Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crypto Paradise - Start of a new ERA in Tron Dapp Space  (Read 1611 times)
makarenk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:39:10 PM

Does Crypto Paradise have first partners? They are not in the list of sections on the site. I just do not understand who can become your partners, after all, you will distribute 10% of tokens for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:19:57 PM

What third-party projects will be able to consider your platform as an option for cooperation? Will investors be able to participate in the Airdrop for these tokens?
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:46:48 PM

In the wp I saw information about the referral program. It will be held after the launch of the project to attract users to the DappStats?
edi381

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:20:02 PM

What third-party projects will be able to consider your platform as an option for cooperation? Will investors be able to participate in the Airdrop for these tokens?
As I understand it, all projects that will be placed within the Crypto Paradise project will bring profit to investors. But I think that we are talking only about those that will be presented by the Crypto Paradise team.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

Hello project representative.

Where can I find info about the team? There is nothing about them on the webpage.
Why your whitepaper looks like a list of slides from powerpoint? Doesnt look like regular whitepaper?

Why all the newbies in the topic write posts almost in the same topics? Have you hired a pumbing service for promotion ?  Cheesy

Hi,

Team info will be shared near the launch of DappStats.

We wanted to make something different from the whitepaper which people usually see, that is the reason we decided to go with slide size pages for easy scrolling and provide the key points instead of pages and pages filled with text which sometimes are not even important or are simply skipped.

The newbies might be for the reason, we are based on the Tron blockchain and many people never used BitcoinTalk forum. We do have a bounty campaign going on maybe that might be the reason.

hope this helps
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:57:19 PM

Indeed, the project offered a good bounty campaign. 100,000 tokens CPR were able to interest new members.  I think your community is expanding , and not just among the newcomers.
ecuintras

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:00:05 AM

When will you produce the distribution of tokens for Airdrop? After the launch of the platform DappStats?
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:26:13 AM

When will you produce the distribution of tokens for Airdrop? After the launch of the platform DappStats?
I think that during the development of the project we will be able to find out more accurate dates for Airdrop. There is still no exact date to run the applications, you need to wait for the ICO to complete.
Edonaniev

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:11:12 AM

I think that during the development of the project we will be able to find out more accurate dates for Airdrop. There is still no exact date to run the applications, you need to wait for the ICO to complete.
I want to understand DappStats will develop its own token or CPR. What token in the first dapp  will be used as a token to access functions?
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:45:08 AM

I read about the marketing strategy after the product launch. Competitions for social media is a great way to expand the number of users. And how will the program to attract partners be conducted?
edwienbandung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:38:39 PM

quality bounty should promote the active sale of the token.  Now I do not see the update of information about the sold tokens.  Is the indicator updated in real time?
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:19:33 PM

In August, the project moves to the next round of token sale. This stage involves selling 1 TRX  per 1 CPR?
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:26:18 PM

I read about the marketing strategy after the product launch. Competitions for social media is a great way to expand the number of users. And how will the program to attract partners be conducted?
10%  tokens will be distributed to attract them. This can be seen on the website.
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:40:11 PM

I want to understand DappStats will develop its own token or CPR. What token in the first dapp  will be used as a token to access functions?
That is interestingly. I didn't find exact information about it in the project description. Now I have the same question, how will this stage of development Dapps.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:16:39 PM

10%  tokens will be distributed to attract them. This can be seen on the website.
Partners will be involved in the development of projects or the team attracts those participants who will allow to expand the number of users of Crypto Paradise?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:19:29 PM

Partners will be involved in the development of projects or the team attracts those participants who will allow to expand the number of users of Crypto Paradise?
I think that we are talking about both categories, but it is worth waiting for messages from the representative of the project, well, it is best to see them in the list of partners.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:35:50 PM

The exact date of the airdrop will be announced, and yes it will be after the launch of DappStats

DappStats token will be first token which will provide dividends

In August, the project moves to the next round of token sale. This stage involves selling 1 TRX  per 1 CPR?

In August price of each CPR will increase to 0.50 Trx each and gradually increase to 1 trx each till tokens are sold out.

Partnerships will be formed for further expansion of the project and to benefit the community

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:46:30 PM

I think that we are talking about both categories, but it is worth waiting for messages from the representative of the project, well, it is best to see them in the list of partners.

Disclosing the partners of this project is also important as it will show the continuity of the project. If they have partnerships, it means this project will gonna go thru and have applications already in place. It is like an assurance to most of the small time investors of the project.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

Disclosing the partners of this project is also important as it will show the continuity of the project. If they have partnerships, it means this project will gonna go thru and have applications already in place. It is like an assurance to most of the small time investors of the project.

Completely agree, but we are going at it with a different approach. We plan to get partners once we have launched so we can make sure the token holders will benefit out of these partnerships aswell.

As we get partners we will announce them
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:05:32 PM

We SOLD OUT!!! Thank you everyone for your support in our project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: