Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
b518419

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:46:09 AM

let me clarify this detail. This applies to the application developers to comply with Sharia law. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
1Excalibur

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:04:49 PM

let me clarify this detail. This applies to the application developers to comply with Sharia law. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
yes, I meant exactly that. Troy was fully tested by a third party in order to verify its proposals for compliance with Islamic principles.
b518419

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:09:18 PM

yes, I meant exactly that. Troy was fully tested by a third party in order to verify its proposals for compliance with Islamic principles.
yes, moreover, compliance with the TROY Sharia standards will be issued and certified by Amanie Advisors LLC.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 12:12:52 PM

why use a blockchain for such a project? Why can't you just use Troy as an organization where gold is stored and where it can be purchased by users of the community?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
nekkitt

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:16:51 PM

why use a blockchain for such a project? Why can't you just use Troy as an organization where gold is stored and where it can be purchased by users of the community?
blockchain is our future. Many reasons went hand in hand with the blockchain. For example, it is security, transparency of transactions and the impossibility of failures. Do you have more options?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 12:19:54 PM

blockchain is our future. Many reasons went hand in hand with the blockchain. For example, it is security, transparency of transactions and the impossibility of failures. Do you have more options?
yes, there is. It is immutability, redundancy, and accountability. Invariability is when none of the project team can make any changes without tracking and recording these changes in the block chain.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
nekkitt

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:24:13 PM

yes, there is. It is immutability, redundancy, and accountability. Invariability is when none of the project team can make any changes without tracking and recording these changes in the block chain.
this is a very interesting property, because now no one can perform any operations and leave these actions secret. Everyone will know about them anyway, since they are stored in the blockchain history.
b518419

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

with regard to redundancy, this is necessary in order to prevent possible failures. Blockchain systems are identical and shared by millions around the world.

1Excalibur

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:32:53 PM

with regard to redundancy, this is necessary in order to prevent possible failures. Blockchain systems are identical and shared by millions around the world.

yes, you are right. In general, the blockchain has sufficient advantages to be used in many systems in almost every area of ​​society. Troy will be especially useful for many users.
b518419

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:39:08 PM

yes, you are right. In general, the blockchain has sufficient advantages to be used in many systems in almost every area of ​​society. Troy will be especially useful for many users.
yes, I completely agree with you. In addition, I am pleased that valuable assets will be stored in physical storage facilities, from where no one can steal them due to protection by complex security systems.
1Excalibur

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:44:55 PM

yes, I completely agree with you. In addition, I am pleased that valuable assets will be stored in physical storage facilities, from where no one can steal them due to protection by complex security systems.
exactly. And despite the fact that the blockchain is accessible to everyone and everyone, each of its entries can be checked, but can not be changed. This is its structure, but it will be extremely useful for developers.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 12:51:19 PM

in a word, Troy is worth it to participate in it. I would certainly like to become not only a part of this community, but also explore all the advantages of both the repository and the entire project.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:53:31 PM

good day to all! Tell me how official Troy is and how right developers can be in their statements? It seems to me that they should guarantee the correctness of their answers.
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:56:24 PM

good day to all! Tell me how official Troy is and how right developers can be in their statements? It seems to me that they should guarantee the correctness of their answers.
hello! No, they do not guarantee that everything they predict is true. They warn that certain actions may not coincide with real forecasts. All of this is described in white paper.
altcoinman

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:59:27 PM

all forward-looking statements made in white paper may indeed differ materially from actual results. But the organization does not take responsibility for the difference in results.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:03:29 PM

all forward-looking statements made in white paper may indeed differ materially from actual results. But the organization does not take responsibility for the difference in results.

this is strange. Personally, I always believed that developers should understand all the risks of the cryptocurrency world and the subtleties of predicted things. Then, on the basis of what are the assumptions made by the Troy developers?
altcoinman

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:06:59 PM

this is strange. Personally, I always believed that developers should understand all the risks of the cryptocurrency world and the subtleties of predicted things. Then, on the basis of what are the assumptions made by the Troy developers?
everything is simple. All statements are made based on the experience of the developers, the market situation and historical trends. But I would like to discuss other details regarding the project.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:09:39 PM

this is interesting, but there are even special words that are used to build forward-looking statements. This, for example, “may”, “will”, “expect” and others ... they are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:12:29 PM

this is interesting, but there are even special words that are used to build forward-looking statements. This, for example, “may”, “will”, “expect” and others ... they are intended to identify forward-looking statements.

yes, that’s exactly what is based on current expectations and forecasts and what was said above. All this can affect the financial condition of the company, its business strategy and other results.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:15:18 PM

yes, that’s exactly what is based on current expectations and forecasts and what was said above. All this can affect the financial condition of the company, its business strategy and other results.
yes, I agree with you about this. What else do we need to learn about Troy? I know its purpose - to enable investors to benefit from the project in the form of gold products. What can you add?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: