Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the prediction of ethereum as of now?  (Read 8538 times)
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:12:20 PM

The price of Ethereum is actually low and decreasing, unfortunately, but it is still considered as the most promising altcoin and it has very good potential. We have just to wait patiently until the coming bull run, it will take a few months or years but it is coming sooner or later.
bastian466

Activity: 1316

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:37:24 PM

Ethereum shows a less convincing move as the best choice to choose but with prices now making an interest in holding I will try that until early 2020 hopefully the choice will not disappoint

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

Though the crypto market condition is pretty well now but it is still difficult to predict a coin's price. I think Eth price should have stable at 260-270$ but it is suffering to stay at 220$! Which is unacceptable to me. Bitcoin price is pretty good now, I hope Ethereum price will jump up very soon and it can cross 500$ in this year!

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:11:04 AM

ethereum prices move very slowly and make many people prefer investing in bitcoin, but some people also choose ethereum investments because they think ethereum has a very good future, but if ethereum investment must have patience because we don't know when it will have high prices

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:30:05 PM

it is difficult to predict the price of ethereum or any cryptos, but I believe ethereum will reach $500 price, but the question is when will it happen?.. I don't know when, but if you keep hold then you will gain profit in the future.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:50:36 PM

ethereum prices move very slowly and make many people prefer investing in bitcoin, but some people also choose ethereum investments because they think ethereum has a very good future, but if ethereum investment must have patience because we don't know when it will have high prices

ethereum products are less attractive so the price is very slow compared to bitcoin. many people prefer to invest their money in bitcoin. worse now eth competitors are getting bigger BNB is the strongest competitor at this time because many erc20 tokens have moved to BNB DEX

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:45:03 PM

The movement of ethereum prices is much disappointed by the crypto community because the price of the move is not good enough when bitcoin has increased quite well, the ethereum price does not provide great progress.But the trading volume if we see also has not decreased
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

The unlimited supply issue will need to be fixed, otherwise good night.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:40:48 PM

yep it will reach more heights if the bull run happens just like the year 2017 when the market was on bullish ethereum reached around $1,300. Just keep holding ethereum for long term.
HBBZ

Activity: 570

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:25:52 PM

Well looking at the graphs, I believe it’s price will increase by the end this year and in the first quarter of 2020 as well. But just not sure on how much it will rise. Many crypto experts say that it will skyrocket, while others don’t believe in that. Eth has been showing decent enough progress, and with the future launch of Eth 2.0, it will have it’s value increase a lot accruing to my view. So many investors are investing in it because they believe that the price will surely bump up by a margin. I also hope it does, as I have also invested in it.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:06:55 PM

200USD will be the most important support, if Ethereum price break through this support so we can get back to 100 USD.  Cry

spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:51:02 AM

Ethereum shows a less convincing move as the best choice to choose but with prices now making an interest in holding I will try that until early 2020 hopefully the choice will not disappoint
many hopes and many possibilities and every investor must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing and in my opinion ETH is a coin that is suitable for long-term investment which certainly requires the confidence and patience that we will need in its investment
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:03:11 AM

In any case, Ethereum will grow. Fundamental analysis suggests that Ethereum will grow in the long run. I am almost sure that the Ethereum rate will reach $ 400, but how soon this forecast will be realized, no one knows.

It`s not about the price in this moment, Ethereum team announced big changes with Ethereum 2.0 and we need to wait for that to happen. Only after changes take place,
and if everything is alright we can speak about price rise.
   Every change is like that, we don`t know what will happen exactly and will it be smoothly or with problems. With announced staking I will try to accumulate more Ethereum.
It`s my main goal, but about price rise I don`t think at all, that will happen eventually.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:55:30 AM

ethereum will experience growth but we don't know when there will be bulls like 2017, and I'm sure if the big whales take advantage of present situation

firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:31:20 PM

About price prediction, i think it's hard to predict price of eth now. Because market still in consolidation mode, or waiting confirmation of btc to bullish or bearish. If btc bullish again or make new all time high (this also will make altseason and ethereum will go too beside btc. If btc bearish, eth will consolidation in their price range.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:40:00 PM

Well!!

other than bitcoin I want to invest in ethereum because it seems like ethereum price is performing really well in the crypto space,
That’s normal since bull started to cover the market so basically bitcoin and ethereum will grow good

Crypto experts predict that the ethereum will reach more heights.
Experts has nothing to do with the prices movement so better make your own research

can anyone suggest me its price prediction?
I will go to atleast $1k this 2019 end year

cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:30:17 AM

yep it will reach more heights if the bull run happens just like the year 2017 when the market was on bullish ethereum reached around $1,300. Just keep holding ethereum for long term.
yes I also think so but in the current month ETHERUM the movement is very slow if etherum can penetrate $ 1,300 if the level of movement goes up and down
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:58:34 AM

Today the price of Ethereum is $ 184.  If this price increases 100% in the next month, the value will be $ 368.  And that will be easy if many investors are investing in Ethereum in the next month.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:57:25 AM

Today the price of Ethereum is $ 184.  If this price increases 100% in the next month, the value will be $ 368.  And that will be easy if many investors are investing in Ethereum in the next month.
Seems like investors and traders are coming out on ethereum ,  if the price continues to decrease hard ethereum will be having a hard time to recover, it could even drop to 50$.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:55:38 AM

indeed ethereum is very trusted by investors and the ico program that uses the erc platform, but ethereum value is decreasing from day to day i have analyzed the ethereum increase but it always misses, i better save and invest in ethereum, when prices go up we sell, but our ethereum falls we hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: