that only the full launch of the project and the beginning of adding dapps  will be able to assess their potential. Now we just need to support the work of the team, without investment it is difficult to implement the development.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:35:39 PM

If we follow the description of WP, I think that the team will be able to take a good place among the statistical sites for daaps, but while this is only a plan, you need to see how it will be implemented.
I do not know what is currently presented among the competing projects that are under development. Here are excellent conditions for investors, I think that Crypto Paradise is out of competition at the early stage of investment.
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:52:19 PM

your first product DappStats provides an opportunity for users to write reviews about those dapps that you plan to place in the Crypto Paradise ecosystem?
WAZZYA

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:07:39 PM

your first product DappStats provides an opportunity for users to write reviews about those dapps that you plan to place in the Crypto Paradise ecosystem?
I think that we will be able to see the details of the project's functions during its launch. But I also want to be sure that DappStats will be popular among dapp creators.
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:07:42 PM

I think that we will be able to see the details of the project's functions during its launch. But I also want to be sure that DappStats will be popular among dapp creators.
This will depend on the project developers and the amount of investment. After all, the marketing strategy also needs money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: