Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure crypto is the future currency?  (Read 2413 times)
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 09:05:25 PM

This kind of subject matter fives us a broad discussion and study to implement. They have a positive and negative side. But iif this case approve by our society and the government itself, or they have some basics rules or guidelines to follow.  We still hoping  and wait for the possible actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 09:21:23 PM

I completely agree that crypto will be the currency of the future. Cryptocurrencies are already used all over the world and constantly more and more countries begin to legalize cryptocurrencies and recognize them as official currencies, this is just a matter of time when the whole world will already fully begin to use cryptocurrencies with its full potential.

the possibility of cryptocurrency becoming a currency in the future could happen, but if that happens then only a few cryptocurrency will definitely be recognized (one of which is BTC), because in my opinion if all cryptocurrency are recognized then too many currencies will be used, therefore in my opinion only a few cryptocurrency are legitimate as currencies in the future if cryptocurrency has been legalized.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 09:37:14 PM

Some country they use crypto as alternative currency. May this subject can cause positive way interns of process. We have to understand that their was negative feedback in using this type of currency.
Well some countries already adopted the use of cryptocuurency. They are open for this new technology as an alternative to fiat.

But to think its the future I guess it will take a long period. What im certain is crypto will co exist together with fiat. It works this way hence there's no need to push that it can replace the traditional money because its going to be hard.

cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:19:27 PM

Crytocurrency can be the future but it is going to take time even though many people are now into cryto unlike before and many more countries are adopting the use of it.The problem of cryto mostly is the issue of scam projects which are many nowadays and has to be taken care of so that much more countries will use it and people will have more trust in it.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:55:18 PM

The world is moving into technology, which things are turning up digital, hence crypto currency industries has the greatest future on that, because many countries has been connecting by trading and investments towards the community. Therefore crypto currency are supported on future currencies.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:58:51 PM

So you don't think that we will be sending millions of dollars worth in value digitally like that shown in movies and also buying the day to day services with the same currency like that shown in Mr. Robot with E-coin. I guess it is going to be the future where cash will be ditched for the digital currencies but the world adapting cryptocurrencies in the mainstream isn't gonna happen for sure, the digital payments will be more like centralized payments where banks would rule as to how much money will be printed.
That's time will be easier to buy cryptocurrency than now. We have so many problems with hardware money. Centralized money will lead the digital world but for decentralization some people will support cryptocurrency. By maintaining several rules if the government can print money, why cryptocurrency doesn't follow the rules to protect the price drop.
malikg18

Activity: 1141

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:29:06 AM

I do not think so Because many peoples are afraid to adapt it because of its uncertainty. After every months there is hacker attack on exchanges.untill its security is tight,then we can expect betterment.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:55:18 AM

I can say that their is a huge possibility that cryptocurrencies will be the future currency most importantly once that all the countries in the globe acknowledge it and if those countries can really see the benefits of it, no doubt it will really going to happen that one day we are using cryptos as a mode of transaction and payment.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:58:34 AM

I have a huge confidence that this thing will happen sooner knowing that it make our life much easier especially in the way of transaction and payment it will really beneficial to every people in the world. We just need to wait until all the government in the world allow the use of cryptocurrencies.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:43:37 AM

Covid-19 crisis is an  eye opener to goverments that cash can spread the virus. It was widely reported that the virus could be transmitted through handling them. So have a high possibility that they will change the fiat money system into cashless payment system. Yes i believe cryptocurrency is the future currency of the world and we are already seeing it now.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:36:12 AM

The Pandemic is an eye-opener to the government that they need to set up a cashless payment processor to avoid transmission we never how long will this pandemic exist or there will be another one, but it's very important that a cashless transaction should be made even if there is no pandemic, the government should take heed the call of cashless transaction.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 09:57:19 AM

I think, not all cryptocurrencies will become money in the future, I mean maybe only some of them will be used in the future and others will be assets, like now I see a service that accepts payments using Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 10:15:52 AM

I think, not all cryptocurrencies will become money in the future, I mean maybe only some of them will be used in the future and others will be assets, like now I see a service that accepts payments using Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Yes, and that is something that we cannot deny, because considering the development of all cryptocurrencies that take place differently at different times, so that people in the public domain only accept two cryptocurrencies that are definitely good and good in all aspects, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:26:39 PM

As of this time we cannot easily say that cryptocurrencies will be the future currency in the world but I can say that there is a high possibility that this can really happen. What we can do for now is to have faith and wait for this circumstance.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:40:04 PM

There is a whole process to change, and the same goes for cryptocurrencies. Despite the exciting tech and real possibility of it becoming the future currency, its volatility, nascent comprehension, dilemma of governing authorities, mistrust of masses outside cryptoworld, are all deterrents to any such possibility in the near future.
Bertoman

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:48:35 PM

As of now, there's a high chance that the crypto will become currency in the future, like now there's a pandemic and has a possible that the virus can spread thru money. Government are now suggesting to use cashless transaction.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 02:53:07 PM

I think consistently have minimal possibility for bitcoin and altcoin become nothing with lower cost at the future, perhaps when have and improved with put resources into your genuine venture like make your store or get some land speculation. Numerous individuals and each and every individual who are being in this sonnet for not yours will see a similar this bitcoin and the different digital forms of money are the future and the world will be receive digital forms of money as the monetary medium.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:34:26 PM

Anyway I think stable coins are more reasonable. There are numerous activities with the security to ensure that the world's monetary can be transferred on it. The greatest nations on the planet are against crypto now or they would prefer not to speak unmistakably about crypto. I think consistently have minimal possibility for bitcoin and altcoin become nothing with lower cost at the future, perhaps when have and improved with put resources into your genuine venture like make your store or get some land speculation.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 09:04:40 PM

As of now, there's a high chance that the crypto will become currency in the future, like now there's a pandemic and has a possible that the virus can spread thru money. Government are now suggesting to use cashless transaction.

It is indeed to be the thing. Since we are phasing from the traditional way going to digital which is much more influenced or put into hyped because of the pandemic that we currently have that people are making digital transactions to avoid direct physical contact to prevent the spread of virus or the threat of getting infected. I think it would be reasonable that cryptocurrecies do can stand a high probability of becoming the future currency because of the current situation that people are being reliant of digitalization of almost doing anything and being digital is where cryptocurrency lies. We might see that it could really be the currency of the future but this can barely be just a perception for there could still lots of happening that might affect the outcome. Let us just all see what could be possible to happen and see if crypto can make it to be claimed as the future currency.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 07:27:59 PM

Covid-19 crisis is an  eye opener to goverments that cash can spread the virus. It was widely reported that the virus could be transmitted through handling them. So have a high possibility that they will change the fiat money system into cashless payment system. Yes i believe cryptocurrency is the future currency of the world and we are already seeing it now.

I also guess that COVID-19 isolation (the new wave is coming again) will let more people think about using cryptocurrency. With time cash will be not needed as great as now, and virtual currency will become the new leader. A large part of people understands it, and invest in altcoins and BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: