Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Bullrun  (Read 5237 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:43:08 PM

I start to think that the probability of a real bull run that we saw in 2017 is small. However, definitely, certain altcoins will gain a lot. Suppose, TRON and Cardano are the best tokens of 2019, therefore I invested in them.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:24:39 PM

so far, only bitcoin has pumped. I don't really know what caused this to happen. however, the current development of altcoins is quite slow. well, maybe there will be a time when the altcoin price will also increase this year. I honestly hold more altcoins than bitcoin.
that is expected in investment with crypto currencies the development of crypto currencies that confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with these currencies profit in the investment confidence needed
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:27:24 PM

for now altcoin still hasn't found a significant price increase. now only bitcoins can be in a good position and the altcoin pump is not so visible for now, maybe it should take a lot of time to get up
some pumps occur on altcoins, only a few follow pumps that occur in bitcoin. unfortunately ethereum and many other altcoins don't follow the pump. even some of them also looked down. bulls haven't come for altcoins, we have to be more patient.

actually most of the pump only occur on Bitcoin while only few alts follow  . Eth is the biggest gainer among other alts  . Your right , bulls on altcoins does not come yet but there are signs that keeps on showing  . In the meantime it's better if we guys start to buy and invest more on altcoins because alts are going to be the next to pump  . Bitcoin bull run is over so it's okay if we can take a break from buying btc for now  .
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:01:14 AM

Hopefully it will reach its high time price. I expect that ethereum also will move from its current price. Imagine, bitcoin already move high while ethereum jumps only 59 percent of its ATH. Well, let us see if ethereum works and also in other altcoins. But I think they never move up if there is no news that will push investors and tradets to buy them.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:06:25 AM

Hopefully it will reach its high time price. I expect that ethereum also will move from its current price. Imagine, bitcoin already move high while ethereum jumps only 59 percent of its ATH. Well, let us see if ethereum works and also in other altcoins. But I think they never move up if there is no news that will push investors and tradets to buy them.
During the month-lasting bull run of bitcoin, altcoin season has not come yet. The last wave of altcoins occured around three months ago, back in April this year. I think that sooner or later, altcoin season will come with us, and we have been not too far from altcoin season. The bull run of altcoins, when appears will help us to enrich our number of bitcoins in our portfolios, that I have still waited for the last three months. Ethereum, in particular, will hardly to recover back to its all time high, in both fiat pair (around $1,500), and in bitcoin pair (around 0.15 BTC).
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:11:02 AM

well, maybe this is just a matter of time. we know that altcoin also has potential now. to be honest, I'm currently holding eth, and hope the price can reach $ 450 this year. I think, ETH prices also affect the prices of other altcoins to recover.
especially the altcoin that uses their blockchain, but that will have a big influence on the growth of altcoins. even if there are many good altcoins and large ethereum funding support will also get a boost to grow.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:13:45 AM

We may be seeing the first stirrings of an altcoin bull run now. BTC has surged but has dropped back a bit today, and some alts are making bigger gains. NEO had a crazy +20% yesterday, and XRP and ETH had big rises too. It may be the start right now.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:48:18 PM

Now only both the Bitcoin and other potential coins prices are increasing in the market and it completely indicates bull run in this year. Altcoin growth will soon follow in the market and it will help us to increase the other potential coin prices easily.
everything doesn't happen easily friend. you can see the growth of bitcoin with several pumps that have been done. in fact there are not many altcoins that follow it. I'm afraid, this bull will only belong to Bitcoin where after the market goes down, investor adoption focuses more on bitcoin assets and other potential assets.

In fact if only bitcoin or maybe another coin accompanied by ethereum, then that is the good thing, too many altcoins even those that are not useful if they grow also will definitely damage the market ecosystem which will later have a big influence on the direction of Bitcoin.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:14:28 PM

Real bull run is not started, but we need be  prepare for this. That why Im buyed many uPlexa (upx) coins ,in my opinion this coin can give good returns
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:14:27 PM

Yes, the altcoins are pumping right now! Bitcoin price is pumping so that altcoins growing too! Every time we have seen this common incident in crypto! And it seems 10K USD can be a stable price for the bitcoin and Altcoins will be pumping gradually until Ethereum hits its real price about 500-700 USD!
we can just wait for the pump done by altcoin. now the altcoin cannot be relied on for a higher pump even though there are signs of a pump but it can't be maximized. so I think it's time for altcoins for bull run to be parallel to bitcoin.
EdenDice

Activity: 418

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:39:34 PM

Yes, the altcoins are pumping right now! Bitcoin price is pumping so that altcoins growing too! Every time we have seen this common incident in crypto! And it seems 10K USD can be a stable price for the bitcoin and Altcoins will be pumping gradually until Ethereum hits its real price about 500-700 USD!

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:49:53 PM

That's right mate we seen it at the coin market cap the improvement price increase of altcoins because of the continues increase of bitcoin. Hoping bitcoin will hit the 15,000$ to bring all coins in the good position in coin market cap specially ethereum.
CoinFascination

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:06:03 AM

Most Masternode/Dash Clone coins are not doing that well.
They did well the last bull run.
Something has changed.
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:12:14 AM

Most Masternode/Dash Clone coins are not doing that well.
They did well the last bull run.
Something has changed.

Not only those coons, but most of the potential coins also are not performing well in this upwards trend. Still, there is a chance for the altcoin to recover because now slowly Bitcoin price is going down.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:29:06 AM

Yes, alts may take over the bull market sometime soon, but then again they might not. The thing is it does not always follow the same pattern. Often it works out that way, but it's not guaranteed. I had expected alts to take over by now, but we are still waiting, so maybe it will happen but maybe not.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:05:31 AM

Yes, alts may take over the bull market sometime soon, but then again they might not. The thing is it does not always follow the same pattern. Often it works out that way, but it's not guaranteed. I had expected alts to take over by now, but we are still waiting, so maybe it will happen but maybe not.
waiting is an annoying job, it's just that for now we need to be patient for that. although altcoin hasn't pumped very high for this year, I think, this delay is due to something. Therefore, I think, this is a pretty good opportunity for those who don't have any assets from Altcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████