Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rt2] ·rotoCoin·Now on Cryptsy!!Bet with your RotoS ·Android trader APP·  (Read 247291 times)
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:12:52 PM

Not bad. Really not a bad community supporting this coin. This can be "huge" in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:17:08 PM

blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:21:34 PM

I guarantee you what will happen,
once this coin hit exchanges, all blessed IPOers will run to sell their shitty coins from IPO and then price will never ever get above this benchmark.
Look at heavycoin.. they raised 173 BTC from IPO and price is BELOW what was price of IPO.. of course.. noone really wants any IPOed shit.. same thing will happen here.

+ I really really doubt devs has copyright for Roto2 emoticon.. they are just thieves Wink
Fermin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:21:54 PM

Not bad. Really not a bad community supporting this coin. This can be "huge" in the long run.

Awesome!
Rotocoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:25:49 PM

Thanks, looks like people when see the word IPO they have to yell scam.

Thanks again for the support!

The RotoCoin Project
Place bets with your RotoCoins!
Rt2= RaG5Bz6SoGXgu7Fz5EB3V8TuDmvmmd5EUH
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:26:07 PM

once this coin hit exchanges, all blessed IPOers will run to sell their shitty coins from IPO and then price will never ever get above this benchmark.
Look at heavycoin.. they raised 173 BTC from IPO and price is BELOW what was price of IPO.. of course.. noone really wants any IPOed shit.. same thing will happen here.

+ I really really doubt devs has copyright for Roto2 emoticon.. they are just thieves Wink

ok,people is older enough to do what they want,with their coins and rigs.
you can't compare coins to predict the future,you will never know what will happen.
if you dont like this coin dont mine it and dont buy,but dont come here to call thief to someone you dont even know
blacklig

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:28:26 PM

Awesome!

what is awesome about this?

I can give you chart with most searched terms like facebook and then make Fb coin and tell you facebook is way more popular than bitcoin... so lets make Fb coin, it would be just 1% premined.. it would be very UNIQUE and NOT SCAM.. Please buy this shit and fill my pocket before anyone notice that I am selling something I dont own.. same as this meme and Roto2 face..

all supporters are naives who bought this shit and hoping there will be anyone even buying this shit from them..
blacklig

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

you can't compare coins to predict the future,you will never know what will happen.
if you dont like this coin dont mine it and dont buy,but dont come here to call thief to someone you dont even know

Why shouldnt I come here?
I care about crypto world, but I just HATE this scammers.
I support pure coins, like Vert Coin, Myriad coin, Dark coin etc. Everything that brings something NEW and HAS DEVELOPMENT team.
I am really angry seeing newbies telling fairytales about every new scam coin hooow good it is and how it will change everything and how UNIQUE it is...
They just dont know anything about it and more such copy paste coins, the worse. So my role here is to tell everyone look, there is NOTHING new at this coin and you are only donating "devs" with your bitcoins via IPO.
Devs with hearth dont sell IPO, they are not scammers and they dont need "payment" for their developement as they have heart devoted to it, not widely open pockets...
embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:38:09 PM

· IPO ·

The IPO 1%, it's divided into a hundred participations. Each participation 0,01% or 28,8 coins for 1BTC.Open until launch.
30Btc invested already. 0,7% still available. For more info feel free to contact us.
If anybody feels to use an escrow service we can send u a list of established bitcointalk members that will be pleased to provide the service without charge.

It looks like these changes to the IPO policy will ease the approach to people with doubts Smiley

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:43:22 PM

I support pure coins, like Vert Coin, Myriad coin, Dark coin etc. Everything that brings something NEW and HAS DEVELOPMENT team.
I am really angry seeing newbies telling fairytales about every new scam coin hooow good it is and how it will change everything and how UNIQUE it is...
They just dont know anything about it and more such copy paste coins, the worse. So my role here is to tell everyone look, there is NOTHING new at this coin and you are only donating "devs" with your bitcoins via IPO.
Devs with hearth dont sell IPO, they are not scammers and they dont need "payment" for their developement as they have heart devoted to it, not widely open pockets...

I could understand if this was a coingen coin. Let me tell you something, we come from forocoches, you don't even know the noise that this coin is making in that forum right know.
I can understand that you are tired of scammers that pick the IPO and then run, but here is not the case.
embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:50:23 PM

IMHO You are not forced to come here, you are just coming in your own, like with any other cryptocurrency (including BTC), afaik, this coin uses the best features of vertcoin combined with latest retarget system tuned from darkcoin project, so I rather combining the best features for other established coins, that is were the "unique" term comes in... there are a great development team working for a even great community and the dev team will keep growing because of that community.
Also you know that nobody is forced to go into the IPO, some people did their research and they come with their own conclussions about the behinds and future of the coin. So I respect your opinion, but here you have mine Wink

In conclusion I see an interesting project because the work and the community. (I know the team)

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
verdun2003

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:50:33 PM

It's your assumption they are scammers, and we got your point, and most forum users care about the crypto community. Some people genuinely believe in this project. Time will tell who's right. I still remember all the people that shouted scammers at bitcoin or nextcoin, let's wait and see my friends.

lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

Awesome!

I can give you chart with most searched terms like facebook and then make Fb coin and tell you facebook is way more popular than bitcoin... so lets make Fb coin, it would be just 1% premined.. it would be very UNIQUE and NOT SCAM.. Please buy this shit and fill my pocket before anyone notice that I am selling something I dont own.. same as this meme and Roto2 face..

all supporters are naives who bought this shit and hoping there will be anyone even buying this shit from them..

thats fb your real community? keep calm man.

This coin is really supported with that big community, not just posting link. If you want IPO pm dev, if not dont disturb. You can mine or not, dont come here to cry.

Mishiwaka

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

As far as I know, I have to use cgminer with scrypt jane support, isn't  ? But how set up it ... there is additional parameters ?
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:18:14 PM

As far as I know, I have to use cgminer with scrypt jane support, isn't  ? But how set up it ... there is additional parameters ?
the algorithm is nscrypt,so you can use vertminer or sgminer 4.1.153
MoNxO

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:23:57 PM

Awesome!

U mad bro?

Let's Color the MOON: YMnKCParE88kWBDqWieWhbra1w56F9SyaZ
Mishiwaka

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:30:08 PM

what about
"sj-time" : "...",
"sj-nfmin" : "...",
"sj-nfmax" : "...",

That what I've mean
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:35:30 PM

It's your assumption they are scammers, and we got your point, and most forum users care about the crypto community. Some people genuinely believe in this project. Time will tell who's right. I still remember all the people that shouted scammers at bitcoin or nextcoin, let's wait and see my friends.

Thanks for the support.
Our code it's different from vert or dark, obviously there's a base as doge has litlecoin as base. This is not a coingen coin, there's work behind.
Every week we'll keep improving as we grow Smiley

As far as I know, I have to use cgminer with scrypt jane support, isn't  ? But how set up it ... there is additional parameters ?

Yes, that's right! you'll be able to mine with those 2!Better vertminer

As far as I know, I have to use cgminer with scrypt jane support, isn't  ? But how set up it ... there is additional parameters ?

That's not the same this is N-factor no script-jane. Anyways
minnfactor" : "10",
maxnfactor : "30",

The RotoCoin Project
lewisc46

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:35:46 PM

thats scrypt jane
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:40:36 PM

thats scrypt jane

For mining use better vertcoinminer!

Btw classic wallet done, Dark wallet almost done!

Cheers

The RotoCoin Project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: