Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Kirls252

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:32:32 PM

By the way, I now remembered the burning of tokens. Tell me how this process will take place. How will the value of tokens increase if they are burned? And what else can I use Troy Gold tokens for?
Owners of TROY gold tokens can use them to pay for TROY gold products and TROY Vault services. The tokens that will be burned will be stored in the same wallet and burned quarterly.
but how can I find out about it? Will I receive notifications on my wallet or will it happen at a certain period of time or with specific dates?
Transaction update records will be posted on the TROY.gold website, and transactions will be displayed in the Ethereum blockchain. I advise you to familiarize yourself with the white paper in order to study all the processes in more detail.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:36:31 PM

unfortunately, I do not have enough time now to study everything. Besides, with a project like Troy, I come across for the first time. I like this project, but I still don't understand it.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 10:40:33 PM

unfortunately, I do not have enough time now to study everything. Besides, with a project like Troy, I come across for the first time. I like this project, but I still don't understand it.
the project, as such, is not very complicated. The developers have specially designed it so that it is also available for beginners. I think that with such an approach, the project will conquer the market very quickly.

*Link Removed*
Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:44:46 PM

the project, as such, is not very complicated. The developers have specially designed it so that it is also available for beginners. I think that with such an approach, the project will conquer the market very quickly.
yes, I support you. By the way, the project team is pretty cool. For example, its founder Barry Flood built its first website in 14 years. This is just fantastic!
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 10:48:19 PM

yes, I support you. By the way, the project team is pretty cool. For example, its founder Barry Flood built its first website in 14 years. This is just fantastic!
yes, he also worked with large organizations, such as, for example, Universal Music, Google and the University of Cambridge and led several impressive and reputable projects.

*Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:27:31 AM

Hello! Apparently, Troy offers something interesting that could give me the opportunity to get gold products. What do you think we need to know about this project?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:31:19 AM

Hello! Apparently, Troy offers something interesting that could give me the opportunity to get gold products. What do you think we need to know about this project?
we need a lot to learn about Troy. For example, did you know that you can not immediately get gold products? This can be done only after the completion of the ITO, and it will be only after 18-24 months.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:35:20 AM

we need a lot to learn about Troy. For example, did you know that you can not immediately get gold products? This can be done only after the completion of the ITO, and it will be only after 18-24 months.
what a pity that you have to wait for so long. Well, I am ready for this expectation. The main thing - I need to understand what specific information I need to know. Tell us why Troy is distributing gold products.
itsme

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:39:46 AM

I would also like to know everything about this project. But as far as I understood from white paper, Troy does not just distribute gold products, but allows them to be bought with Troy Gold tokens. By the way, these are pretty good tokens.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:43:13 AM

I would also like to know everything about this project. But as far as I understood from white paper, Troy does not just distribute gold products, but allows them to be bought with Troy Gold tokens. By the way, these are pretty good tokens.
yes, I agree with you. And the gold that will be used to create these gold products of Troy is mined by one large organization called Bullseye Mining ltd.
itsme

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:47:37 AM

yes, I agree with you. And the gold that will be used to create these gold products of Troy is mined by one large organization called Bullseye Mining ltd.
this is a fairly well-known organization, but I heard that they are engaged only in the search for gold. They have a vast territory, rich in gold. Did they already change their profile?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:51:23 AM

this is a fairly well-known organization, but I heard that they are engaged only in the search for gold. They have a vast territory, rich in gold. Did they already change their profile?
the fact of the matter is that this organization is going to switch to full gold mining. The main objective of the Troy project is an alternative method of raising funds to assist with this transfer.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:55:31 AM

I understand that this is using blockchain technology, is it right? But how exactly is he involved? And, most importantly, how much will investors benefit from this transition? Huh

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:59:18 AM

I understand that this is using blockchain technology, is it right? But how exactly is he involved? And, most importantly, how much will investors benefit from this transition? Huh
the benefit of investors - the subsequent receipt of gold products. There will be plenty of them: these are jewelery, gold bars and even personal jewels, to order, as I suppose.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:03:27 PM

the benefit of investors - the subsequent receipt of gold products. There will be plenty of them: these are jewelery, gold bars and even personal jewels, to order, as I suppose.
it looks very interesting. only I did not receive an answer to my question about why the blockchain was used in this project. I do not even know what its main advantages are. Tell about them.

ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:39:20 PM

well, firstly, it is the transparency of transactions. It is worth noting that there are no equal blokcheynu. No one else can hide any transactions, as they all remain in the blockchain's history.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:43:12 PM

well, firstly, it is the transparency of transactions. It is worth noting that there are no equal blokcheynu. No one else can hide any transactions, as they all remain in the blockchain's history.
if I understand correctly, this is due to the distributed registry and chain of blocks, which provide the opportunity for transparency. Already given algorithm cannot be changed.
itsme

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:46:46 PM

Another reason why the blockchain was chosen was the safe implementation of Gold tokens around the world, and this does not require special knowledge, which is an undoubted advantage for beginners.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:50:46 PM

Another reason why the blockchain was chosen was the safe implementation of Gold tokens around the world, and this does not require special knowledge, which is an undoubted advantage for beginners.
I thought that Tipbot cryptocurrency was intended for beginners, which was originally created with the goal of making it easier for users to interact with the cryptocurrency world.

minereu.com.

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:58:24 PM

I thought that Tipbot cryptocurrency was intended for beginners, which was originally created with the goal of making it easier for users to interact with the cryptocurrency world.
yes, that's right, but the ITO on it was suspended, since the necessary amount of funds was collected, so it was decided to restructure it completely, which was done by the developers. So Troy appeared.
it turned out interesting. And what exactly was restructured? Do you mean registration in Malta? As far as I know, it fully complies with both Maltese and European legislation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: