Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
florac9 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:33:44 AM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:36:51 AM

Not all altcoins are same and not all altcoins owner would be profiting and not all altcoin owners has had loss against bitcoin.
Most of the so called altcoins (any coin except bitcoin) are either scam, useless or are dead in advancement are only living in speculation and twitts.
Investors investing on those coins won't make a profit.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:46:34 AM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
why should they? If we can remember very well, many bought bitcoin at its all time high in 2017 is yet to recover their investment so why will altcoins have to worry about its market conditions? the bitcoin market is yet to be stable

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

Be careful when you choose an investment in altcoins, maybe that was addressed by the article you read.

Pump and dump always been happened in altcoin price and this way can attract a newcomer especially new investor to choose investment in altcoin.

There is some altcoin which can be avoided from pump and dump scheme such as ETH or the coin which is in the top position.

I doubt the alt season will comes, since almost the altcoin price now still following bitcoin price movement.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:13:09 AM

I still hold a number of altcoins and I still hold this up. the altcoin that I hold is still the same price, there has been no change when the price of bitcoin is more than $ 10000. I still remain calm and believe that the altcoin that I hold will definitely return like the end of 2017.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:20:52 AM

And there is no other choice. Panic is much worse than staying calm.

Not all altcoins are same and not all altcoins owner would be profiting and not all altcoin owners has had loss against bitcoin.
Most of the so called altcoins (any coin except bitcoin) are either scam, useless or are dead in advancement are only living in speculation and twitts.
Investors investing on those coins won't make a profit.
I am the fool who holds useless altcoins. Only stupid hope allows me to remain calm. Someday some of this will be in demand, maybe Grin.

Maxon111

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:45:25 AM

Bitcoin today lost control over the price mark of 11'000 dollars earlier, dropping below 10'000 dollars at the time of publication. None of the major altcoins from the Top 20 shows profitability. But all our crypto enthusiasts are still ahead! Good luck to all
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:31:24 AM

its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

this has been a fact for many years. it is not something new. but some people still fail to see it even today.
the problem isn't with news or anything and it is not a prediction. the problem is with the projects themselves. they are terrible. and majority of them are designed to be pumped and dumped not used. that is why they have no future.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:33:06 AM

That's right, we altcoin investors don't panic with such news.
altcoin is very worthy of being an investment like Bitcoin and of course it is very profitable.
because after all Bitcoin and Altcoin are cryptocurrency when Bitcoin rises then Altcoin will follow it automatically.
that's my opinion about investing in altcoin.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:38:26 AM

That's right, we altcoin investors don't panic with such news.
altcoin is very worthy of being an investment like Bitcoin and of course it is very profitable.
because after all Bitcoin and Altcoin are cryptocurrency when Bitcoin rises then Altcoin will follow it automatically.
that's my opinion about investing in altcoin.
We can't be worried if we know that these coins have a good future but for those who are abandoned by its creator, will it sounds like we have to act something or throw it away. It happens several times, a lot of good prospect coins at the start becoming dead at this time. It is really worrying if we put big amounts.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:45:31 AM

of course we don't need to worry about that problem, altcoin is really very good to be an investment or Bitcoin.
we can say that if ETH, BNB, LTC is almost the same level as Bitcoin and with very good progress following Bitcoin.
so we don't need to worry about that.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
cryptomadu

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:44:14 AM

Normally we can see Alt go down when the BTC goes up. Then you will see all the Alt start moving upwards. This is normal I think.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:57:57 AM

I think everyone who invests in altcoin knows this. coins other than bitcoin that have survived until now are due to speculation. and only a few are actually used. altcoin is good for short-term investments and all traders will definitely buy, so they will definitely not be disappointed if later they lose, because they already know the risk.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:00:53 AM

Good thing the OP did not say anything about holding those altcoins. He was right when he said to stay calm. In that way, we could think better whether it is time to sell or keep on holding.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:11:01 AM

I don't understand those who think that Bitcoin is the only crypto that has any future. Crypto (and blockchain) has a huge number of use cases, and I can't see that bitcoin will be the perfect answer to every single one. Smart contracts for example will surely be best on a platform that has spent years developing it specifically for smart contracts (eg, ETH). Fast payments will likely be best on a platform that has likewise spent years developing for that specific use case (eg. XRP).

Bitcoin is great, and I think likely to remain #1 in cap, but that doesn't mean all alts are useless.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:12:35 AM

yes, we don't have to panic, if we hodl the right altcoins my friend,
but, if we hodl the wrong one, i think we should ready to lose our money,, the wrong one means shit-coins
so, everyone must do the best research before investing  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:17:35 AM

Even cryptocurrencies like Vechain announced a big partnership with Wallmart China and token buyback, nothing happened to the price.
We need to see a new impulse on the market that start the big bull run.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:31:25 AM

not all altcoins are profitable because altcoins have no potential to make them more profitable if your altcoins have the potential to invest, for even though the price drops you will not be worried because you are sure that the price will increase and your money will be higher.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:34:39 AM

I am still worried whether the altcoin will rise again after all this time has dropped dramatically, and whether altcoin can be a moment in January 2018. I am worried about that, but some of my friends are predictors that the altcoin will have time for up after bitcoin has increased in this June. Come on, stay optimistic that altcoin isn't dead and can run along with bitcoin.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:35:45 AM

Up to now the price of altcoins still not going up and most of the investors are now worrying about there investment but this is the crypto market how it works because it depends with the supply and demand, altcoins holders they should calm if there is bloody market happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: