Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timeline for the altcoins to have bull run.  (Read 8057 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Of course trend is the greatest catalyst but the project you choosing need to have a super solid base community, active development and opportunity to shine among big players, technically i was learned to watch increasing volumes to determine accumulations as players does buy more time to time before the bull trend arrives, it might be months or years but its up to you to decide the best entry you can get it, and its best justified by yourself through appropriate knowledge around the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:37:24 PM

I agree. The altcoin price really depends on the frequency of buying and selling. That is, the role of investors is very large in the bull. So, can it be trusted with the altcoin price prediction?
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:40:16 PM

I still have a lots of altcoins that are relatively new and don't have a big marketcap, I am still curious about what will happen in 2020, maybe until the price of bitcoin is relatively stable

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:19:25 PM

There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.
nothing guarantees when a bull run will occur, because we don't know what news will come in the future. but when in the near term, of course we can see the signals when there will be a bull run. like marketcaps that start to grow much, that's when it's time for you to buy lots of altcoins
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:52:46 PM

Altcoins have a better return on the investment, I prefer to invest in the small market cap altcoins. Discussion is not meaningless but it has no meaning to continue the counting different arguments in my opinion. Everyone has a different experience and understanding.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 08:00:34 PM

Soon bitcoin will be pumped to the maximum. And then the money will go to altcoins. But it won't be soon. While society wakes up altcoins will slowly raise their price and expect bullrun
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:17:23 PM

As already said over and over times already that no one really can say precisely correct when the appointed time comes. Why because volatility has made this almost impossible to do. So we only wait and see how things unfolds.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:19:47 PM

There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.

yeah of course, you cannot predict any specific timeline for the next alt coin run, even the most "bitcoin experts" predicted the latest run on bitcoin several times before it has really happened... the only thing we can do for now is waiting and praying that our alts which we have are going to increase in the near future Lips sealed
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:47:25 PM

As already said over and over times already that no one really can say precisely correct when the appointed time comes. Why because volatility has made this almost impossible to do. So we only wait and see how things unfolds.
but I think that now you can start buying altcoins. in spite of the fact that we do not know when there will be a growth of altcoins, we need to be ready for it

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:31:14 PM

Everybody really hopes about the bullrun of altcoins. BUt fo course, we may not only wait for it to earn the profits. So far, altcins are still recoverying. Although several days ago the BTC signed the bullrun, it dropped now and has a more stable price. I think that altcoin itself will ne more times to gro and near to bullrun. We cannot predict the exact time for this.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:43:24 PM

Everybody really hopes about the bullrun of altcoins. BUt fo course, we may not only wait for it to earn the profits. So far, altcins are still recoverying. Although several days ago the BTC signed the bullrun, it dropped now and has a more stable price. I think that altcoin itself will ne more times to gro and near to bullrun. We cannot predict the exact time for this.
Though the current trend of altcoins is not good but I don't consider that to be at negative side. Maybe we could say that, this year isn't a perfect time for altcoins but of course, we can't still disclose any possibility that it will surprise us in the coming days.  
We are still in the 3rd quarter and could expect changes in the market flows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:54:29 PM

Good time to buy you can not wait, so sometimes you need to buy without hesitation. Of course, the most important thing is not to buy a coin when it is at the peak of its value. In other cases, you need to look at the situation.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:10:40 PM

There is no specific date. I think that it is close, but when it will happen I don't know for sure, but I have some thoughts, probably within 1-2 month it will happen
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:23:40 PM

I believe that altcoin will meet its own bullrun after the BTC is stable enough at a high price. However, for now, let them struggle with the recovery prices after the long period bear market. Personally, I don't think the bullrun will happen in the recent short time. Next year or next two year may exist. But of course, no prediction is trusted. Just follow the flow of the market chart today.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:37:49 PM

There is no timeline for any event in the crypto space, inasmuch as you make yourself available to take or invest in any desired coin, you can get your profit at the appointed time. Bull run will not happen at any exact Time prediction will not work.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:41:21 PM

Today I received signals and they said that TRX, XRP and IOTA. If you look at the graphs you will see that they can´t fall more, strong support line created so the only possible move is up.

Source: tradingview.com

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:54:06 PM

I think possible in the near future for altcoins to have bull run. After this bitcoin being continuosly increasing price as well as ethereum coin, altcoins can be pulled by this two coins to increase in the near future.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:01:05 PM

That's true that is why it's very important for developers to continue delivering any updates when the market is improving because investors are now buying coins that have the potential to grow, some shitcoins are also doing this giving fake updates so investors will include them when they choose a coin to buy.
More than half of the year, and altcoins in reality have not grown well. I meant they have not grown well in btc pairs. In contrast, altcoins rallied considerably in fiat/ USDT pairs. However, I hope and I also believe that altcoins will recover in their BTC pairs rest months of this year. It's hard to say when they start to rally, but we can hope they will do rally soon.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:57:55 PM

Cryptocurrency investors expect that the altcoins  to come to a particular time when it will just moon in a short period.
However, We had BTC upswing, presently it's the ideal opportunity for altcoins to sparkle. I figure we will see a little bull keep running in this second 50% of 2019. Altcoins dependably have an upswing directly after bitcoin, in cryptocurrencies cash streams from Bitcoin to altcoins and the other way around, it's happened ordinarily,

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:14:57 PM

That's true that is why it's very important for developers to continue delivering any updates when the market is improving because investors are now buying coins that have the potential to grow, some shitcoins are also doing this giving fake updates so investors will include them when they choose a coin to buy.
More than half of the year, and altcoins in reality have not grown well. I meant they have not grown well in btc pairs. In contrast, altcoins rallied considerably in fiat/ USDT pairs. However, I hope and I also believe that altcoins will recover in their BTC pairs rest months of this year. It's hard to say when they start to rally, but we can hope they will do rally soon.

Last couple of year there was almost no new traders and even the existing traders were in very much confusion about the market situation. But now the cryptocurrency market is getting stable. So we can hope for the best in the upcoming few months of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: