Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Locking the Bounty coins without information in the Thread is form of decieving!  (Read 357 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:36:39 AM

I agree with this Thread, In fact im experiencing these with the recent finished bounty campaign called Xcrypt most participants was surprise since it was not include in Bounty Thread and according to the Bounty Manager the team has the right to change anything! some participants are angry with these changes to locked the bounty tokens within one month. some are accusing that they are been decieve. for me it was not appropriate for the sake of transparency it should be include in the "General rule at the very beginning to prevent further disaggrements between the participants and the team.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:42:35 PM

It is more than betrayal to "suddenly" decide to lock bounty tokens as the project draws to an end.

I believe notifying hunters beforehand is the best, thus allowing hunters to decide if to participate in such  project or not. I actually support the stance of bounty hunters fighting for their rights though lest it become a norm for bounty managers.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:04:26 PM

This is total cheat and I repeat total cheat, a recent bounty I participated in is doing the same thing having in mind that bounty hunters will be the ones to dump the coin and have locked it but yet still the coin is being dumped at la latoken and who is to be blamed, it made a clear concise statement indicating hunters are not the only people responsible for dumping. It is so deceiving to hunters in general and I think project managers should quit from it by locking bounty tokens.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:26:38 PM

Decieving Bounty Campaigns are scattered in the forum today in order to gain participants to start with a hype and a so called community. But because of abusive terms and condition. is applied without proper announcement in the very beginning until participants was surprise after the campaign ends that the payment intended for the campaign was locked for 6 months. Bounty hunters fight for your right. give a negative review if you notice that your right as a bounty hunter was degraded. join the fight.

Many developers are now doing this Likerworld I believe is the one that started this locking thing and they are not getting support, look at their price no one is buying this coin, their developers are full of deception and shit, keeps manipulating their bounty hunters and investors
Most projects like this have never developed because of their own actions and even the project died. I do not understand they made their own statement after everything was over. Locking the token with the reason that the price can be stable but in reality after wanting the distribution even the price has long fallen. I have experienced this.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:08:54 AM

Decieving Bounty Campaigns are scattered in the forum today in order to gain participants to start with a hype and a so called community. But because of abusive terms and condition. is applied without proper announcement in the very beginning until participants was surprise after the campaign ends that the payment intended for the campaign was locked for 6 months. Bounty hunters fight for your right. give a negative review if you notice that your right as a bounty hunter was degraded. join the fight.
Giving negative feedback is not right here because you accepted their terms while joining so you have to be with them whatever changes they are making but morally its bad but legally not.You could wait or join on the bounties which don't have such rule.

I don't agree to that.so you will have to be with them and agreed when they change the rules into abusive one, we should let people know that these kinds of developers cannot be trusted and their projects should not be supported even if it is legally correct.

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:36:20 AM

If the project is locking the bounty funds after distribution or after the calculation of stakes, they should mention that upfront in the announcement of the bounty. If they haven't mentioned it, they have no right to lock it. Many of new bounty campaign comes with clear terms about when the tokens would be distributed and when they'll be tradable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:47:23 AM

We know every project has its own terms and conditions when it comes to distributing bounty tokens. But lately, many crypto projects are resorting to locking up bounty tokens at the end of any bounty campaign, which I think is not good practice. Bounty hunters are often blamed for dumping price of a coin, which is only five percent true.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:51:57 AM

In my opinion, it is better if the coin bounty is locked in a thread if the bounty project is indicated as fraud. if it's not locked, it's likely that people will suffer losses because they will invest in the coin. I think if the bounty coins that have been locked must already have previous information, although sometimes not without information in the thread.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:56:17 AM

Not sure Iunderstand why you are complaining. Often times once the capital raise is done by selling tokens nd bounty ends it often takes the company several months to get their token listed on even a single exchange. The tokens even if given immediately can not be sold any ways.  And when new tokens list many bounters immediately dump  (sell) their tokens having moved on to new bounty tasks.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:47:01 AM

In my opinion, it is better if the coin bounty is locked in a thread if the bounty project is indicated as fraud. if it's not locked, it's likely that people will suffer losses because they will invest in the coin. I think if the bounty coins that have been locked must already have previous information, although sometimes not without information in the thread.
if this is applied then the possibility of participants bounty and also investors will avoid fraud, I agree with this because it will be able to reduce this forum from fraud.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:56:16 AM

well, like it is stated in most bounties rules before you join them, the team or bounty manager has the right to change or amend the rules. Did you miss that part? So if eventually they lock up bounty rewards,  you don't need to to be worried because you agreed to that rule when you started doing the bounty

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:22:48 AM

If the project is locking the bounty funds after distribution or after the calculation of stakes, they should mention that upfront in the announcement of the bounty. If they haven't mentioned it, they have no right to lock it. Many of new bounty campaign comes with clear terms about when the tokens would be distributed and when they'll be tradable.

I think they are the ones who decide, because if they don't mention anything about the distribution date of the bonus token, we can't complain about them. To avoid such a situation, you should not join if you don't like such bounty
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:10:26 PM

There are a lot of tricky things happen around bounties. You know, I participate in signature, it lasts around 1 year and they have decided to prolong it for 1.5 month more!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:20:23 PM

Decieving Bounty Campaigns are scattered in the forum today in order to gain participants to start with a hype and a so called community. Bounty hunters fight for your right. give a negative review if you notice that your right as a bounty hunter was degraded. join the fight.
If you are not aware of the fact that these scammers are using you "the bounty hunters" to make money and run off with the investors money because you helped them advertise their scam projects, you are not engaging in any contract for them to oblige with your demands and hence these scammers are using you and your team of bounty hunters to scam innocent investors  Tongue. May sure you join together and fight against fake projects and stop advertising fake projects.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:29:10 AM

most of the bounty campaign are locking their bounty reward for a period of time.. i have participated in those campaign- they believe bounty hunters are the one who is dumping their reward- i believe some but not at all.. that is why they have to locked their bounty reward.. if they want to lock the reward it should be stated in the start of the bounty

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:49:18 PM

It is a sad fact that many bounty managers or project owners tend to hide that fact until after the campaign has been concluded, that is when some of them come up with KYC excuse and just to sweeten it, they also lock the tokens for long periods of time, sometimes up to 6 months, this trend needs to stop.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: