Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:09:18 AM

Yes we dont have to be panic although the last 2018 the market down almost 80% but the market is slowly move on and no one can predict the future maybe the bull run will happen this year and goodluck to all altcoins holder.

You are right we shouldn't lose our hopes because we have seen many downtrends but now the good thing Bitcoin price is recovering so, there is a huge chance for the altcoin to increase their prices in future. Instead of getting into panic it is very good to hold the altcoin until we see the growth of altcoins.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 06:50:21 AM

I have nothing else to do besides hodling. If i don’t have a full time job that exhauts me everyday, i can try day trading and try to recover from my losses from 2018. But in this circumstances, all i can do is to wait.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:12:07 AM

Yes we dont have to be panic although the last 2018 the market down almost 80% but the market is slowly move on and no one can predict the future maybe the bull run will happen this year and goodluck to all altcoins holder.
This is the risk that you have to overcome when you are investing. You do not need to give up easily and stay on your foot to hold it even big dump happen because a potential coin will recover. Altcoins are now increasing but not all but believe on what you are holding. Stay calm and analyze the market.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

I have nothing else to do besides hodling. If i don’t have a full time job that exhauts me everyday, i can try day trading and try to recover from my losses from 2018. But in this circumstances, all i can do is to wait.

You can still trade day by day but sometimes you gonna miss the chance to earn in the good hours of trading. When it comes to holding coins in the market be keen on the worth holdings and those coins that is only good for trading.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:26:51 PM

Altcoins season will definitely come, we may not know when, maybe after breaking previous ATH of bitcoin but it will come. I dont know if new investment could pay better than old altcoin but the aim will still be to make more bitcoin. Selling now is can be a very wrong option because it doesn't look it could get dipper than this

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:55:54 PM

Many of us are dissappointed with altcoins situation now. But for me,we still give more time for altcoin to recover. Who knows tomorrow or nect day altcoin seasons will come. No one can predict exactly what will be the future of crypto but i believe that everything will be fine and we can make profit out of altcoins sooner or later.Just relax and keep holding your altcoin patiently.

darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:11:09 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

I don't agree with them. Because I have done my own research, intrapolations and extrapolation and now have my reservations which leans towards the fact that altcoins are essential and very important to the growth of this cryptocurrency market as well. Bitcoin might be the kind but altcoins like Ethereum, Tezos and co are equally important
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:54:17 PM

There are still have good altcoins. not only BTC. You can be listening to them but believe your research over them. because of your research can make a big effect on your investment. but take others sayings as the opinions.  in that way, you can travel a long way.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:38:46 PM

Currently, a lot of altcoin in the market is experiencing very strong growth, especially the new altcoin with the superior technology platform and large community.  For altcoin that has had a long time of existence in the cryptocurrency market, it is less affected by market volatility, but the profits brought to investors are not so much.

darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:50:59 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

Many of these predictors and analysts hardly give accurate predictions because cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and Ethereum have a mind of their own. They react mostly towards the fundamental analysis of predictions or news emanating from the media. Cryptocurrency is in its young age and it is thrived much more on the media gospel and revelations
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 12:06:10 AM

even though it's been hodl 1 year more, and the average altcoin holder will say the same thing. that nothing has happened in the past year, just waiting for hope and hope. indeed there is always movement on the altcoin, but only a little. the comparison is very different from the fall in value in early 2018.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 876

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:00:56 AM

I am not an investor just a bountyhunter but I also expect a bit of an altcoin season because altcoin portfolio value that I have is still a concern, but it is still very far from ico / ieo rate and really hopes altseason will indeed raise the value of my portfolio.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:06:21 AM

yes you are right the holders can make anything in the future but if we sell very quickly then power our opportunity will ended at that situation suddenly that is the difference between making the profit and loss in the future so if you hold now then you will definitely been achieve something more than your target.
Holding is what investors should do at this stage but in order to do that, you should have a more effective investment strategy because altcoin often has a huge adjustment after every price increase and if psychology is poor then you will be very easy to sell panic. Now is a good time so the investment considerations need to be done early because I believe that by the end of the year there will be a second price increase and people will be able to earn good profits.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:33:12 AM

When you hold altcoins especially for long term and it dips, you've got no choice but to keep holding. In as much as we all know BTC dorminance increased recently, it doesn't mean some altcoins won't do well with time. It's all about being patient.  
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 07:30:41 AM

cryptocurrency is full of surprises. predictions and speculations sometimes don't match reality. so I really agree with the OP, we just need patience and luck. no one can really predict anything for sure, so don't stop wishing. keep doing market analysis, don't miss the opportunity.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:31:55 AM

we have to keep calm, do not be careless in giving an assessment, it is better to monitor it more closely like what the altcoin market is,Because we can't assume all altcoins aren't profitable because there are still many altcoins that can be said to be very promising

Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:25:32 AM

I am as yet stressed whether the altcoin will rise again after this time has dropped significantly, and whether altcoin can be a minute in Early 2018. I am stressed over that, however a portion of my companions are indicators that the altcoin will possess momentum to rise again after bitcoin has expanded in this June. Please, remain hopeful that altcoin isn't dead and can keep running alongside bitcoin.
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

No need to be bothered if the altcoins you are holding is in the top or good exchanges because this alts has potential and the ability to grow in the future so the one who needs to bother is the holders or investors that invest in not good projects and dont have the potential to grow.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:11:41 PM

I agree do not worry.  I continue to keep the altcoins despite the fact that the market is now red.  I am sure that the growth of altcoins will soon begin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:31:27 PM

Even as investors are holding on to their coins, it should be coins with Profitability and those with the assurance of bringing profits. Bitcoin is still the base for all coins and should be invested in , in addition to altcoins. Except for shitcoins which no one should invest and hold
Do you want to make a bet? Personally, I think that when bitcoin corrected (it has still corrected, in reality), altcoins will move up. More exactly, altcoins will recover from their bottoms. Of course, there are exceptions, like Ethereum, which lost its support today, but most of good altcoins will rally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: