Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
altcoinman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:19:21 PM

in fact, you can add a lot of things here. For example, did you know that the supplier of Troy for gold, or rather the organization Bullseye Mining ltd, is going to switch entirely to gold mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:22:13 PM

in fact, you can add a lot of things here. For example, did you know that the supplier of Troy for gold, or rather the organization Bullseye Mining ltd, is going to switch entirely to gold mining?

I know about it. But by the way, to get the gold products you have to wait a while. Firstly, the ITO should end, and after that another period of 18 to 24 months is needed to order certain products.
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:25:40 PM

I heard that before the advent of Troy, there was another cryptocurrency for beginners - Tippbot. If I am not mistaken, then there was also an ITO, which ended prematurely due to the investments collected on time.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:30:00 PM

I heard that before the advent of Troy, there was another cryptocurrency for beginners - Tippbot. If I am not mistaken, then there was also an ITO, which ended prematurely due to the investments collected on time.

yes, you are right. A restructuring was also carried out, during which significant changes took place in the structure of the cryptocurrency itself. And so Troy appeared. It should be said that the project was registered in Malta.
OneMillion

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:33:20 PM

yes, you are right. A restructuring was also carried out, during which significant changes took place in the structure of the cryptocurrency itself. And so Troy appeared. It should be said that the project was registered in Malta.
besides the fact that he is registered in Malta, he is also the first project officially registered and offering to purchase gold products. I think this is authoritative enough for Troy.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:36:16 PM

besides the fact that he is registered in Malta, he is also the first project officially registered and offering to purchase gold products. I think this is authoritative enough for Troy.

I absolutely agree with you. I also believe that the authority to add the contract for the purchase of 20,000 ounces of gold. This is a large volume. So, there will be many gold products.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:39:13 PM

gold products will be enough. These are gold bars and personal jewelry. You will have a great choice. The only pity is that you have to wait a long time.
altcoinman

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:42:46 PM

but you have the opportunity to study all the advantages of the store well, in combination with the Troy wallet, which is considered the safest and most protected in the world.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:45:42 PM

but you have the opportunity to study all the advantages of the store well, in combination with the Troy wallet, which is considered the safest and most protected in the world.
if I understand correctly, is this the very vault where the gold intended for the creation of gold items will be stored? Or do you mean another "cache"? or is it about storage for cryptocurrencies?
altcoinman

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:48:36 PM

if I understand correctly, is this the very vault where the gold intended for the creation of gold items will be stored? Or do you mean another "cache"? or is it about storage for cryptocurrencies?

yes, I mean the storage for cryptocurrencies, as well as your other personal files. It should be noted that such a storage is safe. The main thing in it is security checks.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:52:05 PM

I also wanted to tell you that it would be nice if there were biometric checks or keys of such complexity that it was not easy to open an account.
OneMillion

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:55:33 PM

I also wanted to tell you that it would be nice if there were biometric checks or keys of such complexity that it was not easy to open an account.
it seems that you know little information about the Troy project. Firstly, there are both biometric checks and complex password combinations. Learn more about the nuances of biometric checks.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:59:42 PM

it seems that you know little information about the Troy project. Firstly, there are both biometric checks and complex password combinations. Learn more about the nuances of biometric checks.

yes, I already did it. These are fingerprint and retinal checks. Wow, this is a very serious level of security, in my opinion. It is worth noting the huge professionalism of the developers.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:14:16 PM

guys, tell me more about the storage for cryptocurrencies. I was interested not only in its security level, but also in its functions. What subscription fee can I test them for?

I will surprise you now, but you will not have a monthly fee. The Troy Vault app will be free for anyone with a standard level of security. I think that these functions will be enough for you.
altcoinman

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:17:18 PM

guys, tell me more about the storage for cryptocurrencies. I was interested not only in its security level, but also in its functions. What subscription fee can I test them for?

I will surprise you now, but you will not have a monthly fee. The Troy Vault app will be free for anyone with a standard level of security. I think that these functions will be enough for you.
I did not know this. But advanced features, as I understand it, are paid. There is something else. Is it true that some of the tokens received through the subscription to the wallet will be burned?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

I did not know this. But advanced features, as I understand it, are paid. There is something else. Is it true that some of the tokens received through the subscription to the wallet will be burned?
yes, that's true. But you should know that this is intended to increase the value of the remaining tokens, namely, when they decrease, their value will increase. This is standard practice.
1Excalibur

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:58:58 PM

I would love to receive all the beneficial benefits when interacting with the Troy community. I heard it's cool here! It's true?
b518419

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:01:32 PM

I would love to receive all the beneficial benefits when interacting with the Troy community. I heard it's cool here! It's true?
hello! Yes, there really are a lot of advantages! For example, it is the safest digital storage in the world. It is a pity that it has not yet been launched. Will have to wait.
1Excalibur

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:04:11 PM

hello! Yes, there really are a lot of advantages! For example, it is the safest digital storage in the world. It is a pity that it has not yet been launched. Will have to wait.
it's okay, I'm ready to wait. And what kind of storage? What is interesting about him? I believe that in such tools the main thing is safety. At what level of security is this vault?
b518419

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:07:51 PM

it's okay, I'm ready to wait. And what kind of storage? What is interesting about him? I believe that in such tools the main thing is safety. At what level of security is this vault?
there are a lot of interesting things in general. It is worth noting about security that its level is high. Firstly, these are biometric checks, and secondly, complex passwords that are not so easy to crack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: