Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a donator to help create app!  (Read 1811 times)
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:43:05 PM

The title pretty much says it!
I need a donator that willing to pay around 1-2 BTC to help get my app that my buddies and i created onto the various app stores (besides apples unfortunately)
We need this to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.
Personally my favorite is the windows phone app we will be creating because it has live tiles that update the current BTC price. There will be and android wallet and windows phone wallet (which double up as price checker) then hopefully we will be able to get an app that just tells the current price into the appstore without wallet functionality. So again we are realy looking for a generous donator out there that would be willing to help with the costs! Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:32:11 AM

Scam / free coins collector

WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:44:40 AM

Scam / free coins collector

no! are you kidding me!? im not scamming for free coins! im seriously interested in getting funds for our app to spread btc even more! please do not accuse us of something you have no proof of! thanks!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:20:09 AM

I need a donator that willing to pay around 1-2 BTC to help get my app that my buddies and i created onto the various app stores (besides apples unfortunately)
We need this to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.
Personally my favorite is the windows phone app we will be creating because it has live tiles that update the current BTC price. There will be and android wallet and windows phone wallet (which double up as price checker) then hopefully we will be able to get an app that just tells the current price into the appstore without wallet functionality. So again we are realy looking for a generous donator out there that would be willing to help with the costs! Thanks!

Put some info about apps, beta version, screenshoots, etc etc... or forget it.
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:30:10 AM

no problem! screenshots arent possible because the app isnt built yet! thats part of the reason we are s=asking for a donator!
Yogafan00000

Activity: 314
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:32:56 AM

no problem! screenshots arent possible because the app isnt built yet! thats part of the reason we are s=asking for a donator!

If I pay you to build an app from scratch then I own 100% of the app including all license and source code.  All you become is a programmer-for-hire.  Come back when you actually have something to invest in.

1YogAFA... (oh, nevermind)
g4c

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:56:04 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 03:07:55 AM by g4c

Your ideas sound great, windows 8 tile apps are the latest craze i hear, I am willing to donate. Smiley

But I want at least a return on my investment of 10%, so eventually you must pay me 2.2BTC, from some of the profits.

So you must first show willing in establishing a relationship of trust with me:

Send 0.1 BTC to this address:

1JQb5ds6VAY8LcQiBPwBuUjSrawW9k98nA

Then I will send 2.1BTC to back to your address.

Then I expect 2.2BTC back to my address when the project is established.

CORTEX7 Multi exchange Bitcoin trading client for Win, Mac, Nix, Android.
g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:09:19 AM

indeed, even concept sketches done in paint would be nice. if you can post screenshot of concept sketch then I will drop my initial trust deposit to 0.085 BTC

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:43:08 AM

First of all, wrong section to post move this thread to the lending section. don't think posting in other sections asking for loan will help you get it easily.So definite an amount you can't just say give me loan of anything from 1 to 2 btc also what are the collateral you are offering on this loan request Huh
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:55:22 AM

OP. if you AND your friend cannot afford $1200 between you both.. then no one will trust you to look after the privkeys of funds they would put into your wallet..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:10:56 AM

indeed, even concept sketches done in paint would be nice. if you can post screenshot of concept sketch then I will drop my initial trust deposit to 0.085 BTC

Anything that wil show us what they are doing.

I was trying to get donations on few of my works - And I HAD ready (almost) products, with trailers, adverts, indiegogo campaign etc.

And do you know how much I get from donations? None $BTC.

So I know that OP wont get any donations if he will just talk "we want to create, we know how blablabla"

Talk is cheap.
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:26:30 AM

Do you realize it costs $25 to make a developer account on Google Play and publish as many Android Apps as you would like. I really miss the days when there was honest discussions on here and every other thread wasn't some poor sap trying to scam people.

- aka The "DigiMan"
g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:50:29 PM

Anything that wil show us what they are doing.

I was trying to get donations on few of my works - And I HAD ready (almost) products, with trailers, adverts, indiegogo campaign etc.

And do you know how much I get from donations? None $BTC.

So I know that OP wont get any donations if he will just talk "we want to create, we know how blablabla"

Talk is cheap.

Yeah, i do realise its a scammer account. That why i jokingly offered 2BTC in return for 0.1BTC as a "trust" builder.

In his first post on this board (check post history) he claims accredited developer status and offers his development skills for coin. Now in this thread he claims almost zero programming knowledge, so needs coin to hire programmer.

I asked for the ms-paint concept art for entertainment purposes should the request be fulfilled.

g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

Do you realize it costs $25 to make a developer account on Google Play and publish as many Android Apps as you would like. I really miss the days when there was honest discussions on here and every other thread wasn't some poor sap trying to scam people.

Discussion requires both parties to read as well as write.

The average bitcointalk member at best will read the last post prior to their own outpouring. More often it seems they read the thread title, look at the pictures in first post and then get busy constructing a reply.

This lack of logical rigor in a way makes the place ripe for scammers. As we can see the OP has not even gone to the trouble of constructing a logically consistent character through the few posts he has made. Yet still he perseveres. It almost makes one wonder if he is not a genuine scammer.

Aside:
I can imagine political reasons for turning this board into a cess-pit, it would be a relatively cheap operation employing account management software one could manage 50 "scammer" accounts working in a relaxed manner every day.

In fact that's my top theory about "bitcoin ponzi", I mean if you really did want to gain from HYIP then calling it Ponzi i would think is NOT going to give you optimal returns. However it WOULD give maximum fuckery effect when new users enter the board and see "weee bitcoin ponzi". And so Bitcoin is associated with Ponzi, new user thinks "Hey... thats what I read in the newspaper, it seems Bitcoin is a Ponzi or it does have Ponzi in it???"

And now of course the ponzi shit is spreading outside of the gambling section, the board has neon pink banner adds appearing in all sections screaming "PONZI".

This place is going to hell, and it's oiling up the wheels of the cart that's been constructed to take it to hell.

g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:15:40 PM

OPS First post on this board:

Hey guys!
I know I'm new here but ive been lurking around for many many months now and finally made an account because i have something to post finally!

Heres the offer:

-I will build you your very own dice site OR ponzi site

You Get:

-all rights
-scripts used
-the domain name of your choice! (that isnt used obviously)
-the rights to that domain

Other:

-You get complete ownership
-Once the site is up and running, I will have no admin account on the site and transfer everything to you
-I'l be available for FREE support at any time after the build

Price:

- 1BTC NO MATTER WHAT!

Remember this is like a package deal! You get a domain, the script and source, and complete ownership of everything with absolutely NO BRANDING!

I have experience in web design and programming and have Enterprise Level Certs

THANKS! HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU SOON!

g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:19:11 PM

For the lazy:

OPs first forum post:

OP in this threads first post:

We need this (BTC) to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.

So lame it cannot be real, i think it's a rent-a-saboteur not a scammer.

WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:33:06 PM

For the lazy:

OPs first forum post:

We need this (BTC) to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.

yes this is true! not denying it! Your flaw? I write websites in html code which is different then apps which is going to be written in visual c#
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

Op where are you? Talk to us and explain your project better :]
g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:38:10 PM

For the lazy:

OPs first forum post:

yes this is true! not denying it! Your flaw? I write websites in html code which is different then apps which is going to be written in visual c#

OK, my bad, fair enough, you've convinced me.

To show willing and commitment to the project send 0.1BTC to:

I'll send you 2BTC back.

EDIT: But wait you said you were a programmer, EVERYONE will read this as you being able to program. HTML is not programming, if you were only fluent in HTML you would be the first to acknowledge that fact as you would be aware of the close branches linking your field of expertise to programming (javascript etc.). You would know that HTML cannot contain logical functionality. I say you're talking shit.

But then again, I wouldn't want to risk this opportunity if it were real, so to hell with it, send the 0.1BTC willingness to produce transaction and I will send 2BTC.

WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:07:59 PM

For the lazy:

OPs first forum post:

OK, my bad, fair enough, you've convinced me.

To show willing and commitment to the project send 0.1BTC to:

I'll send you 2BTC back.

EDIT: But wait you said you were a programmer, EVERYONE will read this as you being able to program. HTML is not programming, if you were only fluent in HTML you would be the first to acknowledge that fact as you would be aware of the close branches linking your field of expertise to programming (javascript etc.). You would know that HTML cannot contain logical functionality. I say you're talking shit.

But then again, I wouldn't want to risk this opportunity if it were real, so to hell with it, send the 0.1BTC willingness to produce transaction and I will send 2BTC.

thats true but still i want to build the app right! and i saw you were trying a phishing attack up there ^^^ no offense i dont want to risk losing .1 BTC if your trying to scam me, if your would like to help, PM me
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: