Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:42:25 PM

When looking at the market states of altcoins directly with that of the market in 2017, the conditions are distinctive in light of the fact that investors more certainty on bitcoin and numerous altcoins fall on the price over 80% underneath ICO price.
This may probably be because of the fortifying bitcoin and the price of the top cryptocurrencies however on the off chance that we hold an altcoin in the best 50, I believe it's smarter to be hold as long as possible

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:10:09 PM

When looking at the market states of altcoins directly with that of the market in 2017, the conditions are distinctive in light of the fact that investors more certainty on bitcoin and numerous altcoins fall on the price over 80% underneath ICO price.
This may probably be because of the fortifying bitcoin and the price of the top cryptocurrencies however on the off chance that we hold an altcoin in the best 50, I believe it's smarter to be hold as long as possible
Today, the domination of Bitcoin is more than 65%; this is a very surprising situation on the cryptocurrency market. I think that we will see in the future the decline of this indicator in Bitcoin.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:52:42 PM

I agree do not worry.  I continue to keep the altcoins despite the fact that the market is now red.  I am sure that the growth of altcoins will soon begin.
I dont have a lot of altcoins right now but i agree that all of the holder of altcoins need to be calm specially when we are holding good alts ike bnb and ethereum, and if all of the holders will be calm and wait until the market will show a good perforamance for sure they will make huge profit.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:20:48 PM

Even in a case where an investors wants to hold, this should not be done blindly. When you make some good gains, this may be good enough to make sell it and just re-invest once it drops down once more.  Altcoins are going to ascend back once Bitcoin will have a colossal pumps likewise in any case, as of not long ago it is still in the hard approaches to make it.

DENNB

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:33:46 PM

Wait until the next economical crisis, then Bitcoin and Altcoins will rise unbelievably high. Banks like Deutsche Bank are already under pressure and are likely to go bankrupt in a few years.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:37:43 PM

Really isn't that the bitter truth? The fact is the several thousands altcoins that will ain't going anywhere. So many have already failed in their formation.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:08:00 PM

If you hold lot of Ethereum can say like that, because this is number one alts. Except ethereum i suggest you to do 'hit and run' strategy, after buy some coin then get proportional profit about 5% you can looking to other altcoins to do same way.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:57:05 PM

If you hold lot of Ethereum can say like that, because this is number one alts. Except ethereum i suggest you to do 'hit and run' strategy, after buy some coin then get proportional profit about 5% you can looking to other altcoins to do same way.
Not really, because eth looks bad this year. Maybe another altcoin isn't bigger than eth, but they give real and fast profit. Unfortunately this time we will so hard get about 5% profit, because altcoins back to red again, just see in the CMC.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:16:39 AM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

Precisely. I still see altcoins showing their potential for making another huge alt season by the end of the year or it weren't really lucky enough to achieve it by that time then it will be certain to happen in 2020 after the happening of course. When bitcoin reaches it's new peak people will automatically cash it out or spread it on the altcoins that triggers it to have another ath.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:54:47 AM

ETH is one of the altcoin that has the most reduction in top 10 altcoin today. Of course, it will create a frightening effect in investor sentiment, as well as me. But I was determined to wait for it to reach $ 600
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:09:44 AM

ETH is one of the altcoin that has the most reduction in top 10 altcoin today. Of course, it will create a frightening effect in investor sentiment, as well as me. But I was determined to wait for it to reach $ 600
isn't it will be best opportunity to buy back ethereum again.for short term trader that dicipline with their target i am sure they already take profits when it hit above $320 .and now if eth price down i think this is not serious problems.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

We have to keep patience and wait. Altcoins price is down on the coinmarketcap price graph. I am still holding a number of altcoins. We do not lose our hope. I believe, altcoins price will raise as the return like the end of 2017.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:15:41 PM

Poor market ethics conditions alone are still investors who hold altcoin tokens will experience depression and in my opinion at this time we really have to be careful in investing, especially in altcoin
Needs to have a good sense of determination before making your way to continue investing with Alts not Bitcoin in times like this you have to be willing to take the big risk and make a good outcome when the market start to bounce again.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:26:42 PM

Be calm as much as possible, the market can turn into red to green,vice versa quickly.
And when that time comes, think on how willing you are to wait for your good position.
It's not always alt season and it will take time before that time comes.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:33:03 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

The truth is that the vast majority of the altcoins are over-priced. Many of the coins with just 0.1% of the user-base and acceptability as that of Bitcoin are having market cap in excess of $1 billion. This situation is not sustainable for an extended period of time. I am not saying that the altcoins will become worthless in the near future. But their valuations are going to get reduced by a great deal.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:37:40 PM

May be they right and its happen today, when bitcoin drops dramatically altcoin falls free, and when bitcoin rises quickly the altcoin is bloody red, in 2017  bitcoin at current prices then altcoins about 3x or 4x prices than now
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:43:22 PM

We have to keep patience and wait. Altcoins price is down on the coinmarketcap price graph. I am still holding a number of altcoins. We do not lose our hope. I believe, altcoins price will raise as the return like the end of 2017.

In addition to expectations and patience, we can sensibly analyze and conclude that the boom in altcoins and, accordingly, their prices will be next year.There's not much left to wait for.My analysis is based on all the roadmaps that many ICO have provided.Full-fledged work and functioning will be in the next year.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:31:44 PM

When you are making investment in something like Cryptos, it is just too important to be patient and do things in sensible way. If we try careful with how we go about things, it will bring results. But if we go into desperate mode, it just not going to work and there is no rocket science. I only make quality Crypto Investments, since I know there is just no other way you are meant to benefit otherwise. With good option, you always put yourself into better zone.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:52:46 PM

Of course, that someday will be the rise of altcoins. But when? I want a profit here and now, of course, that a pump will happen sometime. It is obvious. Heh, but when?
no one can answer it.
but it should be when bitcoin rises we have to respond quickly and secure our altcoins.
there are no altcoin trades as long as bicoin rises or falls.
it's hard to survive with altcoins but this is the risk of a trader.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:02:13 PM

altcoin has almost become shitcoin. when BTC increases, altcoin decreases , when BTC decreases, alt is down even stronger . I was not interested in keeping altcoin anymore, my total assets are 70% at USDT and 30% at BTC so I can trade the BTC / USDT pair, or the top 20 altcoin with USDT.
Keeping altcoin junk is disastrous. Only when the BTC reaches its peak and traverses for a long time is it when altcoin comes back to life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: